[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Leftovers General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: leftovers.png (815KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
leftovers.png
815KB, 1280x768px
Why the FUCK is no one talking about the greatest show on television?

Get the fuck in here you cunts
>>
I don't even know what the fuck I just watched

All I know is it was kino
>>
what is this
>>
File: 1493429976465.jpg (41KB, 508x524px) Image search: [Google]
1493429976465.jpg
41KB, 508x524px
>I don't check the catalogue, but I say no ones discussing said thing

People like you really make me a steamed ham
>>
>>83324423
I just checked the fucking catalog and there isn't a fucking thread you cunt
>>
What are you looking for in the finale?
>some sort of discussion between Sr and Jr about everything. They are clearly afflicted with the same delusions but Jr is somehow unkillable-so why?
>one more reference to natural geographic
>no more suicide ;_;
>a good amount of Matt time
>heavy focus on kevin and nora. Not sure how, but once they figure out the kevin Jesusy shit, the rest of the finale should focus on them 2 for maximum feels

What do you want the final shot of the series to be?
>baby Lily giving another crying baby a hug
>>
File: 1495272906979.jpg (19KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
1495272906979.jpg
19KB, 403x395px
>>83324375
>greatest show on television
>No penetration
I don't think so pal
>>
>>83324375
This shitty board is constantly fellating this empty garbage. Pretending like it's a misunderstood overlooked gem doesn't make it good, although I get why it works as good marketing for the dummies they're trying to trick into thinking watching Damon Lindelof masturbate for three seasons is the deepest thing ever made.
>>
I don't know how much Jesusy stuff will be in the finale. I think they kinda waved it away with the whole "not wanting to come here ever again" line. It's called "The Book of Nora" so I expect it to be a whole lot of Nora with a resolution in her and Kevin's relationship towards the end.
>>
File: 1493598748518.jpg (50KB, 1200x740px) Image search: [Google]
1493598748518.jpg
50KB, 1200x740px
>>83324495
>calls me a cunt
>is literally wrong

You should probably kill yourself as retribution to me
>>
>>83324627
>this fucking pleb
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.