[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some other autism kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

What's some other autism kino?
>>
is this THE autism flick?
>>
Should I watch this movie? It looks so stupid.
le muh random silliness! le i'll be a wacky lobster if I don't find love!
Convince me I'm wrong
>>
>>83347606
the beginning is good
it staggers towards the end though
>>
>>83347606
you sound autistic enough to connect
>>
>>83347603
It's a brave reimagining of classic Seagal type revenge-flicks, no question.

>>83347606
It's comfy dystopian scifi that's autistic as fuck.
>>
>>83347606
It turns into garbage by 40 minutes, to the point where you're convinced 2 separate directors made it
>>
File: 0oUMSmm.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
0oUMSmm.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>83347668
I am very autistic my friend

I can barely contain my urge to talk about space pirates, and/or space combat ships as we speak
>>
>>83347768
What are the intermediate models and technology between now and when you'd say the first space combat ship launches?
>>
>>83347823
Arguably they already have, there are satellites in orbit right now designed to destroy other satellites, and protect satellites from satellites that want to destroy friendly satellites

You know, a lot of people think space combat would take place over long distances, but not really. It'd be too easy to calculate how to dodge the projectiles at long distances.

Plus you'd still need to board ships. That means getting in close. That means turrets to defend.

Space Combat can be real lads.
>>
>>83347896
>It'd be too easy to calculate how to dodge the projectiles at long distances.

The treaties against the combat use of lasers probably go out the window the same day we break the treaties against space combat. So wouldn't lightspeed attacks to blind pilots, overload sensors, or melt microholes in armor be far more effective in the non-refractive environment of space?
>>
File: kino.jpg (70KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
70KB, 833x1000px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.