[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think of this movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

what do you guys think of this movie?
>>
>>83317995
good story, directing is excellent. Cuarons finest.
Shame it was a box office flop.
>>
Subtle refugee propaganda. Need them illegal somali immigrants to prop up dem dying white populations.
>>
>>83317995
masterpiecce, one of the good ones
>>
>>83317995
why do you make the same exact thread everyday?

and yeah it's good
>>
>>83318134
the immigrants were also the bad guys, don't be a faggot
>>
>>83318158

Migrants were portrayed as tortured innocents
>>
>>83317995
The baby stopping the firefight is a great scene.
>>
>>83317995
This is a weird one for me. I enjoyed it but I felt that it ended abruptly when I thought it was about to get mental.
>>
Pros:
>Excellent cinematography
>Believable characters
>Original apocalypse idea with own implications and effects.
>Simple, effective plot.
>Morality and political messages are not completely one-sided.

Cons:
>Is still very left-wing.

Very good overall. I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel following the Human Project.
>>
>>83318170
>violent muslims wreaking havoc and trashing the whole city while yelling "god is great" on horses
>"portrayed as tortured innocents"

yeah no
>>
>>83318153
what, this is my first time
>>83318134
yea im bothered with that too but the chip resistance turned out to be wrong
>>
>>83318237
>>83318134
Cuaron follows the book enough for the subtle anti-refugee message to come to the fore over his pro-refugee rhetoric.

It's an amusing study in the nature of scarcity vs. morality. Both sides are right. The government is right because with dwindling working population they cannot afford to be kind and let the refugees in. The fugees are right because by being open they allow the future to be reborn.

The fact is though that is by deus ex machina, the rational person will 100% agree with the government's actions here.

Also remember that all the 'good' fugees are actually bad guys, and there is a LOT of background info that many countries have collapsed, the UK being the only real nation left standing by its ultra draconian crackdown.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.