[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wheel of time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Wheel of Time Logo.jpg (63KB, 900x772px) Image search: [Google]
Wheel of Time Logo.jpg
63KB, 900x772px
which storylines are going to get cut in the tv series?
>>
>>83318266

Hopefully all of it, as in it doesn't get made.
>>
>>83318288
have you read any of it anon?
>>
>>83318266
This is going to fucking bomb as TV show. I already know it.
>>
>>83318318
why? do you think normies won't go for it?
>>
Good god this was the dullest fantasy series I ever read. I think I got to Book 6 or so before a bad batch of books ruined it for me (I think the last half was printed twice, or some shit. It was a long time ago.)

And I say iot was dull as someone who genuinely enjoys the first half of book 1 in the Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn series where we follow a kitchem scullion just generally having a normal life for 400 pages.
>>
I just started reading this a couple of weeks ago. I'm about halfway through the first book. They're making a TV show based on it? Fucking hell.
>>
All the gay shit like bathing and clothing talk, second amyrlin seat and cuckoldry subplots will be kept. Most everything else will be cut.

Rand will be a 5' tall arab, matt in love with Perrin and Elayne, Egwene and Faile kick Moridin in the balls so hard he flies into Shaitan, killing both.
>>
>>83318728
Ever read anything by Eddings? He's the master of boredom, not to mention a formulaic "high fantasy"
>>
>>83319120
Oh yeah fucking spent most of the books talking about polgara cooking shit.
Ever notice the amount of mormons that write fantasy? It is absurdly high.
Probably because the book of mormon is basically christian fan fiction
>>
>>83319193
Can't say that I have, but then again I know very little about writers as people with a very few exceptions.
>>
>>83319338
everytime they print a picture of the author on a books sleeve I have to actively try to erase it from my memory.
Why the fuck do I need a book ruined by the need to show what the author looks like.
You make all kinds of assumptions about them when you see their photo and it ruins it.
>>
>>83319120
my $0.02 worth, I grew up on Eddings' books. Kept me sane enough not to kill myself. His hero's journey in the book were incredibly important developmentally. Not sure how I would go reading them 20 years later, but then that's what Joseph Campbell is for I guess.
>>
It will never see the light of day. It's too politically incorrect to air. The amount of buttrage that would come out on twitter from the KNEEL OR BE KNELT scene alone would be hilarious.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.