[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does ABC want to kill this show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: agents-of-shield-logo.jpg (58KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
agents-of-shield-logo.jpg
58KB, 1024x576px
I just don't get it

>First season up against NCIS (most watched scripted series at the time)
>Second and third season take 2 month longer then needed brake to give timeslot to less popular prequel spinoff
>Forth season put into death slot, cut into three with two month haitus between each cut
>Fifth season having 8 month hiatus, put into even worst Friday night death slot

This is a show that was used as a vehicle for 3 other series and counting (Agent Carter, Inhumans, Damage Control) and due to the international market it is definitely profitable, so why do they keep trying to kill it?
>>
>first season is legitimately great and everyone hates it
>show is tweaked to meet the needs of focus groups and becomes generic shit
I would be mad about ABC killing this show if I were still watching
>>
>>83354465
What? Show was okay in its first season before the Winter Soldier tie in, but that's when it started being good and has only gotten better ever since.
>>
>>83354365

They're not trying to kill it. The entire thing was always a gap show. It was something to hype the next MCU movie while taking advantage of the fallout of the last. The design is to keep Marvel in your mind between releases.

Inhumans is more of that.
>>
>>83354530
QED
>>
>>83354365
>brake
Holy shit. Retard detected. Go back to facebook. That's where you people belong.
>>
File: 1494855426662.png (129KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494855426662.png
129KB, 800x1000px
>>83354605
Yeah yeah, I'm a retard for a spelling mistake.

Now can we get back to talking about a halfway decent show that keeps getting screwed over?
>>
>>83354530
/tv/ contrarianism, my friend
>>
>>83354780
>posting anime/reaction images after 2010
It's no surprise you're a total moron who thinks childish capeshit shows are halfway decent.
>>
>>83354848
>I've never even seen the show

Then why discuss it?
>>
>>83355076
>unfounded implications
>reddit spacing
Time for you to stop pretending you're my equal.
>>
>>83355185
>reddit spacing

When did reddit get a monopoly on proper spacing?
>>
>>83354365
HE BETRAYED US!
>>
>>83354837
Are you orthogonally referring to moi? I legit loved S1 of MAoS and hated its tonal shift and transformation into a generic procedural show with awful camerawork.
>>
>>83355324
But that just begs the question of "why?", especially when you remember the fact the show was a generic spy thriller before it took a turn.
>>
>>83355633
I like Jed and Maurissa. Dollhouse is my favorite series.
>>
>>83355668
So it's not the show's quality or the story that you watched for
>>
>>83355830
Your question here is malformed and assumes a lot of stupid things

I like Jed&Mo as auters and am willing to give their works a go, when studioshit bears down on them and forces them to make lowest common denominator shit I'm out
>>
>>83355902
But again, you're describing the opposite of what happened. You're saying you like something and then came to dislike for what it became while claiming to have liked what describes the period you disliked and that you hated the part that was the period you liked.
>>
>>83356007
Didn't read your post fully. I gave MAoS a chance because I like Jed&Mo, liked it for the period they were allowed to be in control, then stopped liking it when outside influences bore down to change the show into something completely different.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.