[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fargo Season 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1494813451572.jpg (129KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494813451572.jpg
129KB, 600x600px
So it's confirmed this season is by far the worst

>6 episodes in
>nothing big has happened
>still on the murder chase
>3 ppl are dead
>that's it
>>
kys sempai
>>
The ending for season 1 was a little lame

Season 2 turned into a GTA Lets Play very quickly

Watched a little bit of season 3 but I'll probably just binge it later. I don't know why any woman would fuck a guy with that awful of a haircut.
>>
>>83327283
I was waiting until the moment Sango (sp?) says she's been using Ray this whole time... But she's a loyal one I guess
>>
>>83327776
well she didn't get big money yet, and then she got beaten up, so she's depended from him.
If she loved him, she would just gtfo, if she cares for money, she'll fight for it.
>>
>>83327776
>>83328267
she probably was just using her. But he dead now. We can never find out.
>>
Hiw did they stretch a 2 hour movie into 3 seasons?

What the fuck?
>>
>>83329211
t. haven't seen the show
>>
>>83327283
>GTA Lets Play
?
>>
>>83327125
Remind yourself that Fargo is a shown born on awkward killers and idiots fucking up any plan they make. It's a miracle that it got renewed for a 3rd season without remaining characters.
>>
Season 3 is actually the best, though.
>>
>>83327283
MEW makes it somehow believable, even with her somewhat wooden acting. She just acts like the lady with a plan, a kind of cat woman who always happen to fall back on her feet.
>>
>>83330942
I don't know, i find it confusing to see two Ewan McGregors...i don't see why it's better if he plays both parts.
>>
File: Sad Frog.jpg (119KB, 374x432px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Frog.jpg
119KB, 374x432px
>>83327125

This show must be hell to a pleb.

Why do they do it to themselves?
>>
>>83327125
You could literally and I mean LITERALLY say the same thing about season one at this point in the season.
>>
>>83331046
I actually see them as separate ppl- took a few episodes, but he's talented and a good script helped.

And I think it's more of a skill thing to have him play two. And an attention grabber / uniqueness of the show to do that.
>>
>>83332016
Season 1 had an absolutely GOAT first episode though.
>>
>>83333216
with lester
>>
File: 1465875278608.png (11KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1465875278608.png
11KB, 420x420px
>>83332016
the first episode of season 1 is top 3 if not the best episode in the entire series
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.