[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone recommend some Mythbusters kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: the-original-mythbusters.jpg (48KB, 594x369px) Image search: [Google]
the-original-mythbusters.jpg
48KB, 594x369px
Can anyone recommend some Mythbusters kino?
>>
Any climate change episode
>>
>>83356820
the worst episode of the show i saw was one of the earlier seasons, when they were starting to run out of myths and decided to test "aphorisms and sayings." So they tried to find a needle in a haystack.

i felt sorry for all involved
>>
>>83356820
Watch the episode where they paint kari with aluminium

HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGG
>>
>>83356820
>know the name of the fucking reddit logo because that episode where they take suggestions from reddit

It fucking pisses me off that I cant forget it
>>
>>83357513
I like the one where she breaks down from the Chinese water torture
>>
>that episode where they try and disprove the holocaust by running thousands of ovens at once containing Busters in striped pajamas while Jamie stood by with a stopwatch

not sure that fit in with the rest of the series
>>
>>83356820
>that episode where they literally disprove God's existence

Wow, I didn't think Jaime's and Adam's atheism would go this far
>>
File: neato.jpg (30KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
neato.jpg
30KB, 500x281px
>>83356820
I like the one where they make a rapid fire ballista with an arrow feed and a crank.
>>
File: kari.png (381KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kari.png
381KB, 1280x720px
>>83356820
The 9/11 episode
>>
>>83357766
The part where Jamie shaved his walrus mustache into a Hitler one had me chuckling for days.

How did they get away with it.
>>
File: IMG_1958.png (45KB, 735x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1958.png
45KB, 735x283px
>watching (((Mythbusters)))
>>
>>83356820
I liked the one where they tested how secure rfid chips are and it was so damning that the major credit card companies bullied discovery into pulling the episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs4I-hURT7A
>>
The episode where they sent Jamie to Thailand and found out asian girls really do have sideways vaginas is easily the best one.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYaMEf3EMfg
>>
They're all shit
Almost all of their shit is half asses or just plain wrong, and they stretch what could have been 10 minutes into a 40 minute episode
>>
>>83358511
The point was never to do it scientifically perfect. The point was to make an entertaining television show where they give it a shot and see what they come up with.

I hear you on the episodes being stretched out though. Think there's some group that started cutting down the episodes to like 25 minutes and releasing them.
>>
>>83357513
>>83357681
/r/ing pics and webms

I think Kairi was one of the first girls I thought about when I started becoming aware of sex.
>>
Kari was one of the major instigators in the rise of girls wanting to get into the niche market and ruin everybody's hobbies
>>
>>83356820

Any of the episodes from when Kari was preggo
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.