[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Was it autism?
>>
>>83347930
>>83347930
Haven't watched it yet, but getting sick of old man Brad Pitt taking on war movie roles with the same Inglorious Basterds accent he ca 't drop.

I'm afraid I'll hate Bradd as a person after this if it's pure propaganda, so Im giving it time.
>>
>>83347930
You don't get to higher positions in the US military (officer or enlisted) without being perceived as an odd person by non-military members.
>>
The scenes where he was left alone with his wife were excruitiating. Can a relationship like that even truly be defined as marriage beyond the legal sense?

And that robo-jog, my god...
>>
>>83348020
This film and his performance are nothing like either of those things, rest assured
>>
>>83347930
It was a sincere desire to help colonize iraq and secure a place in history for himself.
>>
>>83347930
It was actually pretty solid flick about McChrystal
>>
>that nonstop claw hand gesture
>that one eyed all-perceiving gaze

I can't remember the last time my kino falcon related this much to an onscreen character
>>
Glen McMahon did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Really?.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Really?.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>Special Forces
>Ranger
>>
>>83348360
They are
>>
>>83348401
Rangers are not Special forces.
>>
>>83348360
If you served in both units you are allowed to wear both patches
>>
>>83350031
Oh, you mean Green Berets, I thought you meant in the SF community. My mistake.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSjR5AqtkPk

"And that other guy, was Bob."

Great Cameo Ending
>>
>>83348360
Tabs =/= scroll
>>
shit was kino
>>
>>83350031
The vast majority of SF are Ranger qualified so they get to wear both.
>>
>>83348360
You don't have to be in the 75th Ranger Regiment to go to ranger school or wear the tab...
>>
File: yagi1.jpg (740KB, 3000x2001px) Image search: [Google]
yagi1.jpg
740KB, 3000x2001px
>>83347930
Yup... he's gone Clooney
>(Get it looney )
>>
File: tfwtoomuchofanoutlawtobealawman.png (557KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tfwtoomuchofanoutlawtobealawman.png
557KB, 1024x576px
>>83347930
I hate to say it, but Pitt was the pits in this movie. It had some decent commentary, but the lead's performance made him seem like a MadTC character.
>>
>>83351856
I'm on retard pills, wym
>>
>>83348034
That's real shit, though. It's pretty common for men in the service to go six months at a time without seeing their wives. The applies even more to those with kids in school. My coworker worked in Japan while his wife and kid were in San Diego. He hadn't seen them in a year and a half.
>>
>>83352432
Shit, if you're an officer nowadays everyone will think you're a failure if you don't get a Ranger tab by the time you make CPT
>>
>>83348034
probably the best acted out scenes in the movie desu.

And as someone who runs on a treadmill frequently, he'd have to be running for like 2-3 hours to run 7 miles at the pace he was running
>>
watching it now

pretty shit movie desufam

so much fucking voice over exposition then brad pitt says some scratchy shit.
>>
>>83348020
>if it's pure propaganda,
The Iraq war was actually a total clusterfuck though I'm not sure how you could possibly view it's depiction of mismanagement as propaganda
>>
>>83348020
It's pretty pro-America and pro-military propaganda if anything.

Mostly seems like a Pitt vanity project gone awry. Him trying to do the Ernest goes to Iraq voice with his claw hand and forced expressions and shit, is pretty fucking shit.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.