[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former WB eployee calls wonder woman a mess, slams Zack Snyder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: wwwwwwwww.png (116KB, 480x326px) Image search: [Google]
wwwwwwwww.png
116KB, 480x326px
>The letter was posted to the website Pajiba under the name Gracie Law, which is a reference to Kim Cattrall's character in Big Troulbe in Little China. The former employee claims that she has had the letter sitting around ever since Man of Steel came out, but Suicide Squad was what made her finally want to publish it. She was very specifically hard on Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara and Justice League director Zack Snyder. Much of her frustration stems from Tsujihara's decision to lay off a ton of studio employees in order to support filmmakers, but the studio has "dropped the ball" repeatedly.

>"What are you even doing? I wish to God you were forced to live out of a car until you made a #1 movie of the year. Maybe Wonder Woman wouldn't be such a mess. Don't try to hide behind the great trailer. People inside are already confirming it's another mess. It is almost impressive how you keep rewarding the same producers and executives for making the same mistakes, over and over."

Do how do they explain two years of articles like this? Why were so many news outlets so desperate to prove the movie was bad? What happens in the future when more of these "rumors" come out about DC movies?
>>
>>83359034
Feminism saved it. I mean "Gal Gadot's charismatic performance"? We all know that's bullshit after how terrible she was in BvS. The movie is probably a mess, but the female main character outweighs that for leftist critics
>>
pathetic
>>
Disney buys reviews and runs smear campaigns, WB was smart and played the feminist angle a little so critics couldn't do it this time
>>
>>83359034
Old and fake news
>>
>>83359034
Why are critics insanely harsh on every DC movie?

Why are there constant articles causing doubts about DC movies that aren't even released yet?

Why do Marvel flicks that literally get remade with no depth for the 15th time in a row get a pass? "turn your brain off bro! it's just a movie"

I think you know the answer.
>>
>>83359178
>Old and fake news

NO FUCKING SHIT RETARD

DID YOU EVEN READ THE OP?
>>
>>83359034

WWAAHAHHHHAAAHH I GOT A MASSIVE REDUNDANCY PACKAGE BECAUSE OF A COMPANY RESTRUCTURES

DISNEY PLEASE EMPLOY ME, LOOK HOW MUCH I HATE WB NOW
>>
File: marvel twitter bot.jpg (385KB, 1352x903px) Image search: [Google]
marvel twitter bot.jpg
385KB, 1352x903px
I like that time the twitter bots were ousted.
>>
>n-no smear campaign I swear
Jesus christ
>>
>>83359183
>Why are critics insanely harsh on every DC movie?
>Why are there constant articles causing doubts about DC movies that aren't even released yet?

That's the question isn't it? Why was this article created and distributed?
>>
File: marvel shill.jpg (158KB, 1114x928px) Image search: [Google]
marvel shill.jpg
158KB, 1114x928px
>>
>>83359237
That trailer spoiled everything what the hell is wrong with them? Why would they lie even knowing it's bullshit?
>>
>>83359201
im just stating the facts Robert.
>>
File: just wong.jpg (99KB, 983x435px) Image search: [Google]
just wong.jpg
99KB, 983x435px
>>83359183
Because critics actually hate ALL capeshit movies (from a mythology standpoint) and only watch them for the amusing quips and pop culture references.

Take those away and... well, you see where I'm gong with this.
>>
>>83359525
*going
>>
>>83359034
FAKE
N
E
W
S
>>
>>83359836
Did you even read the OP?
>>
>be the trump of franchises
>fake news all year round
>triumph against all odds with all MSM out for blood
Almonds activated, thinking in progress
>>
>>83359212
Fake infographic. Did you make that? How do you live with yourself?
>>
>>83359850
Still fake
>>
But the DCEU movies so far have been legitimately bad. Maybe WW is, dare I say, it a good movie?
>>
>>83359932
NO SHIT THAT IS THE ENTIRE POINT OF THE THE THREAD
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.