[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is The WonderWoman "Hype" Real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wonder_00.jpg (2MB, 1264x8289px) Image search: [Google]
wonder_00.jpg
2MB, 1264x8289px
There is always trolling and company war posting. But is there real excitement for the new WW movie? Or are we experiencing the same level of shitposting we saw with the Ghostbusters movie?

I feel like it is only going to get worse.
>>
it's clearly being given good reviews for being le feminist hot topic of the moment

even though fucking obviously there's been female super hero movies before but SJWs who dont watch movies dont know that
>>
>>83357858
>Or are we experiencing the same level of shitposting we saw with the Ghostbusters movie?
All the manbabbies are going to start about 10 threads a hour until the next reason to get upset comes along
Just filter key phrases and ride it out
>>
>>83358026
>All the manbabbies
But the trailer for the female Ghostbusters movie was horrible. And they were going to totally ignore the first (two) movies. And the CGI looked terrible.

WW doesn't seem as terrible.
>>
>>83357887
No, it's getting good reviews because critics have realized that everyone is aware of their anti-DC bias so they decided to give a fair review for once to hide it
>>
You fools, I lord Mickey was actually behind this... why you ask? Simple... fans keep calling out my critcs for slamming the dc films.. so I give the most shit film from DC the best reviews clearing the critics of any bias. Now imagine the fans' shock when they walk in expecting to see the movie of the year and instead they get shit thrown in their face that is Gadot. After that which of those fans will even want to watch JL when I will get my critics to slam the shit outta that movie. If a 96% kino flick is so fucking shit imagine just how bad a 40% Jleague is gonna be.
>>
>>83358026
Can't wait to see /tv/s reaction to the Black Panther movie.
>>
>>83357858
i've never trusted critics, this movie is no exception
looks and sounds fucking awful, won't watfch
>>
>>83360084
That's just gonna be some zulu, chicken and watermelon shit yo.. erryone already knows that.
>>
>>83360084
Rotten Tomatoes will up their percentage to 200 just for black panther.
>>
>>83357858
It's a reaction against the disney shill raid we suffered this last week. It's good to see them destroyed like this
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.