[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck did I just watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: the lobster.jpg (6KB, 163x310px) Image search: [Google]
the lobster.jpg
6KB, 163x310px
What the fuck did I just watch?
>>
>>83349095
English kino
>>
A good movie about how stupid courting can be
>>
>>83349095
For the relationships for the movie to go when they did, they pick the animal for that to go be for them. If they did they not for to do when they become the animal, yes if not.

Sometimes for them to be human when they succeed for not because the animal not become.
>>
>>83349396
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>83349095
the greatest movie of all time
>>
>>83349462
For the relationships for the movie to go when they did, they pick the animal for that to go be for them. If they did they not for to do when they become the animal, yes if not.

Sometimes for them to be human when they succeed for not because the animal not become.
>>
>>83349095
A movie that sounds clever enough that people feel they have to like it
>>
File: rachel+weisz+1600x1200+-(6).jpg (117KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rachel+weisz+1600x1200+-(6).jpg
117KB, 1600x1200px
>>83349095
Comfy hotel kino followed up by Rachel Weisz kino.
>>
>>83349529
>retarded art house flick

This was a first for me, should it color my future expectations?
>>
Movie was good for the first half, but I lost interest by the end.
>>
>>83351252
this desu
>>
What if life was like this, bros? What if we ended up becoming an animal just because we have no GFs? Dibs on becoming a Mantis Shrimp.
>>
I really liked this movie.

However I'd be lying if I said the best scene wasn't that maids pantsu
>>
Do mythological creatures count? If so I'd pick something like a Merman
>>
>>83351146
>this movie
>arthouse flick
You need to dig deeper
>>
kino
>>
>>83351758
TURN DOWN SERVICE MORE LIKE TURN UP SERVICE IYKWIM

BY THE WAY HE DID DO IT AT THE END, BECAUSE IT TAKES BLINDING YOURSELF TO LIVE WITH A SHIT RELATIONSHIP AKA 2DEEP COMMENTARY ON BAD MARRIAGES
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.