[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was marvel thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1494118284720 (1).webm (2MB, 720x336px) Image search: [Google]
1494118284720 (1).webm
2MB, 720x336px
What was marvel thinking
>>
>Marvel
>thinking
>>
Why do you have two of these webms saved on your phone? Are you that much of a chronic shitposter, sven?
>>
>>83331720
Weren't you doxxed pajeet?
>>
>>83331705
This
>>
>>83331664
they were thinking idiots love memes and pacman and they were right
>>
Quinn only has a memories of games from the eighties. At the time Pacman was the most OP video game character. Add in the fact he's a man child it's not surprising. I didn't like the gag but I understood it.
>>
I upvoted this. In fact I even know the reference :=)
>>
Wow. I haven't seen the movie, but that's a straight plagiarism of the end of "Off to Be the Wizard" by Scott Meyer.
>>
>>83333937
this.

Its a 5 second gag that makes for something more visually interesting than just another big looking dude.

Its pretty simple DCucks
>>
>ITT: people who are too poor to watch this movie
>>
Holy shit it looks so cheap.
That's what happens when you outsource all your post-prod to India and Vietnam, I guess.
>>
I thought it was pretty funny.

It was even foreshadowed earlier where he was only going to build weird shit.
The two giants clashing trope is fucking annoying too so this was nice.
>>
File: 1475878633934.gif (2MB, 280x211px) Image search: [Google]
1475878633934.gif
2MB, 280x211px
>>83331664
starting to believe that film truly did peak already and we're just going to have pop-reference filled quipfests and Idiocracy-tier KICKED IN THE NUTS shows soon
>>
>>83331664
>that cgi on the guy's face at the begining
>>
>>83331664
the only moment in the entire movie where I smiled
>>
did you even pay attention anon

he just learned how to use his powers and thus far he had only been able to make a sphere, vs ego who has been doing this shit for eons. it would have been boring if he just made a giant ball with no unique features, so they went with the gag. plus it's in-character for him to do this and weirder things have been done during combat in the comics
>>
>>83331705
\thread

>so quirky and fun!
>>
>>83331664
Looks like a Spy Kids movie. Did Machete cameo? I love Robert Rodriguez!
>>
>>83331664
>it's a /tv/ overlooks the best characterization and dialogue we've seen in a marvel movie because of a few silly moments episode
>>
File: Screenshot_20170529-171053.jpg (322KB, 764x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170529-171053.jpg
322KB, 764x1250px
>>83331664
Gee, I wonder.
>>
>>83331664

it's obviously a meme off and ego a shit
>>
>>83336696
Holy shit i thought it had underpreformed.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.