[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

family and coronas general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: fate-of-the-furious-poster.jpg (60KB, 400x598px) Image search: [Google]
fate-of-the-furious-poster.jpg
60KB, 400x598px
So what's the verdict?
>>
YOU
>>
WILL
>>
Better than Baywatch just because Vin Diesel can carry an entire franchise.
>>
SMALL
>>
PISS
>>
GUY
>>
>>83358720
PISS BROTHAAA HAHA JUST PLAYIN BUT YEAH I PISSED MYSELF WATCHIN THIS #LITTY
>>
>>83358664
it's the first time I've seen self driving cars used in a scary manner.
>>
familia*
>>
Don't mind me, just posting best car (in this movie anyway)
>>
>>83358664
All of Vin's scenes are bad. not even hilarious bad its just facepalming bad

The Rock and Jason Statham carried the movie. I really think Vin should just drop out completely.

Charlize Theron is an amazing villain
>>
Kino/10
https://youtu.be/zVl2oQ__GDE
I am glad they returned to Street Racing in the beginning in Cuba.

Also
5>8=7=3=1>6=2>4
>>
>>83358839
>Charlize Theron is an amazing villain
lol
>>
It was fun. Really over the top, but fun.
>>
>>83358868
I really liked her. the way she carried herself as the villain and her dialogue is great. was glad she didn't die
>>
>>83358839
This your beer?
>>
Was definitely better than the previous 2 in my opinion. Statham stole the show in his scenes.
>>
>>83358824
this
>>
>>83358664
I loved it, specially the street race in Cuba and the prison riot.
>>
>you just moved your foot off the tigers throat
Top comedy
>>
SO HOL UP

not only does she live on a plane that never lands but she also builds armored cars with EMPs attached to them on that plane? Did she get the plane off of Bane's storage or something?
>>
>>83358866
Nice ranking, well done
>>
>>83362680
The EMP was the device stolen by Vin in the first third of the movie.
>>
>>83358664
Another shit film from a shit franchise made for the low IQ
>>
TORETTO
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.