[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: p10155_d_v8_aa.jpg (478KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p10155_d_v8_aa.jpg
478KB, 960x1440px
Kino?
>>
>>83343940
>that blanket

fucking sad and depressing, i just wanted that stupid blanket to be safe and happy.
>>
>>83343940
Holy shit I just watched this for nostalgia. Am I you?
>>
>>83343940
Yes.
>>
>>83344018
No, but you might be me.
>>
I rewatched it recently anon. Cinematography and directing are kino, but the music didn't age well. Also big portions look like drugs.
>>
Kino.
>>
This movie had a profound affect on me and my relation to material items. I would never let my parents buy me new shit for my room even if needed it because this movie installed a sense of loyalty to shit like my blanket, lamp, ect out of some insane notion that they came alive when I wasn't looking and that replacing them/throwing them away would basically count as abandoning or worse murdering and old friend. I can say that no other movie has had such an impact on my life. To this day I am a minimalist. I have had the same wallet all my life.
>>
>>83345147

Lasseter was seriously obsessed with the shit in our rooms being alive.
>>
>>83344917
WORTHLESS
>>
>>83345271
>Being young is when you think your material items come alive when you aren't looking, are friendly and care about your well being

>Growing up is knowing they all want to kill you
>>
>>83343940
The clown scene still gives me the creeps to this day.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEdZh8a4ZvE
>>
>>83344917
>but the music didn't age well.

What? City of Light and >>83345310 aren't the greatest songs to come out of an animated film but they have their own kind of character that makes them good.
>>
This movie fucked me up when I was little
>>
Is it me or do animated films prior to the 1990s have a extra factor of sadness added in to their overall plot? I just feel so much worse for a character when they're drawn out versus a computer made model. Is it just nostalgia I'm not coming to terms with? Truthfully this predated me by nearly a decade when I saw it for the first time.
>>
File: kino.jpg (70KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
70KB, 833x1000px
>>
>>83346282
Nah, I really don't think its just nostalgia, thing definitely changed. There were more dark, tragic or mature themes underlying children's movies back then, and they weren't as afraid to have stuff that could be "scary" or sad or upsetting, for sure. Just a glance at the extremely brilliant and exaggeratedly cartoonish nature of any modern Pixar, Disney or Dreamworks film's tone and style compared to te majority of older Disney or Disney-esque animated films reveals a big difference. Children's animated films are definitely much lighter, sillier and more cartoonish these days.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.