[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who was in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

who was in the wrong here?
>>
>only I CAN call my self a whore
>>
>>83340608
She was wrong for not being able to take a joke, especially since her entire act is about her being a ho. He was wrong for apologizing.
>>
He's a sexist
>>
I would call him a pussy but sadly this kinda shit can get you fired because Jews gonna Jew.
>>
maybe Amy was trying to be "funny" even with that tweet

our guy shouldn't have taken it to heart so much
>>
What a beta bitch that fat slut pig should realize if you call yourself a whore people might start doing it too
>>
>>83340608
The kid was in the wrong for apologizing

NEVER apologize if you aren't in the wrong
>>
The guy for being a beta with that apology.

And Amy for being fat and ugly and existing.
>>
His joke just wasnt funny, that makes all the difference. He's right, a better comedic mind could say the same thing, in a funnier way.
>>
File: 1496074460058.jpg (49KB, 306x441px) Image search: [Google]
1496074460058.jpg
49KB, 306x441px
>>83340608
we all are in the wrong, Anon, and should just leave the comedy to females
>>
>>83340608
Doesn't Amy always talk about how much of a gross whore she is in her comedy though?
>>
>>83340608
He made a joke and she made a joke back.
He's the one who got butthurt lol can't handle the bants, what a beta cuck faggot.
>>
>>83340608
What a BITCH jfc
>>
>>83340608
it was a shit joke what do you expect. you fuckers on here are so sensitive for a site that's about freedom of speech.
>>
>>83340608
If you're a celebrity, why would you get triggered at some lighthearted joke some random guy makes? Especially when you're a comedian and people talk shit about you every day.
>>
>>83340608
He was, for apologizing
>>
File: chad magnet.png (2MB, 1264x1360px) Image search: [Google]
chad magnet.png
2MB, 1264x1360px
>>83340608
isnt this the second time she has done this ?

she really must be in some kind of bubble if she didn't realize her mistakes
>>
>>83340608
>steals a dead black man's joke about getting cum and pubes thrown at your face
>gets offended at being called a slut
>>
>>83340608
Both of them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.