[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WELL I HEARD THERE WAS A SACRED CHORD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 19

WELL I HEARD THERE WAS A SACRED CHORD
>>
>>83351610
I never laughed so hard in my life. Even though I loved Cohen, I hated Hillary so much, and to see SNL do something this embarrassing, well, it put a smile on my face.
>>
that Hillary played when she broke her vocal chords caughing up the part of her alzheimers brain that fell down her throat into her lungs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

Literally 25 minutes of Norm on SNL shitting on Hillary. I wonder how he felt watching this lol
>>
This was so hilarious and pathetic at the same time
>>
>>83351642
Loved Cohen and really appreciated Hillary -- felt she was by far the superior candidate -- but this was really obnoxious
>>
>>83351718
Yeah, she was great at murdering people and stuff. Exactly what you want in a leader.
>>
>>83351718
>>83351746
boys please this is an SNL thread
>>
Trump is just as hated as Obama was. Trump is just hated by a different group. A much louder, more obnoxious, more whiney group.
>>
>>83351768
Why quote me? I stated my opinion about Hillary to establish that I found this piece obnoxious even though I like her, and the alt-right Drumpfkin pounced on me for no reason.
>>
>>83351796
The whole left / right thing is a stage play being put on for the entertainment and distraction of the American people.

The whole 2016 election was a script. Had Clinton won it would have disenfranchised millions of voters because it was pretty obvious the entire thing was being rigged in her favor. Trump's victory was just a surprise twist to keep people guessing.
>>
>>83351746
I'm glad Trumpcare taking away mandatory rehab for addicts is happening. 100,000 republican voters dying every year in republican dominated states just makes democratic wins so much easier :)
>>
>>83351806
>Alt Right
>Drumpfkin
>Etc

Listen, former Democrat here. You really shouldn't be mad at Trump or the alt-right.

You should be mad at Clinton. She's been hated and despised since the early 90s. She was just a horrible candidate, surrounded by suspicious deaths, with tons of political baggage.

Had the DNC run anyone other than her there would be a Democrat in the White House right now. Biden? Would have won in a landslide. Bernie? Would have mobilized the youth vote just like Bill Clinton in 1991

But Hillary? She's the reason you got Trump. I'm very sorry but it's true. This is all her fault. Her and her massive ego.
>>
>>83351889
Obamacare was great for bankrupting small businesses. But hey, someone has to pay for your gender reassignment surgery.
>>
>>83351919
I just want to be mad at SNL and discuss how terrible this bit was, buddy.
>>
>>83351610
>tfw no lesbian gf
>>
>>83351949
Yeah, SNL is awful and has been so for many, many years.

But people who stay home on Saturday night need something to watch, something to cheer them up.
>>
>>83351889
i think you have the wrong demographic that would suffer from that
>>
>>83351610
it's important to remember what this skit would have been had Hillary actually won.

Liberals would have been merciless in victory. This plaintive piano sketch would have been a big band song-and-dance singing about Trump losing. SNL and late night television loves pretending that conservatives don't exist in this country.

I am so glad Trump won. If you don't thank God every day for a Trump victory, start doing it. Imagine where this country would be heading if Hillary fucking Clinton were president.
>>
>>83351996
SNL would have been vicious if Clinton won. We'd have never heard the end of it.
>>
>>83351889
Yea trump supporters are the ones that don't want criminals in jail
>>
>>83351919

Completely agree, and I wonder to what extent garbage like this SNL skit had on neutral voters who were on the fence. I doubt it had a major effect, but then again, this shit was painful
>>
>>83351996
yes, keep telling yourself that a moron flailing his arms around is actually a piece of machavellian genius
>>
File: reeeeeee.jpg (6KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeee.jpg
6KB, 234x215px
>>83351919
BUT IT WAS HER TURN!
>>
>>83352040
then they should be totes fine when he gets impeached for obstruction of justice :^)
>>
>>83352136
what does it say for democrats if a moron flailing his arms around was able to beat hillary

people like you are the reason trump was able to win lol. always underestimating him. he played the media, and people like you, like a fiddle during the entire campaign.
>>
>>83351919
This is true, she was a terrible candidate but anybody who isn't a brainwashed liberal recognizes this
>>
File: IMG_5038.jpg (84KB, 825x825px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5038.jpg
84KB, 825x825px
>tonight, I feast
>>
hillshills btfo
>>
>>83351979
I have to admit I haven't watched in a long time. Just clips like this whenever they reach meme status.

Sad state for SNL if this is representative of the content they produce now, and I say this as someone who adores Hillary Clinton and knows deep in her heart that she was the best choice to lead this nation and that every Donald Trump voter is an evil person. Weirdly, I thought 30 Rock was hilarious so I'm not sure what's going on with SNL.
>>
>>83352225
dude, I thought Hillary was a horrible candidate and dems are just as out of touch as republicans. thinking Trump is a bad politician and supporting Hillary are not mutually exclusive. if dems hadn't been so obsessed about identity politics and run Bernie or Biden this would have been a landslide
>>
why do plebs love that song so much?

They even put in in fucking Watchmen

I could rattle 5 better sad songs from major artists without trying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-2t_-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAMgHB-1_Fo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYiahoYfPGk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg
>>
>>83352326
the point is that you dismiss trump because you perceive him to be an idiot, and you underestimate him as a result. That's exactly what Trump wants you to do, and it's how he managed to steal the presidency from the most competitive republican field and the democratic candidate people previously thought was unbeatable. The only idiot is you for continuing to think the man is stupid.
>>
Why did this thread have to become political? Can't we put politics aside for one moment and come together to have a thread about how terrible snl is?
>>
>>83351718
>really appreciated Hillary -- felt she was by far the superior candidate

Just when you think the upper-middle class can't get anymore delusional you read comments like this.
>>
>>83352326
I think Trump was such an obviously terrible candidate that Hillary and co assumed they could skate in just by pointing our how terrible he was.
>>
>>83352416
I think this is why he keeps the awful hair, spray tan, and poorly fitting suits. Surely he could get a properly fitting suit if he wanted to. But it's better to look like a oaf. Maybe he got that from based Newt Gingrich.
>>
>>83352416
Trump is retarded though

He only won because everyone hates the establishment and just about any criticism you make of the establishment is true.

Trump was smart enough to see that and exploit popular sentiment to get elected, but isn't smart enough to actually fix anything while he's in office. He'd rather just fuck around.
>>
>>83352484
That's basically what their campaign strategy was. Remember how she didn't do a press conference for over 250 days while the email saga was unfolding. They hoped they could just bunker up and run anti-Trump ads with that $1.2bn warchest while he shot himself in the foot. It almost worked, but turns out you do actually have to campaign a little.
>>
>>83351919
>its Hillarys fault the republicans nominated an elected a complete dumbass instead of a real candidate.

really made me think
>>
>>83352524
You must be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>83352555
But that guy won.
>>
>>83351996
>SNL and late night television loves pretending that conservatives don't exist in this country.
because they shouldnt.
>>
Gentlemen.

Trump won because that's who the 1% wanted to win. Time to get over the red vs blue nonsense. There's only two sides. Those who are in the 1% and those who are not.

Guess which side you're on
>>
File: JimWebb.jpg (47KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
JimWebb.jpg
47KB, 1050x549px
>MFW the Democrats could have won literally every electoral vote if they ran this wonderful man with Sanders as his VP, but instead, it was HER TURN
If the Dems have the absolute nerve to run her again in 2020, I am going to drape myself in MAGA gear for the entire election cycle.
>>
>>83352416
you're right, i'm the true idiot for saying the man who does lots of stupid things is stupid. you do realize that the people who voted for trump were significantly less educated right? isn't IQ the argument people use to justify why blacks are worthless, yet the lowest IQ voters in the states chose Trump?

>>83352484
this is the only analysis that is needed
>>
>>83352316
You seem like a really bright INDIVIDUAL with very REAL, TANGIBLE feelings that you have clearly given endless thought to, and that you certainly aren't absorbing from the internet.
>>
>>83352585
any other republican was a fine candidate. why did they have to pick the biggest dumbass they could find? its a sign of an embarrassing party
>>
>>83352555
It's Hillary's fault that she is an even worse candidate than BLOMPF. The lack of accountability on the left is hilarious.
>>
>>83352484
>by pointing our how terrible he was

And Trump could just point out how terrible Hillary was. And the countless people she killed with her own idiocy.

>>83352584
>shooting the messenger

Boy ever when reality hits you idiots in the face you deny it. Some people never learn

Go on, keep on sucking cock for the neoliberal establishment. See where that gets you.
>>
>>83352661
But that guy won.
>>
>>83352611
oh really? where the fuck were you when both Republicans and Democrats were trying to kill Trump at the beginning of the election?

And if Trump is the 1%'s chosen candidate why does the media endlessly criticize his every move and make fun of him?

They wanted Hillary you giant moron
>>
>>83352555
>DRUMPF IS SO STUPID, GUYZ
>IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE'S A SELF-MADE BILLIONAIRE WHO BECAME THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DESPITE NOT ONLY HAVING THE ENTIRE MAIN STREAM MEDIA MACHINE AGAINST HIM, BUT ALSO HIS OWN POLITICAL PARTY!
>NOT TO MENTION ALL THE VOTER FRAUD THE DEMOCRATS COMMITTED DURING THIS ELECTION!
>HE'S STILL TOTALLY STUPID
>>
File: 416b14d3.png (416KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
416b14d3.png
416KB, 790x395px
>>83351610

The one sung by Alec was pretty good.

https://youtu.be/70i8gTb3fZQ
>>
>>83352661
>any other republican was a fine candidate

No other Republican candidate had a chance in hell of winning the rust belt
>>
File: 1492734627670.jpg (154KB, 707x536px) Image search: [Google]
1492734627670.jpg
154KB, 707x536px
>>83352402
>>
maybe trump could be taken more seriously if he didn't cuck himself with a previous tweet he had made every time he did anything
>>
>>83352672
Shooting the messenger is fine if their message is utter shit, as yours is.
>>
>>83352689
if he won, wouldn't have even Yeb! won then?
>>
>>83352720
let's see your list then, fuccboi
>>
>>83352699
>And if Trump is the 1%'s chosen candidate why does the media endlessly criticize his every move and make fun of him?

All part of the stage play. Had Clinton won everyone would have just assumed the system was rigged. This way, it keeps people guessing, keeps them believing that voting and the system is real.

And for the next 8 years, yes 8 years, you're going to hear the DNC and the media cry about impeachment, corruption, Russian salad dressing, etc.

And guess what? Absolutely nothing will come of it. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

All a stage play.
>>
File: extinct-vintage-jobs-14-1.jpg (135KB, 605x505px) Image search: [Google]
extinct-vintage-jobs-14-1.jpg
135KB, 605x505px
>>83352611
(((1%)))
berniefags.
will they ever learn?
>>
>>83352743
No. People hated Jeb. That's why he didn't win the primaries.
>>
File: Emma.gif (433KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Emma.gif
433KB, 500x281px
>>83352709
>Voter Fraud
Even Trump thinks this a meme at this point
>>
>>83352709
the man literally said that exercise is bad because we all have a finite amount of energy in our bodies and it gets used up

the man is clearly good at business (or at least was) but that has almost nothing to do with being a politician
>>
>>83352730
>Shooting the messenger is fine

lol

how are you this fucking stupid?

Reality, has told you that objectively, people hate the neoliberal/neocon establishment in the US. Your response is to attack whoever points this out to you.
>>
>>83352790
No he doesn't. That's why they're investigating it and even proposing new laws.
>>
>it's another /redditv/ discusses pop-politics episode
This is easily the lowest form of discourse on this entire fucking site. You should feel embarrassed if you unironically think anyone has a SINGLE chance of defeating Trump in 2020.
>>
>>83352648
>Trump won't run for President!!!
>Trump will lose this debate!
>Trump won't win a Primary!
>Ok, but he won't win the NEXT primary!
>He'll never get the nomination for Republican candidate though!
>Ha! Nice run Trump, but you can't possibly beat Hillary!

Yes, you are, in fact, the idiot if you still think Trump is stupid. And despite all the ivory-tower liberal academics thinking Trump never had a chance, they were still WRONG, and their supposed intelligence didn't help them one bit, because they were blinded by their own smugness. All the while feeling superior to the millions of blue collar americans that voted Trump.
>>
>>83352840
you are cucked beyond belief if you unironically think this is true

you won't bring up voter suppression in the south though i'm sure
>>
>>83352743
Yeb! would have blown Hillary the fuck out. Even an autist, he has the charisma and likeability of a prime JFK compared to her. All he would need to do is avoid any major scandals and follow the political blueprint for campaigning laid out by his father and brother.
>>
I don't know why anyone would legit like Hillary, she's a rich out of touch try hard who can't even take the blame for losing.
>>
>>83352815
>Trump is stupid
>Trump is smart
Nice """""""message"""""""
>>>/r/sandersforpresident
>>
>>83352804
>the man literally said that exercise is bad because we all have a finite amount of energy

I hear CEOs say crazy shit like this all the time

Steve Jobs ate an all fruit diet because he thought it could cure cancer.
>>
>>83352889
South of Texas?
>>
>>83352904
He's obviously smarter than Hillary

But that's not much of an accomplishment.
>>
>>83352892
>Jeb!
>likable

please clap
>>
>>83352894
Nobody likes Hillary, but IT WAS HER TURN.
>>
>>83352892
>Yeb! would have blown Hillary the fuck out.
Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha!

Nope.
>>
>>83352743
Probably not, no. I think Marco could've pulled it off since he was young enough and could take Florida pretty safely and could expand from there. Cruz was the next closest guy though and he would be kinda limited to the Midwest and traditional Republican holdouts. Might've gotten lucky with Wisconsin, but would probably lose Florida in exchange and end up short. Nobody else could've flipped PA, that's for sure.
>>
>>83351688
Norm was the best weekend update host bar none.
>>
>>83352634
Hillary said this was her last run.
>>
>>83352892
Yeb would have done even worse than Romney

But then he wouldn't have gotten out of the primaries as Cruz would have wiped the floor with him and Marco
>>
>>83352977
this thread is about politics, please take your tv discussion to >>/bant
>>
>>83352892
You still need turnout and a message. Yeb at huge problems with both even during the primary. If by some miracle he made it to the general because everyone else dropped dead, running as "not the other guy" doesn't work.
>>
>>83352956
Likable in general? Not really, maybe in a goofy way though. Compared to Hillary? He's practically a rockstar.
>>
Remember when Steve Bannon was the boogeyman puppetmaster? What happened to that narrative? They change so quickly now, it's tough to keep up.
>>
So, I haven't been to /pol/ in awhile, do they still praise Trump like he's some messiah for the "alt-right" up and down?
>>
>>83353061
Yet she still had hordes of drones who would vote for her over literally any other person
>>
>>83353038
>running as "not the other guy" doesn't work.
One of hillary's biggest problems. She rarely gave reasons to vote for her outside of shitting on the other guy.You can't motivate your base if you literally give them nothing to be excited for.
>>
>>83352866
of course liberal smugness is an issue. you just strawman anyone who doesn't like trump into the same category as a smug liberal. i'm on fucking 4chan dude,do you really think i'm reading Vox articles about how beyonce can take down trump?

i thought he could win because, again, hillary is awful. any other candidate and we wouldn't be here. dems fucked up big time.
>>
>>83352998
>>83353038
>>83352970
The scandals alone would have been enough to sink Hillary against any even remotely respectable candidate. She would have lost to every single Republican in the field. She was an astonishingly bad candidate, whereas Jeb was just a low energy bore.
>>
>>83352916
steve jobs isn't president of the united states my man
>>
>>83353078
MUH RUSSIA gets more clicks
>>
File: larry-david.jpg (83KB, 665x443px) Image search: [Google]
larry-david.jpg
83KB, 665x443px
>>83353009
Bu-but norm got descending dubs with each mention! Way more productive than this kilary drumpf drivel. Who cares we were doomed no matter what
>>
>>83353126
Depends. I don't think anyone outside of trump could have taken PA like that unless Ron fucking Paul at his prime was running and somehow got the nomination.
>>
Drumpf's final night rally in Grand Rapids, MI with Ted Nugent stalling for an hour while Drumpf was flying in from New England was absolute

K I N O
I
N
O

If you didn't watch it live, please take a moment to kill yourself, because you will never witness true live kino of that magnitude again.
>>
>>83353126
>scandals

what scandals?

None of her political record prior to the campaign mattered. Even when the press brought up how horrid her term as secretary of state was or how corrupt she was it just slid through the cracks as her march to be "First Woman president" took preeminence over everything else.

Trump only won the rust belt because he, ironically, pretended to be to the left of Clinton on most important economic issues which is at least better than Hillary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksIXqxpQNt0
>>
>>83353140
Only because he is dead.
>>
>>83353088
Pls respond
>>
>>83353232
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwVMB3bA2ks

God Bless America
>>
>>83353088
/pol/ has been in civil war over trump for months now
Got really nasty after the assad shit
>>
If the DNC even wants a chance in the mid term 2018 elections they really need to put Hillary Clinton behind them quickly.

The taint of her failure is hurting the entire party. Listening to people cry about her loss is only hurting the DNC. It's also alienating potential voters.

Clinton needs to go away forever, for the sake of the part. Sadly, she won't. Her ego is too big and she still wants to steal millions from the party.

Democrats, you've got a big problem on your hands and her name is Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>83352402
>radiohead
>>
>>83353298
So, it's split 50/50?
>>
>>83353269
>he fell for the alt-right meme
You should probably stay out of politics, at least until you're an adult.
>>
>>83353322
She's not running again anon.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/329222-clinton-on-loss-to-trump-that-was-my-last-race
>>
>>83353327

The real answer is 40% memers, 40% shills, 10% for, 10% against
>>
>>83353333
You guys jumped the shark when Spencer got punched twice in two months.
>>
>>83353361
Even talking about her, or having her out there in the spotlight is a bad thing. That's what I'm saying.

She won't run again. No one in their right mind would invest money in her campaign.
>>
>>83353269
After Syria everything went to shit

Some people still support him and some don't

I know I sure don't.
>>
>>83353333
The alt-right is a very real thing. Actual right wing people don't want "niggers to be lynched" or that "All non-whites are killed"
>>
>>83353377
Richard Spencer is controlled opposition and anyone with >75 IQ could see that from a mile away.
>>
>>83351796
>dude he's a Muslim terrorist Kenyan antichrist where's the birth certificate?
No, conservatives were even worse because literally eveey complaint they had at the beginning of obamas presidency was nonsense pulled from their asses
>>
>>83353407
you do realize the people saying either of those things are usually brown, right?
/pol/ is close to breaking into spic majority.
>>
>>83353428
Such as?
>>
>>83353428
Dude, half of that shit came from the left while clinton still thought she had a chance against obama.
>>
>>83353423
He's 30% more real than Milo.

Still a cardboard cut out, but with some deep perception.
>>
>>83353428
>dude he's a Russian communist Nazi retarded political mastermind puppetmaster, did you know he talked to a Russian guy once?
>>
>>83353428
Hillary Clinton's campaign started the birth certificate shit and spread those pictures of him in African clothes calling him a muslim
>>
File: 1493371554104.png (464KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1493371554104.png
464KB, 800x820px
>>83353269
Trumpism is mostly dead on /pol/, at least the brand of it you'd find on r/thedonald or whatever
Though you'll still be hard pressed to find anyone that regrets not voting for Hillary or really any of the other candidates on /pol/
Maybe a couple Cruzmissiles here and there but that' about it
>>
>>83353505
Milo is pretty much gone tho
>>
>>83353394

I still don't get why Syria of all things is what got them conflicted. He hit a single target, after warning said target well in advance to ensure minimal casualties, and left it at that.
>>
>>83353545
>Hillary is a fruad and a liar
>Republicans continue a conspiracy theory that she pulled out of her ass

pottery
>>
>>83353428
to be fair, obamas dad was a muslim and he did attend a muslim school as a child. while i dont think he gets down as prays to allah 5 times a day, he was definitely a little too sympathetic towards islam for your typical american. i think even most liberals figured this out by the end of his second term
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

Really makes me think.
>>
>>83353573
Because that pretty much just sealed the deal on him being an establishment puppet.
Seeing every neo-liberal western government praising him after it was disgusting. Nearly vomited.
>>
>>83353599
To be fair neocons are on the same side as Hillary
>>
>>83353573
He specifically stated that he wasn't going to do that.
>>
>>83351610
lol old people music
>>
>>83352889
You need an ID to vote?

OH THE OPPRESSION
>>
>>83353624

Oh right, I forgot that roughly half of /pol/ likes to fellate Assad.
>>
>>83353573
It was neocon propaganda bullshit that he promised to at least try to end.

It's the Iraq War and wmds all over again, which, unlike most of his promises, some people actually expected him to keep his promise on that one and stay out of bullshit middle eastern conflicts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4ThZcq1oJQ
>>
>>83353119
>of course liberal smugness is an issue. you just strawman anyone who doesn't like trump into the same category as a smug liberal
>you do realize that the people who voted for trump were significantly less educated right?
>>
>>83351610
>hey so how do you feel about Trump making Saudi weapons deals after he said-
BUT HER EMAILS
>oh yeah but what about Syria? Trump said we shouldn't intevene-
GEORGE SOROS FUNDED SANDY HOOK
>ok I'll look into that but don't you think it's kind of strange that Trump fired the fbi director after he refused to stop investigating his campaign sta-
PEDOPHILE CULTS PIZZA SATANISTS
>damn that sounds bad but also didn't Trump say Mexico would pay for the wall? What happen-
CHEM TRAILS ARE TURNIN THE FRAKIN FROGS GAY FRANKFURT SCHOOL CONTROLS THE EDUCATION SYSTEM
>ok anon but didn't Trump say his healthcare system would provide coverage for everyone? But the analysis shows that the ahca would cause many people to lose-
THE MUSLIMS ARE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY BUT ALSO WE NEED SHARIA LAW SO WOMEN WILL DRESS MODESTLY AGAIN

when did you realize that pol was a cult?
>>
>>83353681
name one thing assad did wrong besides have his government exist in a territory israel wants to expand into.
>>
>>83353681
He's a piece of shit but the SAA are our friends.
>>
>>83352634
Dems should have never let her run again in the first place, she lost to the black guy with no experience already, that should have said everything anyone needed to know about how unlikable Hillary Clinton is
>>
>>83353681
Wrong

/pol/ just doesn't like to fellate ISIS

Unlike some people from some countries who will remain nameless.
>>
>>83353731
Yknow, what ever did happen to the wall? To my knowledge, Trump hasn't talked about it at all
>>
>>83353726
Actually conservatives are more likely to hold 4 year degrees, while liberals are more likely to either have no degree, or to have a graduate degree
>>
>>83353726
i'm not a liberal, and what i stated is a fact. sorry if it offends you
>>
>>83353654
read a book dude
>>
>>83353726
reminder that every uneducated nigger and spic in america votes democrat but no one ever seems to bring that up as being a bad thing
>>
>>83353731
Left people to be tortured and killed in Benghazi
Took millions from Muslim nations
Was completely sold out to corporate interests
Defended a man who raped a 12 year old
Refused to help the underage victim in the Weiner case
Had a husband who was a serial sexual predator
Did her best to silence the many victims of her husbands unwanted sexual advances
Was a failure at everything she ever did.
Had many, many people connected to her die under very suspicious and convenient circumstances

But yeah, you keep thinking this was all about email.
>>
>>83353721

Yeah, and I'd understand them being irate if that had been the prelude to more severe military action, but as far as I can tell it was a one-and-done.
>>
>>83353654
Democrats literally believe niggers are too dumb/lazy to get an ID even if it was free from the state
>>
>>83353740
Not turning your country over to ISIS makes you a terrorist, apparently.

But apparently actively funding ISIS doesn't make you a terrorist. In fact if you actively fund ISIS, Trump will hang out with you and get photo ops while holding a sword.

>>83353731
I don't get how you can attack Trump for supporting the Saudis when they actively funded Hillary with tens of millions of dollars

I mean at least Trump "pretended" to be against the Saudi terrorists regime during the campaign. Just like he "pretended" to oppose wall street. Clinton didn't even do the common courtesy of acting like she gave a shit.
>>
>>83353788
You were insisting on not being grouped together when it's your side, while grouping together those of the opposite side. Hypocrite.
>>
>>83353769
He tried to get Congress to pay for it and they said no because even congressmen aren't as stupid as Trump
>>
>>83353829
i would like for you to explain to me how providing documentation to ensure that someone is a legal citizen and qualified to vote in an election is somehow oppressive. what if they are a felon? what if they are underaged? what if they arent even a citizen?
>>
>>83353891
>I don't get how you can attack Trump for supporting the Saudi
Because he said one thing and then did the exact opposite? Whether you agree with arming S.A. or not, the man's hypocrisy is unbelievable. Literally everything he says and does has a tweet that contradicts it
>>
File: IMG_2043.jpg (42KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2043.jpg
42KB, 960x540px
>>83351610
http://www.vulture.com/2017/05/saturday-night-live-ratings-this-season-are-unprecedented.html
>>
>>83354008
>11 million viewers and a 3.51

USA has a population of 350 million people. Really makes me thing.
>>
>>83353976
In his defense, he coke tweets a lot.
>>
>>83353898
it's a general statement about trump voters. if you truly inferred that i meant "every trump voter is dumb" then that's on you. and i only brought that up because you insisted anyone that questions him is dumb
>>
File: 1457790863259.jpg (180KB, 649x836px) Image search: [Google]
1457790863259.jpg
180KB, 649x836px
>>83353881
Bush waited for well over a year to invade Iraq

They used the same bullshit neocon narratives about fantasy WMDs, yellow cake, gas attacks, and "genocide" that they are using to try

They are even claiming that Assad is "holocausting" people

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/assad-syria-crematorium/

>>83353976
>Whether you agree with arming S.A.

I don't agree with Clinton or Trump or any politician who supports Saudi Arabia.

For fuck's sake they're a monarchy that actively funds ISIS and implements Sharia law.

Syria is at least a secular state where they pretend to have democracy.
>>
File: uncle owen.jpg (79KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
uncle owen.jpg
79KB, 1200x630px
>Be a poor atheist farmer
>Live a simple, hardworking life away from the evil empire and the nutty order of monks
>Suddenly, a monk shows up at my adobe
>Tells me I gotta take care of my no-good brother's son
>Tells me the Empire wants him because my brother became an evil monk
>Not even listening as he rattles on about the force and other religious bullshit
>Know this little shit of a baby is going to be another mouth to feed, another helper at farming too
>Accept the little shit into my adobe because my infertile wife wants a son, also so the monk would stop jabbering
>Monk departs to become a hermit, tell him to stay the fuck away from my family
>Name the baby Luke, raise him as an atheist farmer like myself
>Tell him about the clone wars and all that other political shit, but never about his father's real identity so he doesn't run off like him
>One day, the rebellious teen asks me about his father, spoonfeed him the same old lies I've always been telling him
>He meets the crazy old hermit that dropped him off at my doorstep
>Wonder if I should still keep Luke, he could pose a threat to me and my wife
>Suddenly, secret police invade my adobe
>They ask for Luke, but I don't know where he is - wouldn't tell them anyways, if I did
>Luke really grew on me
>Mfw I'm turned into a fucking force ghost or some shit
>>
>>83354083
>you insisted anyone that questions him is dumb
that was someone else, my first post was the one quoting you twice. And when it comes to
>it's a general statement about trump voters
look here >>83353783

Even if you're educated you might be educated in something completely worthless. And I think bringing up statistics like that is cheap because it doesn't actually mean that something is the better or worse choice. It's also easy for both sides to just throw things like that at eachother.
>>
>>83353878
>Left people to be tortured and killed in Benghazi
No she didn't, not even the Republican congressional "investigations" could link Hillary to any on the ground decision making
>Took millions from Muslim nations
Was completely sold out to corporate interests
Every politician takes foreign donations, Trump just signed the biggest arms deal with Saudi Arabia of all time. theres nothing in hillarys voting record to suggest she was more of a corporatist than Trump or the gop. She certainly didn't advocate financial deregulation and the elimination of consumer protections. She didn't want to further privatize health care for the benefit of the insurance, pharm and healthcare industries. She advocated campaign finance reform, and she didn't attempt to blockade advancements in the green tech industry just to give a gift to the oil and coal industry. Your claim doesn't hold up to any empirical scrutiny.
>Defended a man who raped a 12 year old
I don't know this pol talking point so I'll skip it
>Refused to help the underage victim in the Weiner case
What does this even mean? How is she in any way involved with who Anthony weiner sexts? Help her now? The case is currently ongoing and weiner is pleading guilty.
>Had a husband who was a serial sexual predator
Baseless conspiracy
>Did her best to silence the many victims of her husbands unwanted sexual advances
Same conspiracy twice to pad out the post, very nice
>Was a failure at everything she ever did.
Like becoming a senator, sec of state and running a giant charity? What did she fail at besides running for president?
>Had many, many people connected to her die under very suspicious and convenient circumstances
No she didn't, they're goofy conspiracies that no law enforcement agency has even bothered to acknowledge

Everything on this is factually, objectively wrong, and much of it originated right here on 4chan. How can you take your own beliefs seriously?
>>
>>83353951
>oppressive
you said that, not me. it's suppression, meaning the votes are suppressed, it has nothing to do with the rights of the people. if the laws change it's up to them to get the proper identification.

but if you truly believe that these laws in the south weren't passed because republicans knew the poor would cast less votes (mostly for dems), then, well, good for you i guess.

regardless my original point is that dem voter fraud accusations are ridiculous and are irrelevant to the amount of dem votes lost in the south from these new laws
>>
SNL sure has some qualitative issues in terms of writing, talent, and presentation, oh boy
>>
File: 1480702845363.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1480702845363.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>83353878
>SHE'S A MURDERER RAPIST FAILURE
wtf I'm redpilled now
>>
>I'm gonna keep on fighting

EXCEPT YOU WERE ON SNL SHITTING OUT THE MOST TOOTHLESS SATIRE THAT DOESNT HURT YOUR TARGET IN THE SLIGHTEST. I'm a dedicated libertarian-left media type and i CANNOT stand this type of bullshit lazy work in the name of accessibility.
>>
>>83354200
citation needed on that second statement

i don't even disagree with you but like i said, i only brought it up because insisting trump is infallible because he beat the worst democratic candidate of all time is retarded.
>>
>>83354258
whites are still a majority and vote like 90 percent republican in every southern state. this is nothing to do with the white vote being suppressed and more to do with the fact that there are more niggers in the south than any other part of the country. the whites dont want to pay for the blacks. its really that simple
>>
File: fedorabubble.png (175KB, 491x483px) Image search: [Google]
fedorabubble.png
175KB, 491x483px
>>83351642
>I hated Hillary so much
>>
>>83354257
>She certainly didn't advocate financial deregulation and the elimination of consumer protections.

She was on Monsanto payroll, among other payrolls.
>>
>>83352590
You're right, we should be National Socialist.
>>
>>83354441
you're moving the goalposts. you agreed votes are suppressed. that's all i was trying to prove.
>>
>>83354579
i dont agree to anything you faggot. whites dont want niggers taking more of their money so they can shit out more kids. even smart liberals who arent retarded understand that not everyone in the south is in love with free market capitalism, its just that voting down here is essentially a cold race war. theres still way too many whites for these states to go blue.
>>
>>83354258
they aren't suppressed

literally nothing is suppressing them from going to vote

apparently these laws don't affect poor white people, of which there are greater numbers than poor blacks

you can't blame white people for black people being too lazy to go vote. It's not the fact that they are too poor for an ID either, they already use ID's for welfare and alcohol
>>
>>83354456
>wah wah wah it was her turn! Waaaaaaaahhh!
>>
>>83351889
I'm glad he's taking away mandatory rehab too but without the sarcasm.
>>
>>83354257
>She certainly didn't advocate financial deregulation and the elimination of consumer protections.

How retarded are you exactly? The Clintons have always been the darlings of wall street and the removal of financial regulations. Of course she promoted the remover of consumer protections.

>She didn't want to further privatize health care

It was already privatized enough under Obamacare, which she supported.

>She advocated campaign finance reform,

That's ironic considering how her entire campaign was financed by foreign countries, international corporations, and wall street.
It's amazing just how much of a delusional, drooling retard you have to be to support Hillary. Not even the leftist writers voter thought Hillary was anything besides a corporate puppet identical to Obama.
>>
>>83354756
>literally nothing is suppressing them from going to vote
Just like literacy exams and grandfather clauses weren't either, right? Voter fraud is literally nonexistent and laws that make it harder to vote, i.e. the political will of the power (regardless of race), is straight up voter suppression. Shit, even fucking conservatives admit this.
>>
>>83354714
>>83354756
not once did i say anything about race. what exactly are you arguing?
>>
>>83354756
Um, sorry sweetie, but I need you to stop oppressing the African Americans who post on this forum. What you're doing is. Not. O. K.
>>
Why do liberals think that blacks are so lazy and stupid that they can't fill out an application for ID? That's very offensive to me.
>>
File: 1457577266961.jpg (90KB, 759x759px) Image search: [Google]
1457577266961.jpg
90KB, 759x759px
>>83355045
>Why do liberals think that blacks are so lazy and stupid that they can't fill out an application for ID?

Well they are right
>>
>>83352661
but he won the election. he got exactly what he wanted and you got exactly what you didn't.
>>
>>83353061
jeb got 1 primary delegate and had 10 times the budget of any other candidate
>>
>>83352661
lmao Trump won states no Republican even had a chance at winning

he destroyed the invincible blue wall. good luck doing that with cruz, jeb, marco, or anyone else for that matter
>>
>>83352555
the salient point being that a complete dumbass winning over her really says more about hillary than trump
>>
>>83352555
According to wikilieaks boosting Trump in the media initially was in fact the DNC's fault back when they thought their biggest threats were Rubio and Jeb.
>>
>celebrities
>newspapers
>MSM
>hollywood
>silicon valley
>former presidents
>foreign leaders
>SJWs
>academia
All of these listed above were utterly and eternally BTFO by """""""moron""""""" Blumpf. Really makes me think :^)
>>
>>83352316
The closest they ever got to a pro-Trump sketch was the talking dog sketch from Scarlett Johanssons's episode where her dog was hooked up to a machine that read its thoughts and it started talking about how much it liked Trump and the scientist who owned him acted shocked and appalled that her dog was such a monster.
>>
File: smug no more.jpg (122KB, 1552x791px) Image search: [Google]
smug no more.jpg
122KB, 1552x791px
Thread posts: 188
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.