[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hmmmmm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: academy-award-winners.png (568KB, 1820x1400px) Image search: [Google]
academy-award-winners.png
568KB, 1820x1400px
hmmmmm
>>
Why is Batman separate from DC?
>>
>>83358965
I guess DC stands for DC's current universe and the Batman logo is for the Nolanverse Batman
>>
>Star Wars
>7
I hope they were all for Lucas SW and not for nu-SW.
>>
File: LOTR3.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LOTR3.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
>Lord of the Rings
>17
Deserved
>>
Why did Harry Potter only get 1 single Oscar?
>>
>>83358913
fucking shrek won, HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>83358913

aka hasnt sold out to the jews the least
>>
>>83359037
clearly this

the rest is wanna-be-tier
>>
If this is a list of all the Oscar-winning franchises, why is Marvel featured if it hasn't won any?
And why is it so big and front and center of the image?
Are you trying to say something OP?
>>
>>83358913
Why does Marvel have 0? I could've sworn I remember Avengers, Civil War, and Doctor Strange winning a couple.
>>
>>83359146
Doctor Strange was nominated for visual effects which is bullshit when it looks dogshit in comparison to BvS released the same year.
>>
>>83359161
0.01 DC™ credit transfered

kee up the good work
>>
why do any of you care about oscars again? Why do I post on this site? Why do i care about the manufactured bullshit rivalry between comic book making movie studios?
>>
>>83359039
Too dull
>>
>>83358913
DC are paying off criti.. sorry... The Academy
>>
>>83359704
And here we see the drone in his usual state when he cannot win: upset and crying. Sad!
>>
>>83361020
Yeah? Well my dad could kick the shit out of your dad
>>
>>83361186
Actually, my dad beat a guy so hard once (the guy tried to rob us by forcing our back door) the guy pooped his pants.

My dad LITERALLY beat the shit out of someone.
>>
>>83358913
Well if you know anything about the politics of the awards world then this means nothing.

Because you made it clear that Pixar and PoC are separate from Marvel because they are all owned by Disney and you wont see Marvel win an award till they see a noticeable dip in ticket sales.

The only reason you have posted this is to start your flame war nonsense.
>>
>>83359037
Fellowship was robbed though, could have been over 20.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.