[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: luke-cage-cropped.jpg (83KB, 625x352px) Image search: [Google]
luke-cage-cropped.jpg
83KB, 625x352px
What went right?
>>
>>83331038
>dude like shut up
>>
nothing went right, it's a piece of forgettable trash
>>
>>83331038
nothing
>>
>>83331038
It was better than iron flop
>>
>>83331527
no, it wasn't. iron fist had the best support character in all of mcu
>>
>>83331038
BULLETPROOF
BLACK
MAN
>>
>>83332222
>/tv/ is this contrarian
lmao
>>
>>83331038
Cottonmouth, and Jidenna singing was pretty good. That's about it.
>>
>>83332374
He's right
The show as a whole was garbage but old Faramir was fucking fantastic
>>
File: Purnsley.jpg (1MB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Purnsley.jpg
1MB, 2100x1500px
>>83331038
very little. It shits the bed half way through and never recovers. Soundtrack was well done at first but even that goes down hill after cottonmouth dies.

The ending is rubbish and just a sad reminder that you're not watching Erik Harvey in Boardwalk Empire instead
>>
>96% on RT
Hmm
>>
>>83331038
niggaproof nigga, ma nigga.
>>
File: iron-fist-tom-pelphrey.jpg (362KB, 1800x1224px) Image search: [Google]
iron-fist-tom-pelphrey.jpg
362KB, 1800x1224px
>>83332374
nothing in Luke Cage beats his performance. not even close.
>>
>>83331038
On par with Iron Bomb. Yes, that bad
>>
The old guy eating fish with hot sauce made me want to eat some fish so I did. That was a good time.
>>
First few episodes were pretty good. Should have just ended it there.
>>
Pretty much everything except Stryker. It's the most liked of all the Marvel series for a reason.
>>
>>83333333
They were right about black youth.
>>
>>83333088
I thought IF sucked in comparison to Luke Cage

at least I cared about the characters in LC and the villains were interesting until they turned out to be disappointments
>>
>>83333459
You're right, but IF flopping means people are naturally going to try to make every small thing about it sound amazing.
>>
>>83333088
Luke Cage was second only to Daredevil season one. Season two of DD wasn't as good as the first half of Luke Cage. You're just mad because it's filled with niggers. Admit it.
>>
>>83331038
It was great until they kill off Cottonmouth. Like seriously only behind Daredevil S1 in terms of quality and seemed like it was building up toward something great. Then they up and off Cottonmouth LITERALLY right after they reveal his backstory explaining why he became a crime lord.

Then the writers had the balls to try and make me give half a fuck about the loudmouth, crybaby cunt that killed him while also bringing in Diamondback and his "Not Iron Man armor" onesie. I honestly could have forgiven that part if Diamondback and Cottonmouth actually shared screentime since I spent the whole first half waiting for him to show up and get in Cottonmouth's grill for fucking up with Luke. Instead we get Mariah crying and flailing around like an autist while Shades does all the heavy lifting. Season 2 is going to have to do a lot to salvage this shit show
>>
File: BiggestPleb.jpg (21KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
BiggestPleb.jpg
21KB, 409x409px
>>83333459
> I cared about the characters in LC and the villains were interesting
i can't agree with either point. Ward's metapmorphosis from douchebag to abused son to killer to good guy was AMAZING

>>83333515
>Luke Cage was second only to Daredevil season one. Season two of DD wasn't as good as the first half of Luke Cage.
bwahahaha, that's how you know /tv/ is a hellhole filled with morons and plebs. an<thing in Luke Cage was better than Frank Castle going mad in anguish. okay.
>>
>>83333333
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.