[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the FUCK was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 20170529_165715png.png (667KB, 817x820px) Image search: [Google]
20170529_165715png.png
667KB, 817x820px
What the FUCK was his problem?
>>
>>83322138
he sucked as a stage mage, got boo´ed, then he swore revenge on all mages by revealing tricks lmao
>>
>>83322138
probably bitter and failed magician offered a lot of money
also that show fucking sucked. I remember one trick when they made an elephant disappear.
They had the elephant surrounded by a crowd of people who were not in on the trick. They put a giant cloth over the elephant and then it was gone.
The trick was that the audience was in on it and they drove away the elephant where the camera wasn't looking. fucking shite
>>
I wish he had revealed this one.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kQczpKNsIeI
>>
>>83322237
>wanting to find out how magicians do their tricks
the most no-fun-allowed and pleb shit there is

also >>83322222 get
>>
that's mindfreak, i can tell by the pixels
>>
>>83322237
Hooks and cables. They were in on it. It's the camera angle that prevents you from seeing it
>>
Reveal this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gniaKsW8HPA
>>
>>83322138
the tricks are all readily available, so fox (or whoever it was) though it would be a good idea to make a show "revealing" the tricks.

fun show.
>>
IT IS I... VALENTINO!
>>
>>83322267
why do people link to gets in other threads. is that your post? American Gods isn't related to Val Valentino
>>
>>83322227
>The trick was that the audience was in on it and they drove away the elephant where the camera wasn't looking. fucking shite
And how do you thing it happens in reality?
>>
>>83322353
because they're HYPE
Kappa
>>
>>83322237
You can pick holes in that easily. She's clearly in on it for one, nice baggy clothing to cover any sort of harness, long thick hair that conveniently just reaches the floor.
>>
Just checking
>>>83322222
>>
>>83322392
isn't the point of a magic show to fool the audience? if the audience is in on the tricks it's literally a waste of time
>>
>>83322326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dW-tnkmEdtc

this is literally the first result on google
>>
>>83322423
Copperfield did the same shit with the statue of liberty. There is literally no other way to do this. Sorry bro
>>
>>83322423
not really, it's to entertain.

And sometimes, it doesn't matter if you know how the trick is done or not, it's still fun to watch. I mean, we all know that the magician isn't an actual wizard anyway.
>>
>>83322423
He's referring to the Copperfield tv specials where he made large objects disappear. Like the statue of Liberty
>>
>>83322326
The black surface probably has areas controlled by magnets in the cards that cover over coins.
I can't say how he does it when the cards disappear though, maybe he has a flesh coloured magnetic ring, or that tattoo on his finger is cover for a magnet
>>
How does Dynamo do that? Is his foot locked down to the floor or something when he sets himself up for it?
>>
>>83322563
You're thinking way too hard about this. It's a trick table. That's it.
t. Stage Magician who fooled Penn & Teller
>>
>>83322627
yeah you can buy those shoes.
>>
>>83322661
Have you been on Fool Us?
>>
>>83322326
It's a monitor. The real coins and petals never touch the "table".
The rest is sleight of hand and amazing timing.
>>
>>83322476

He didn't even touch the black board/surface to make the coins disappear .

This video explains nothing
>>
>>83322627
Weights in his lower legs, a locking frame at his knees and good core strength.
>>
>>83322802
> It's a monitor

Coins have reflection on them.
>>
Admit it, you only watch magic to see the reactions of niggers.
>>
Reminder that he was revealed to be a manlet
>>
>>83322790
Yes. That's why I said I fooled them.
>inb4 cookie
I'm not that hack.
>>
>>83322322
They were in the street. Anyone who passed by would have seen the wires. Perhaps he can actually make people levitate?

>>83322400
She made a woman levitate without her hair being close to the floor tho.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtOae5hk74
>>
>>83322990
Has being on that show gotten you laid?
>>
>David Copperfield insists his levitation trick doesn't use wires or harnesses
>Moves a ring over the person to prove this
>Turns out it really was a harness and wire, just a really complex and expensive one
>>
>>83322893
You've never seen a non-reflective monitor then, I guess.
>>
>>83323043
No, although there were a ton of sluts in Vegas that would suck your dick and trade you chlamydia for a card trick. I'm still a lonely beta male that lives show to show.
>>
>>83322138
>over 2 years ago doctors said that he has only 1 year to live due to terminal illness
>is still alive
??
>>
>>83323661
It waa a trick
>>
>>83322627
Michael Jackson did this before it was cool.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.