[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you retards so obsessed with Red Letter Media

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Is it because you identify with Mike, Jay, Rich et al.?

Is it due to your lack of friends in the real world?

Educate me, please.
>>
It's because Mike is genuinely funny and has created a pretty entertaining schtick in Red Letter Media. Also Jack, Jay and Rich are kinda enjoyable and relatable despite their own individual autisms. Seriously though Mike could be playing TJ Miller like roles in hollywood and normies would be saying at the end if the movie, "who was that funny fat man, he was so weird".
>>
>>83327397

Because they're entertaining.
>>
It is like a friendship simulator, for me at least. There was a time when I would drink with friends and we would make each other laugh while watching movies. But I've been completely alone for 10+ years now
>>
Their opinions on movies are generally on point and I'm not a turbo autist that hates someone for disagreeing with me.
>>
>>83327618
make new friends
>>
>>83327534
This is bait.
>>
>>83327709
Your mum's cunt hole is bait for aids faggot
>>
Asking why other people are supposedly obsessed while you are the one making threads about them. Wow.

Tell me OP, did your mother shit out any of you halfbreeds that had working brains or are all of you fucking braindead?
>>
>>83327763
>getting this upset YouTube "celebrities" were shitted on
Yikes
>>
>obvious shill is obvious
>>
Need more of that chubby sexy policewoman.
>>
RLM is great because they review all my favorite films! plus some low-hanging fruit
>>
>>83327791
So in other words no.
>>
from the pics that get posted around here they seem like retards
>>
>>83327397
>Why do people like a thing?
>I don't care about this thing, yet I will create a thread to discuss the thing that I don't care about
Great job, OP!
>>
>>83327397
I like to hear Jay talk about movies.
I realized he's a man of taste when he said that Romero's best film is Martin, which is pure kino.
>>
>>83327397
I like movies, am from Wisconsin originally and am the same age as them. That's why.
>>
>>83327618
This, youngfags who believe in the "friends" meme cannot understand still.
>>
>>83327397
Op is right, you guys talk and post about RLM so much its become a silence of the lambs weiner tuck level of disturbing.
Either its RLM shilling for attention most of the time or fans doing it for free.
Either way.
We lose.
>>
>>83327692
no
>>
>>83329558
>you guys talk and post about RLM so much its become a silence of the lambs weiner tuck level of disturbing
Yes it's very unlike /tv/ to have constant threads about subjects people are interested in.
>>
>>83329619
Interest or obession bud?
There is a difference.
>>
>>83327397
Because they make an excellent friend simulator. Listening to them helps me fall asleep, desu
>>
>>83327763
Making one thread isn't being obsessed you faggot
>>
>>83327397
Fairly well liked channel dunno why that's hard for you to understand unless your salty?
>>
>>83327397
>Identifying with a Chad like Mike
C'mon now op
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.