[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will she die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: cersei.jpg (31KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
cersei.jpg
31KB, 635x357px
How will she die?
>>
Jamie kills her
>>
>>83327737
Gangraped till death by the Ironborns
>>
>>83327737

Hears about Aegon and his conquest drawing closer begins to go full mad queen igniting the wildfire under the city, coincidentally however, Euron is pissed because Daenerys spurned her advances and is marrying Aegon on Dragonstone. Euron takes someone with Kingsblood down into dragonstone using his Valyrian steel armour as a hazmat suit to survive the heat and tosses a dragon egg to ignite an explosion which ripples to King's Landing causing more damage. Cersei panics and clutches onto the Iron Throne, as if not wanting to let go of it but is impaled by the swords. Events of Dragonstone are Red Wedding 2.

There. That's my idea of how she'll die.
>>
File: Hand of the King.png (166KB, 350x240px) Image search: [Google]
Hand of the King.png
166KB, 350x240px
>>83327737
Tyrion will kill her with the same necklace he strangled Shay to death with.
>>
Killed to death
>>
>>83327737
Orgasm overload brought on by a concoction of diluted dragon's blood.
>>
Jaime will strangle her to death at the end of next season.
>>
>>83327792
This is the only option.
>>
Bran Stark kicks her out of the tallest tower of the Red Keep after cumming in all of her orifices.
>>
File: 234.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>83327737
Fuck this pandering show this show will sucks ass already sucks ass cause they killed all the deep characters if little finger or Tyrion come out on top of the whole system is destroyed and they put that fucking Disney princess danny or puppet jon snow on top fuck this show
>>
>>83328469
>if little finger or Tyrion doesnt come out on top or the whole system is destroyed
>>
>>83327737
Never watched this show but she looks like a cunt. Is she?
>>
>>83327737

Stannis flies into the Red Keep on a dragon and puts a lance through her.
>>
>>83330354

She is THE cunt.
>>
I hope that she survives all the way through to the end, just to piss off the fans
>>
>>83327737
hmm
>>
>start reading the book
>Dany starts being foreplay-raped by her new husband and keeps telling him "no"
>then she suddenly gets really horny and says "yes"

What did GRRM mean by this?
>>
>>83327737
Impaled on Zombie Mountain's BZC
>>
>>83327737
I hope she doesn't.
>>
>>83327737
It's too obvious to think Jamie will kill her. I think she will kill him first cause she is more cold blooded. It will be Tyrion
>>
>>83327737
her neck was so long as she aged it wasnt able to support itself
>>
she'll win

i want this more than anything because of the absolute shitstorm
>>
As long as that dumb forever smirking cunt (you know who khalesscisdjovnsfjknb) dies I couldn't give less of a shit.
>>
I'm thinking Bran will warg into the Mountain and throw her out of a window.
>>
In a warm bed at the age of 80 with a girl's mouth wrapped around her cock.
>>
Sad when she's become the best character for me. Still love Jon but I doubt it will go well for him so whats the point. Got love for my boy the hound though.
>>
>>83327737
By Jamie's hand.
>>
File: emilia Clarcke.jpg (70KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
emilia Clarcke.jpg
70KB, 660x500px
>>83327949
>aegon

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if this asspull was remotely relevant to the endgame he wouldnt have been eliminated from the show
>>
>>83330734
>consent

what the fuck did GRRM mean by this fuck this book i hate it
>>
File: received_10154634325394697.jpg (16KB, 438x496px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154634325394697.jpg
16KB, 438x496px
>>83331927
>>
Should I watch season 6 if I'm interested I watching this season? I watched some recap vids on 6 and it didn't seem like anything too exciting happened.
>>
>>83332114
It will probably end on either a dark note which it probably should with someone bad winning, or it will be an underwhelming cop out ending with the khaleesi magically wrecking everything in the most nonsensical way possible
>>
>>83332359
Plenty of little things that might be significant. Look up 'alt shift x' on YouTubes recaps of season 6 episodes and you'll be set I'd say.
>>
>>83327737
>the crown has more debt than Greece
>Lannister mines ran out of gold like two season ago
>everyone hates Cersei after she ALLUH AKBAR'd an important religious building with a bunch of influential people inside
>the only useful pawns she has are an old creepy necromancer that might betray her if things go to shit, an undead abomination and her cripple brother
I don't see how she is going to be a threat to any of the other factions trying to murder her.
>>
>Season 7 builds the tension between Cersie and Jaime
>Jaime starts to admit his feelings towards Brienne
>Brienne dies at the hands of Lannister forces
>Becomes increasingly obvious that he is going to kill Cersie
>Season Finale
>Dany riding on Dragon burns them both alive just as Jaime is about to stab her in the back
>>
>>83327737
In the show Jaime strangles her

Book Stannis/Tyrion will strangle her
>>
>>83332359
Dude you have ages...
Just watch an episode a day, it's a pretty good season. Last 2 episodes are total kino. Battle of the bastards, tower of joy and Cersie's coronation are some of the best scenes of the whole series.
>>
>>83327737
The "little brother" kills her. Now we're all supposed to think this is Tyrion, but it is Jaime, since he came out of their mom's uterus after her and is therefore the younger one. Jaime will stab her just like he stabbed the Mad King.

This show/book series is so predictible now. Jon will stabs Dany too to fulfill the prophecy and get the firesword, although I don't think the shows ever refered to this prophecy yet.. maybe that's why Melisandre is still around, that's probably all she will talk about in S7.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.