[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the actual message behind this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 11

So what's the actual message behind this movie?
>>
>>83350709
muh dick
>>
>>83350709
kill all white people
>>
where da white women at
>>
>>83350803
It was literally the opposite
On god I'm so tired of /pol
>>
>>83350709
>AY WHITE FOLK CRAY AF BUT IMA GET ME SUMMA DAT BECKY THO REAL TALK
>>
>white people are evil
>blacks have superior genes and given the opportunity whites will trade places
>interracial relationships are good
pretty much your standard cultural marxism
>>
#BLACKED
>>
>>83350709
Black people act like that because they are scared of white people and wish they had the mind of a white person.
>>
>>83350709
progressives kissing the ground blacks walk on is also racist, also da whity dun didit
>>
>>83350709

According to Black people on every social media site it was "I told you you can't trust white people. Watch this movie if you don't believe."
>>
>>83350709
AYO GIMME DATS WHITE WIMMENS
>>
WOKE 100%/100%
>>
File: 1495954233275.png (70KB, 235x235px) Image search: [Google]
1495954233275.png
70KB, 235x235px
>>83350923
>>83350929
>>83350929
So what do they want?

Racial segregation?
>>
It's about how black people feel about white people and the fear they have of them when they're in positions of power.
>>
ooga booga whites is rayciss
>>
YAAAASSSSSSSS SLAY QUEEN
>>
>>83350917
I read it as that white people who put black people up on a pedestal just because they are black are crazy shits. The movie is just taking that idea to the extreme degree.
>>
>>83350995
Sounds like multiculturalism was a mistake then
>>
How can you guys be THIS retarded
This movie made fun of blacks and of racism hysteria

Seriously are you THAT stupid to not to understand?
I cant take it anymore
>>
>>83350709
The movie was about the kinds of white people who typically fetishize/tokenize black people, AKA your average American Liberal. The thing I love so much about this movie is how all the white Libtard tryhard media had to exalt this film through gritted teeth, since it was essentially taking a huge shit on them and their game.

Anyone who says otherwise are obviously low-fruit trolls and/or dumbfucks from /pol/ who didn't even watch the movie.
>>
File: 1496112327804.jpg (56KB, 525x520px) Image search: [Google]
1496112327804.jpg
56KB, 525x520px
>>83351062
>made fun of blacks
>>
>>83351091
>conservatives are racist
>liberals are racist too

Cool, everyone is racist no matter what. Can we start the race war already?
>>
>>83351166
It's more the fact that extreme liberals are fucking nuts over self degradation and extreme conservatives are fucking nuts as well believing that only they can exist.

Nuance is a thing.
>>
>>83351166
>conservatives are racist
>implying most PoC communities aren't inherently conservative in the US, particularly blacks and latinos

wew, as they say.
>>
>>83351266
Blacks and Latinos are racist though
>>
It was an entertaining horror flick that touched on racial issues.
>>
It was really about how even some liberals who THINK they are being respectful to black people are sort of acting racist in a very mild and subtle way, because even though they are treating blacks well because of their race, they are still treating them based on race, which is sort of upsetting for them.

The "i would have voted for Obama again" line is really the center theme here. He only said that cause his guest was black. And even though he thinks thats a positive comment, its still racists to a certain degree.
>>
It's actually a very right-wing movie. It basically argues that whites and blacks will NEVER fully assimilate with each other and there will always be hostility, no matter how much the whites will grovel and apologize past deeds.

If black people want to be truly happy, they should really consider moving to Africa to be with their brothers and sisters.
>>
>>83351790
Wrong. Its what the post above you said.

"Groveling and apologizing" is what Peele is upset about. He wants white people to treat blacks like normal people. No less, but also no better. Don't insult them prematurely, but dont fetishize them either. Simple basic equality, not this weird balancing act of you're either a racist or a cuck.

Its very moderate.
>>
>>83351790
By that logic, shouldn't white people move back to Europe, so they won't have to keep complaining about Latinos?
>>
>>83351250
this. unfortunately everyone in this thread will ignore it
>>
>>83351950
>I'm not racist, I don't see race!
We've been here before. Notice how it's okay for the black character to find refuge in OTHER black people (until he realizes DEY BRAIN CONTROLLED). There's an innate preference that has nothing to do with behavior or culture.

Here's the truth: All races are different. All races prefer to be in the company of their own. Diversity is a scam.

>>83352015
Latinos have their own countries. Mexicans are not Native Americans.
>>
Fuck Trump and fuck white people
>>
File: tarantino.jpg (9KB, 349x350px) Image search: [Google]
tarantino.jpg
9KB, 349x350px
>"so why black people?"
>¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Was the plot even written with the racial themes in mind?
>>
>>83352111
I didn't say anything about not seeing race. You can acknowledge someone's race while also not acting any different around them too.

If I'm around say a Mexican, I can treat this person like a person who is Mexican. I might ask if they celebrated Cinco De Mayo. Or ask if the cold winter is bothering them since in Mexico its warmer. But i shouldn't sperg out and just go "Oh i LOVE Tacos they are so good your people make the best food better than white people food too!"

Theres a line where you can recognize a person's race and treat them normal, or treat them based on race.
>>
>>83352241
>treat them normal
You mean treat them White. Because "normal" to you is White.

Fucking racist.
>>
>>83352111
>Latinos have their own countries.
They have their own continents, the Americas.

What are you talking about, all the massive ancient native american tribes, aztec, incan, and mayan had major strongholds if not capital cities in Mexico and many people living there today can tie their ancestry back to those same lineages and they belong there more than Europeans.
>>
File: 1457204052699.png (63KB, 800x826px) Image search: [Google]
1457204052699.png
63KB, 800x826px
>>83352647
And? Those so called "Aztecs" are still living in their homeland. North American natives got wiped out. They're not a thing anymore outside fringe reservations where they drink themselves to death.

My point is that black people have been hanging out with whites for hundreds of years and there are STILL issues. The only future for blacks is to suffer, leave, or be wiped out. There is no glorious utopia ending where everyone intermingles and lives happily ever after.
>>
>>83352859
Mexico is in North America, so is Canada with their Inuit population.

Make up your mind are they not a thing or are they still on the reservations they were forced onto?

These days they cash in on old white gamblers who smoke themselves to death.

White people after all these years are still whining about how they need walls to prevent native mexican populations from using their natural ancient migration patterns of trade and whites are in just as much danger of being wiped out by latinos taking back their birthright.
>>
>>83353171
Mexicans have Mexico, also Mexican culture is far more European than Native. (European language, European religion, etc)

Inuits and Native Americans lost their "territory" (if you can even call it that) and are no longer a relevant factor. It doesn't matter if they were forced or not.

And how dare white people complain about laws not being enforced. Bigots!
>>
>>83350838
>It was literally the opposite
revive all the white people?
>>
>>83353426
revive all the black people
>>
>>83353336
They weren't concerned about laws being enforced with they were breaking treaties and causing genocide or subverting trade and forcing farmers to go where the federal subsidies create the only viable farm work.
>>
BOY I SURE DO LOVE MOVIES AND TELEVISION RIGHT GUYS????????

seriously go the fuck back to /pol/ if you want to talk about race relations in a shitty uneducated and anecdotal manner.
>>
>>83353706
>seriously go back to /pol/ if you want to discuss movies

and you dumbfucks wonder why /pol/ is so big these days
>>
>>83353579
You seem awfully butthurt about white people.

Maybe they should have wiped you out.
>>
>>83353729
>reading comprehension
>>
>>83353800
No, just helping you understand why they are getting what is coming and becoming so irrelevant, go back to Europe while you still have the chance to keep it white.
>>
>>83352140
Nice bait
>>
>>83353934
>getting what is coming

Like I said. Butthurt about white people.
>>
>>83353993
Its just the circle of life, you get what back what you put out, I am not hurt just aware of basic cause and effect.
>>
>>83350709
Anyone else get that 'TV-Movie' feeling when watching this?

I think it was the scoring in the quieter scenes when he's seeing weird shit, it just felt corny and poorly done.
>>
FUCK white "people" and FUCK Donald DRUMPF or something like that
>>
That all things considered equal it's actually better to be black than old and white.
>>
cigarettes save lives
>>
>>83353547
.... by killing white people
>>
>>83350709
Liberals are just as racist as conservatives, but it's hidden by PC behavior.
>>
>>83350995
>scared of white people
>still want to date them
>>
>>83354385
Black cinematograph in nuttshell
>DAT RACIST, DAT RACIST TOO
>>
>>83350986
To not be discriminated against by not having skinnheads go fuck you nigger and not having liberals go you poor previous POC
>>
>>83352859
>The only future for blacks is to suffer, leave, or be wiped out

There are going to be 4.5 billion Africans in less than a century. Without Jewish levels of ethnic solidarity, whites are going be the ones on the other end of the stick.
>>
>>83351062
>black tsa friend is paranoid
>all of his fears turn out to be justified
that's not how you make a movie parodying black paranoia
>>
>>83354490
So segregation then.
>>
>>83354129
Too bad Trump is president and deporting all you butthurt savages out of MY country.
>>
>>83351022
>I read it as
Wishful thinking.
>>
>>83355165
Too bad white people's swan song isn't very effective.
>>
This movie is dumb as fuck. I didnt expect much of it, and it still managed to sink lower.

People hailing it as the best new horror in forever etc. are blatant liars and race-obsessed virtue signallers. Its boring, predictable, and if it was full of white people nobody would give a single fuck about it.
>>
File: IMG_1810.jpg (63KB, 744x615px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1810.jpg
63KB, 744x615px
It might be a little redpilled, could be about how whites who obsess over blacks (liberals basically) are only doing it for their own gain

But I could also see it being pure liberal "DEY IS USIN US" shit as well

Hard to say
>>
>>83355530
It's made by that Key or Peele fellow. It's most likely the latter
>>
>>83354490
Yeah those idiots will always exist, might as well turn attention towards problems that might be possivle to be improved.

Like the horrific things blacks do to each other which are the cause of 99% of their problems but get far less focus.

But hey im just a privileged white boy, appearently reason and logic doesnt exist.
>>
>>83355741
>Like the horrific things blacks do to each other which are the cause of 99% of their problem

that is called black culture
>>
>>83350709
White liberals are the true racists
>>
File: 1494386532507.jpg (74KB, 1024x996px) Image search: [Google]
1494386532507.jpg
74KB, 1024x996px
>>83351250
>Extreme conservativism is the belief that only they can exist

what?
>>
>>83351091
nothing in the movie suggests that they are liberals except a one off comment about obama
>>
File: jordan_peele.jpg (58KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jordan_peele.jpg
58KB, 500x281px
>>83350709
>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html
>>
>>83355919
So Get Out is overrated and retards overanalyzed the movie.
>>
>>83355287
Yes when the bread and circus end all those white people are going to be quite docile once paco and tyrone run everything into the ground.
>>
>>83356010
You seem awfully butthurt about nonwhites.

Maybe they should quit impregnating all your women.
>>
>>83356116
How can they when they're being deported?
>>
>>83350838

This movie makes blacks justified in killing all white people.

The historic documents are always telling blacks white people are evil...

We are but... so are they.
>>
In an early establishing scene a black man is seen walking through the white suburbs at night. It’s a wonderfully disturbing inversion of the white guy in the black ghetto trope. The wide streets with their neat hedges and large houses seem to seethe with hidden menace. Peele explains why he wanted this opening.

“I felt it was important first and foremost to get the entire audience on board with the inherent fears that a black man has.”

Is that his own experience of the suburbs? “I’ve got to tell you, a fairly consistent part of my experience is worrying about how I’m going to be perceived in the ‘wrong’ neighbourhood. I’m trying to get through it as quickly as possible. It’s one of the pieces of the African American experience that people don’t know is always there. When you’re out of place, or feel out of place, you feel there is danger there. With the police as well. I think the majority of police are really good people and really good at their jobs but that doesn’t change the fact that with any interaction I have with them, I’m viewed as a potential threat.”
>>
>>83356130
That is a very small percentage, most are here legally, and a lot of your young women flee the country to get tamaled during spring break anyway.
>>
>>83356264
This is like listening to the average /pol/tard talk about Jews. It's so fucking paranoid and retarded but white liberals lap up every word of it because the racial dynamics are anti-white and pro-black, and for no other reason.
>>
>>83356265
Kinda too late for that, m8
>>
>>83356264
>black men are literally being kidnapped on the streets

no
>>
>>83356116
No just pointing out what is going to happen in the end at the rate we are going.
>>
>>83356377
Summer vacation, cruise season, its all the same, they are still fleeing en masse to get nonwhite dick.
>>
>>83356706
Then why don't you just go back to Europe, so you have one safe space left?
>>
>>83356758
Rather push you out of this one instead.
>>
>>83356781
You just pointed out that you were already in the process of submissively going away and letting others run everything into the ground, though.
>>
>>83356851
>White people are content now because they can afford the bread and circus to keep them distracted to the obvious. Inevitably once that ends due to systemic mismanagement they now have a lot less to lose resulting in unrest and upheaval.

A cycle that has repeated itself since the dawn of civilization.
>>
his airport security friend ruined this movie for me, goddamn that was cringy.
>>
White people have secret mind possession powers made to put down melanin enriched brothers and sisters.
>>
>>83356934
Most americans living in poverty are white, though, the system has been widely mismanaged since at least the 60s.
>>
>>83357034
nice source my african friend
>>
>>83357057
What do you expect, they are the current majority of everything including impoverished, but those numbers are dwindling rapidly and have been for decades.
>>
>>83357259
are we talking absolute numbers or percentage?
>>
Don't sleep with white women
>>
>>83357276
By having the greatest number of impoverished in the population, they also have the greatest percentage of people in poverty because percentage is just the absolute number of impoverished divided by the total population.
>>
>>83357440
but that's bullshit
>>
>>83357525
racists confirmed for not knowing how a percentage of a population works
>>
>>83352015
The USA was created by Europeans, for Europeans. Fuck off Prairie Nigger
>>
>>83350709
White people are bad and are exploiting the black man.

It's the same underlying propaganda we are seeing everywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E&t=484s
>>
>>83357667
To bad they didn't codify that, so that anyone can take over and run things, such that now other populations of people have begun recovering from genocide and you feel compelled to fuck off back to Europe.
>>
>>83357644
I would call you a nigger but your bait is too weak.
>>
>>83357763
This is how far you poor white trash have fallen, trying to explain how a population percentage works is considered bait.
>>
>movie about how if you're black and you date a white woman its actually a trap and they'll kill you
>/pol/ gets mad
explain
>>
>>83357861
No, the movie is
>us black people are so cool and superior that everyone wants to be us
>>
>>83357861
/pol/ isn't mad, in fact it promotes the idea that whites and blacks are very different and that trying to force them to live with each other is harmful.

Black people came out of this movie hating white people even more, as they are a superstitious lot. Just as /pol/ planned.
>>
>>83357789
lrn2statistics mongoloid
>>
>>83355741
No cares about black on black crimes
>>
>>83357994
are we talking absolute numbers or percentage?
>>
>>83356264
Jesus that's retarded. He's comparing walking through a low-income area with a high crime rate at night being just as menacing to walk through as a high-income area with little to no crime. Even the KKK is mostly active around poor white areas, the fear of having someone maybe think you're in the wrong neighbourhood isn't the same as the fear of being stabbed and robbed.
>>
>>83357964
>implying this doesnt describe liberals
>>
>>83358034
>whites living in poverty: 9% of the white population
>blacks living in poverty: 24% of the white population

the fact more whites live in poverty (absolute number) doesn't mean anything.

there.
>>
>>83358084
>>blacks living in poverty: 24% of the black population

fix
>>
>>83358082
>implying the movie is aimed at liberals and not middle class white people in general
again there is nothing in the movie that paints them as liberals
>>
It's actually not about racism at all
>that japanese guy asking chris if the black people condition in nowadays society is good ?
>the girl asking if black people have big dicks ?
Those questions would have been considered awkward as fuck and slightly race-insensitive before you know the twist, but when you know, you understand, it's legitimate questions for people that are going to change their bodies, the asian guy wanted to know if i will be victim of racism, the girl wanted to know because that's her dying husband who is going to have a new body (ie the dick size question)
The joke is that chris finds every question awkwardly racist during the weekend, because he's wrong about where those questions come from and the point of them
>>
>>83358143
>It's actually not about racism at all
the dude who wrote the movie disagrees with you
>>
>>83358084
>using sub-population, not total population
It means they have a greater number and percentage of the impoverished population like I originally said.
>>
>>83358217
but total population doesn't mean anything in this case, stop being retarded on top of being poor.
>>
>>83358261
It means everything when you are talking about who has the most number of people in poverty.
>>
>>83358384
you're legit retarded
>>
>>83358192
Well it is and isn't, as much as The Village is about monsters in the woods, it is, but once the twist is revealed, it's not anymore
>>
>>83351950
>He wants white people to treat blacks like normal people

lmao, blacks are paranoid as fuck and interpret everything whites do as subconsciously racist.

The point of this film is that you shouldn't bother with blacks since they're just going to find some excuse to consider you racist
>>
How'd his tsa friend get a cop car?
>>
>>83358530
le TSA xDD
>>
>>83358141
>middle class white people
>not liberal
???
>>
Hollywood manufacturing a race war just like the Detroit movie that is about to be released by Kathryn Bigelow. That woman is notorious for making CIA approved films
>>
>>83351028
Correct.
>>
>>83358426
nice source my trailer park pal
>>
>>83358594
Isn't there a Trayvon movie being made?
>>
Just watched the movie just awhile ago. The family has strangely huge noses...especially the girl that lures the black people in. The blind guy looked kind of like George Soros, The dad has black rimmed round glasses. The mom is a fucking psychiatrist and got me thinking of Frankfurt school. Movie is fucking redpilled.
>>
>>83352859
Those aren't "Aztecs" Those were heavily diluted by Spanish blood
>>
File: The_creation_of_niggers.png (134KB, 818x434px) Image search: [Google]
The_creation_of_niggers.png
134KB, 818x434px
>>83351091
This is only in part.
Jordan Peele is bi-racial. He's living in one of the most racially hyper sensitive countries on the planet. Despite being "of two colours", he was forced to "choose sides" so to speak. This film is as much about the "other" within him which he inherited from his white mother and how it can alienate and frighten him. What made this film work so well is how gloriously xenophobic it is, which is always a good inspiration for horror. It's Lovecraft for Mulattoes, where being white is the alien, and a fate worse than death.
Pic related, replace "Nigger" with "Cracker", and you'll pretty much get the hidden narrative to Get Out.
>>
>>83358261
By this logic, people with red hair are rich because there are far fewer gingers in poverty than people of other hair colours.
>>
>>83360438
one in four blacks lives in poverty, one in ten whites lives in poverty.

saying that there are more poor whites than blacks in absolute numbers is completely irrelevant considering the whites are the majority and blacks a minority.

what is so difficult to understand?

it would be like looking at some european country and seeing prison population is 49% foreign and 51% native, then seeing the demographic charts saying that foreigners in that country make up only 5% of the total population and then saying "AHA NATIVES DO COMMIT MORE CRIMES!!1".

it's correct but also pretty retarded considering the distribution of criminals in each group.
>>
>>83360616
Yeah, I meant to reply to the other guy, and if you read what I'm saying I agree with you. My point is that if we use total numbers I could say "there are far fewer gingers in poverty than non-gingers" and be accurate even though that doesn't mean anything, besides that gingers are rarer than non-gingers.
>>
Probably something about racemixing being bad.
>>
>message
It's a movie about a cult that steals people's brains, not a fucking Lifetime movie of the week people.
>>
>>83361361
brainlet
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.