[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: you-read-this-one-yet.png (338KB, 551x354px) Image search: [Google]
you-read-this-one-yet.png
338KB, 551x354px
>>
He was a literal comic book villain.
>>
>>83339109
he was looking for divine intervention.
>>
>>83339109
Watch the movie
>>
he found /r9k/
>>
We was unbreakable
>>
he didn't see #Baywatch the RAUNCHIEST movie of summer 2017
>>
>>83339109

He have osteogenesis imperfecta
>>
>>83339109
It was the kids
>>
>>83339360
They called me Mystical Ass
>>
>>83339109
What's up with this movie's abrupt ending? Did they run out of money or something?
I don't see why they couldn't add a few extra scenes showing Elijah getting arrested or something instead of just informing you it happened through some text in the screen.
>>
File: 18-split.w1200.h630.jpg (138KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
18-split.w1200.h630.jpg
138KB, 1200x630px
>>
His mother took advantage of him sexually in his helpless state as a child. Comic books were his only escape from the daily molestations. Eventually the lines between his escapist fantasy world and reality became blurred.
>>
>>83339109
he was a nigger.
>>
>>83339519
>not having a webm saved
fag
>>
>>83339519
People who suffer are pure
>>
>>83340396
Sounds hot
>>
>>83340496

Was she out of shells at this point?

If not, why didn't she blast him in the face right there?
>>
>>83339109
He was black.
>>
>>83341220
i think she had one left. probably frozen by the fact that he could fucking bend bars. other than that i guess she just didn't want to get ahead of herself and rather think about her defense/the situation since he'd already taken what, 2 shots to the body and was still going strong?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cKicT2fjm0&list=PLbaz-kYV0Vi7xX2biA3D-PzcS019gU6S7&index=38

i loved the psychiatrist. great scene.
>>
>>83341220
she landed two solid shots on him and he got up and bent solid steel bars right in front of her.
>>
>>83341408
>hear Dennis
>"benis" instantly comes to my mind
Thanks 4chin
>>
>>83341220
Considering the previous shot didn't do shit I think she was keeping the last one so she could kill herself quickly instead of slowly suffering while she was eaten.
>>
tfw at the end you find out she's been living with her uncle all that time
fucking hell
>>
>>83341408
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt7n_cqO3Q4
>autist tries to use ritualistic dancing to communicate with qt ayy lmao
>>
>>83341735
those are some sick moves for a nine year old
>>
>>83342035
I think Shamalama mentioned he is telling the story of a guy getting biten and turned into a zombie through dancing.
>>
>>83341735
>wow
>i know

kino
>>
>>83342082
i like that. cool idea.
>>
>>83339109
nerd rage
>>
>>83339109
His only regret was that he had boneitis.
>>
>>83341735
>>83342082
As an actor, how much fun is it to do a scene like that?
>>
>>83339109
You ever think about killing yourself but then realize there are some people who would actually be happy so then you obsess over killing them instead? That's pretty much it. The guy decided he'd rather be the villain than the victim.
>>
>>83342438
...you alright anon?
>>
>>83342486
Ask me again when my money runs out and I still haven't found a job.
>>
>>83342438
What the fuck are you talking about? The whole villain thing was never about revenge.
Elijah just wanted to find his place in the world, something that would give value to his existence and prove he wasn't a mistake. He probably wanted to be the hero at first but eventually realized someone like him could never go around saving people so instead he chose to take the role of the villain and manipulate events so a hero would be born.
Nice proyecting, btw.
>>
Post diseases that can be turned into superpowers in Shyamalanverse

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
>>
>>83341220
I dont know whats true anymore but I seem to remember by this point she had shot three times
>>
>>83341502
is that how you pronounce benis in your head?
>>
>>83342761
No but they are similar enough for the thought to pop up.
>>
>>83342635
a modern Tararre might be kino
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarrare
>..he was hospitalised and became the subject of a series of medical experiments to test his eating capacity, in which, among other things, he ate a meal intended for 15 people in a single sitting, ate live cats, snakes, lizards and puppies, and swallowed an eel whole without chewing.
>General Alexandre de Beauharnais decided to put Tarrare's abilities to military use, and he was employed as a courier by the French army, with the intention that he would swallow documents, pass through enemy lines, and recover them from his stool once safely at his destination
>>
>>83342717
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnEgj6QjYeg
She shot him two times and missed a few shots earlier.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-waJsBs0eBQ&index=9&list=PLbaz-kYV0Vi7xX2biA3D-PzcS019gU6S7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okm9JjfTkkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmzbosye2-Y&index=10&list=PLbaz-kYV0Vi7xX2biA3D-PzcS019gU6S7

don't watch any of these clips if you haven't scene unbreakable.
also, watch unbreakable.
>>
>>83342896
>tfw David and The Beast are gonna meet
>tfw i hope David gets to talk to the other personalities.
>tfw based David and Casey duo.
>>
>>83343055
Will the Beast team up with Mr Glass?
If he believes broken people are the more evolved then Elijah will seem like a fucking god to him.
>>
>>83343261
>Will the Beast team up with Mr Glass?
i think so, i agree with your reason as well. he would truly look up to a person like that, and someone with such conviction.
>>
>>83341224
/thread
>>
>>83339109

he peed himself outside of s Baywatch screening
>>
what are we hoping for in Glass?
me, i already posted>>83343055

but for other thoughts, are we hoping David beats The Beast? Or The Beast winning? Mr Glass and David confronting each other? Casey killing The Beast? David still being with his family? Casey free of her uncle? The Beast fighting against the other personalities and winning/losing?

i'm truly curious i love these films and i want to know other opinions on them.
>>
Kids call me mr. Glass
>>
>>83343868
It's not gonna be so formulaic as David fights the Beast and wins/loses but convinces Kevin to take back control with the power of love/whatever.
It's got to be about the clash of philosophies. Obviously there's the interplay between
David
>indestructable man
>doesn't believe in himself
vs.
The Beast/the horde
>believes being hurt makes you stronger/worthy of being
>believes absolutely in his power
vs.
Mr Glass
>supremely destructible and utterly broken
>powerful self belief
The Beast and Mr Glass align, but David is an affront to what The Beast believes in. I dunno where this goes.
>>
>>83344871
>It's not gonna be so formulaic as David fights the Beast and wins/loses but convinces Kevin to take back control with the power of love/whatever.
i agree and i really like the idea of kevin stepping forward and taking back control even long enough for maybe David to kill him, or Kevin to kill himself.

>David is an affront to what The Beast believes in.
because David is powerful, strong, but has a loving family. he relies on his wife and his son, he has that support and love they could never have just by virtue of the way they protect themselves.
>>
>>83342575
he killed more people than his hero would ever save
>>
>>83345346
He probably didn't think that. For him, giving the world a single true "hero" was worth all those sacrifices, maybe because he thought David would go on to save even more people.
Not like he really cared. His main goal was never to improve the world, he just wanted to prove his existence had meaning and he achieved by making David into a hero and himself into a villain.
It's not like anyone would actually defend or justify the shit Elijah did. He was fucking insane, but he was also a broken man who was desperate to convince himself his shit life served a purpose and that he wasn't just one guy who got fucked by genetics.
>>
Whats the girl superpowers? She is returning to Glass, right? Something trauma based?
>>
>>83345623
She is one of the ayy lmaos from Signs.
>>
>>83345623
she has first hand experience with kevin and the beast and grew up with hunting skills.
>>83345666
also this
>>
>>83345623
kevin realised she was molested and was grossed out by her.
>>
File: unb.jpg (57KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
unb.jpg
57KB, 950x534px
>>83339294
>>
>>83345623
her superpower is latent psychic powers that make grown men act like retarded animals (her uncle and the horde) WHAT A TWEEST
>>
>>83339109
boneitis
>>
>>83342541
yeah, 5 months left until you run out, we all heard earlier
>>
His plan made next to no sense and had next to no chance of succeeding. First time the supervillain was defeated by just calling the cops on him. Lamest part of the film.
>>
>>83342896
>shot in a series of long takes

wish Split was like that
>>
>>83346473
lol, this could be true.
>>
>>83339109

He's a nigger
>>
>>83339463
Yeah, the ending was rushed as fuck.
>>
>>83346473
>>83347488
The twist was very shyamalan-like, but I kinda doubt it as he didnt put that many hints along the way, and it was also a bit crude power. Maybe it was something more symbolic? Like the girl had became the archetype of Broken Girl. Not only physical, but also in spiritual or godly way. If you play Unknown Armies, this is what im basing it off.
>>
>>83342896

That fucking music and reveal in the last video.

Pure grade A kino

One of the greatest movie endings off all time.
>>
>>83339109
>What the fuck was his problem?
He's the octopus. He's got eight of everything.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.