[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bravery.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 16

File: bravery.jpg (1001KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
bravery.jpg
1001KB, 1920x800px
Bravery.
>>
>>83317310
Died.
>>
>>83317317
Bravely
>>
>>83317591
Ded.
>>
Why didn't he just gave out the position of the patrol?
>>
>>83317708
bravery
>>
>>83317777
but ded
>>
>>83317708
Because muh loyaly to the cause. Men are fucking weird
>>
>>83317310
Stupidity.
>>
He ended up dying for nothing. Sad!
>>
>>83317310
>le ananas vampire
fuck off with your plebbit tv show
>>
his skull just couldn't hold all that bravery
>>
File: erica.jpg (6KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
erica.jpg
6KB, 193x261px
oh you meant for racism? Yeah I thought as much you creamed-corn, inbred, vanilla, redneck, donald-trump-voting, no-spice-eating, watery-chicken-making, no-rhythm-having, no-culture-having, ugly, blond, africa-raping, india-raping, sexist, misogynist, tiny-dick, homophobic, transphobic, toxic-masculinity-having, sister-fucking, evil, white, straight man. You can't be brave without oppression
>>
>>83317795
Not necessarily to the cause, to his fellow men.
His attitude is the same we would root for on an MC.
>>
>Drumpfkins think bravery is being brainwashed by insane racist fascists to the point where you won't give away any information even when faced with dead

Wow. Pathetic.
>>
>>83317917
>no rural and suburban retards
3/10
>>
>>83317795
Whose to say they wouldn't just kill him after? From his perspective he thought what he did was best for his friends and allies.
>>
>autistic retarded white guy got BTFO

10/10
>>
>>83317964
>Anti trumpers now hate john McCain.
>>
My rabbi masturbates to this scene
>>
>>83318009
From my perspective, the jedi are evil!
>>
>>83318025
>literally so salty at whites they will pretend bravery in the face of death is not a thing.
>>
What ever happened to "stop snitching"
>>
This scene is kino as fuck and you meme spouting homosexuals ruin it with your cheetoh stained comments and idiocy
>>
>>83318079
Kino in showing how jews are animals?
I agree, that was a sneaky redpill
>>
>>83318079
not really.
>>
>>83318140
are you being serious or counter trolling me?
>>
>>83318163
the only good scene in basterds is the opening. sorry. poor film
>>
>>83318201
that's ridiculous, the interrogation of the Nazi is meant to parralel the interrogation of the farmer, it's a beautiful commentary on post modernism
>>
>>83318031
guy can't even lift
>>
Reminder that European culture was just a fluke, evil will eventually devour itself as we see it happening before our eyes. It was never meant to last.

You nazis can bitch as much as you want, but the allies put an end to white supremacy. Slowly but surely the whites are being disentegrated.

Have fun playing with your little white dicks while you watch a film about how your boy Hitler got his ass kicked, with some complementary BBC on white girl.

You lost, we won. Enjoy your fantasy :^)
>>
>>83318243
Go back to school, kid.
>>
>>83318816
Enjoy reverting to the stone age
>>
>>83318894
Enjoy your existence degenerating from frogposting to complete extermination.
>>
>>83318243

>it's a beautiful commentary on post modernism

t. Patrician von Highbrow

Truly inspiring commentary my good sir. Dare I say, you are the embodiment of /tv/ genius.
>>
>>83318816

>evil will eventually devour itself

Evil doesn't exist, that's the point of the film.

Also, fuck off. You and the rest of this depraved world will soon enough be engulfed by the caliphate of our eastern brothers. Your big black dick won't be worth anything in among righteous humans, constrained and veiled.

Inshallah
>>
>>83318894
What's happening to white people now is exactly what's going to happen to whatever race that becomes dominant next. The youths will get lost in hedonism, birth rates will decline, and then someone else will be on top. 'Cept by then all the people will be brownish.

>>83319018
It's funny because he's right and you're just kinda shoving your thumb in your mouth.
>>
Why didn't he just lie and send the jews to the concentration camp?
>>
>>83319093
He's not right and neither of you seem to be able to understand simple English.
>>
File: Free Shrugs.jpg (261KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Free Shrugs.jpg
261KB, 1200x900px
>>83319201
Alrighty. G'bye.
>>
>>83319090
>Evil doesn't exist,
>Inshallah
Poor troll attempt, chances are you are white and really mad about your moms turkish boyfriend.
Don't you wish anyone would let you be depraved too? Go watch some animes loser.
>>
>>83318201
Look at this faggot, he didn't enjoy Landa eating strudel. Attendez la creme!
>>
>>83318038
they are..
>>
>>83319313
>animes loser.

lol calling someone that on 4chan..
>>
>>83319201
are you seriously stating that the interrogation of the farmer and the interrogation of the nazi officer are not intentionally meant to parallel each other?
>>
>>83319492

They are, but that's to expose American hypocrisy, not "a beautiful commentary on post modernism."
>>
>>83318031
Well, he is a right wing war hawk. Liberals only tolerate him because he sometimes points out what a goofball Trump is
>>
>>83319599
it's not about american hypocrisy, it's a larger criticism of post modernist moral relativism
>>
>>83319652

How so?
>>
>>83319652
You can't just say a word salad like that without the how.
>>
>>83319652
It has literally nothing to do with post-modernism.
>>
>>83319736
It's creating a trap for the audience to believe that both the Americans and the Nazis are bad because they both forcefully interrogate someone, a moral relativist trap

however, you're supposed to remember, this is a fucking nazi, the Americans are morally correct in forcefully interrogating him. Almost nostalgic towards the black and white, good guys and bad guys morality of the second world war, versus 2017 where nobody knows if we're the good guys or the bad guys or why we're even at war.
>>
File: 1241351361236.png (580KB, 1272x662px) Image search: [Google]
1241351361236.png
580KB, 1272x662px
>>83319907
>the Americans are morally correct in forcefully interrogating him
>>
>>83317795
It's called being selfless. Giving up your chance at life so others can live. It doesn't even have anything to do with loyalty.
>>
>>83319907

>the Americans are morally correct in forcefully interrogating him

No, if anything the Americans are portrayed as worse.

Consider: The final scene where they carve a swastika into a man's head for no reason beyond "I h8 Nazis"

Again it is pointing out that Americans are hypocritical in hating Nazis since that hatred can inspire equally awful behavior.

Verdict: You're retarded and likely watch all films while projecting vague "deep" ideas that you concoct with the substance of pretentious internet critics.
>>
>>83317795
How is that weird? Do you not have strong beliefs or morals?
>>
>>83320065
If you're being serious then you're an idiot, they carved the swastika into his head because he committed atrocities and should not be allowed to get away with it with impunity as proposed not because "I h8 nazis"
>>
>>83318816
and then the chinese will take over and they wont care about your "feelings", you libshit.
>>
>>83317317
So did a lot of people in the Manchester attacks, 9/11, Bataclan, Germany's Truck attack, Ohio State University, Rouen's Church attack, Bastille, Magnanville, Florida's Pulse attack, Brussels airport and metro bombing, San Bernardino, Parramatta, Chattanooga, Île-de-France, Elixku, Belgium's Jewish Museum, Ürümqi.
>>
>>83320157
This is more applicable to Hans Landa specifically who clearly took a sadistic joy in what he did. Not only that, but his way of attempting to weasel out of the things he's done with the whole negotiating for winning the war thing. However someone like the officer whom the Basters are interrogating, how can you say he committed any atrocities?
>>
>>83320608
>how can you say a nazi committed any atrocities?

this is the kind of faggotry the film is mocking
>>
>>83320735
Did all officers of the Wermacht torture jews?
>>
>>83320157

No, the basterds did everything out of sadistic pleasure. The whole point is that they're exactly the same Landa and company.

The final shot is them laughing as they torture a man. Jesus Christ you're either dense or a vindictive sadist yourself.
>>
So does Quentin hate Jews or not?
>>
>>83319012
The holocaust will be real this time schlomo
>>
>>83319093
Bullshit, you falsely assume that race is merely skin color and that everything is going to fall at once

Japan has managed to hold ut and the power of the west to influence and hold back its nationalism is waning

IVF and artificial wombs means that any chance of whites going extinct is gone forever and you seem to be unaware that there are more unmixed whites alive today than at any other point in history
>>
>>83317310
Was I supposed to root for the Nazi officer in this scene, because he looked very dignified and the allies looked like savages
>>
>>83321491
I misspoke when I said "all the people." I'm not saying whites are gonna go *poof.* But that's on me for not being clear. My primary point was about the hedonism of the youths. It's going to happen to the Muslims of Europe, too. It's inevitable for youth to rebel against the status quo.
>Japan
Yes, Japan. Japan with their lowest birth rate of all western countries. That Japan. Yeah.
>>
>>83320735
>All dem boyz wuz evul n mah grampappy don shottem fer jesus
>Being this uneducated
You must be American
>>
>>83321448
Haha yeah sure, remember what happened last time?
If one country decides to play nazi, every other country is going to shit on them. All we have to do is throw a bunch of shekels in a bag and yell "hey white people, kill each other", and you greedy colonialist asses will be ours.
>>
>>83321590
>Yes, Japan. Japan with their lowest birth rate of all western countries. That Japan. Yeah.

How terrible! Why aren't they importing 10 trillion refugees to make sure the economy improves?

It's another rape of Nanking! (assuredly so with more refugees)
>>
>>83317795
So women are sociopaths?
>>
>>83321590
Yes, the japan that has incredibly strict immigration laws, is immune to western 'muh fugees' propaganda and is highly xenophobic = that japan

Low birthrates are a meme problem - it's only problem if you're retarded and allow in people to displace your population
>>
>>83321590
>Yes, Japan. Japan with their lowest birth rate of all western countries
Your right, Japan should off set that by importing the third world.
>>
>>83321609
The internet allows ideas to spread beyond borders far more easily and makes it far more difficult for (((broadcasters))) to decide what information people have access to

But far be it from me to warn you, you've got this champ
>>
>>83321590
>>83321626
>>83321633
>>83321650
>Japan is a western country.
>>
File: C1qxCqXXUAA7OjB.jpg (81KB, 638x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C1qxCqXXUAA7OjB.jpg
81KB, 638x1024px
>>83317777
Quads of bravery.
>>
>>83321715
I support the flourishing of life and beauty - Africans are too dumb and jews are soulless, but if we fall then I'd be happy to see the Japanese carry on the torch and take humanity to the stars
>>
>>83320111
>strong morals
>being a nazi
how?
>>
>>83321673
What a millennial thing to say, "we have the internet bruh, you can't defeat an idea xD".
What use is an idea, if it's only followers are 'white intellectuals' who don't have the stones to do anything? 1 LIKE = 1 HOLOCAUST hahaha

America already has a non-white majority, and it will keep growing. Europe is about to become Germany's next little eugenics project(BBC incoming), and the only people even bothering to try and resist it are the slavs, which are economically dependent on the EU. This is only going to end one way, and you know it.
>>
>>83321626
>>83321633
>>83321650
I didn't say a damn word about refugees, or immigrants. Talk about getting your panties in a twist, yeah? Lemme spell it out nice and clear:

White people low birth rate 'cause no incentive to have children. Rather spend time with hobbies and other things. This will happen to any other race that gets to where white people are right now. Just look at Japan.

I'm not even saying it's a problem. It just is what it is.
>>
>>83321753
>How can people believe in things that I don't believe in?
>>
File: Potato masher.jpg (275KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
Potato masher.jpg
275KB, 1920x800px
Gravy.
>>
>>83321772
>Dude lmao like all ideas that matter always had huge popular backing lmao
>>
File: 1480963155796.jpg (646KB, 2110x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1480963155796.jpg
646KB, 2110x1350px
>>83321737
Threadly reminder that all the men in that second picture were rotting in an eastern european field a few years later while a bunch of slavs ran a train on their wives and daughters.
>>
>>83321802
Just questioning the morality aspect. Isn't morality principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong? The matter boiled down to simple morality: "innocent prisoners ought to be freed", am I right?
Every human also ought to be treated with equality before the law, do they not?
>>
>>83321774
That's not a problem in itself as fewer people having children means it's cheaper for others that do and so incentivizes it to the degree that the resources are available

It reaches a market equilibrium
>>
>>83321609
>remember what happened last time?
That 6 gazillions of jews died? It's not really something to brag about honestly.
>>
>>83321871
Define innocent
>>
>>83321871
>Every human also ought to be treated with equality before the law

Define equality - outcome or opportunity

Is the purpose of law the upholding of individual rights or a collective good?

What constitutes a person?
>>
>>83321774
>White people low birth rate 'cause no incentive to have children. Rather spend time with hobbies and other things.
Are you implying here that only white people have hobbies?
>>
>>83321842
Lay it out for me, tell me how white people are going to put down their cheese and crackers and abandon their comfy pointless lives to fight in the race war.
Your idea of revolution and white pride dies the second you are faced with the choice between going to fuck shit up, and stay at home and watch animes while you jerk off and get fat.

Even if you try to start shit, we'll just write you off as terrorists, like you've always done to us in the past. Your own people will fuck you up to preserve their comfortable lifestyle, they don't want you ideals. White power is a meme, the only real thing is white flight. Fuck off white boi, make way for the BBC.
>>
>>83321854
And those same men starved out in the cold snow in return, while the Germans at least had a life of joy and prosperity.
>>
>>83321922
>>83321896
http://www.un.org/en/universal-declaration-human-rights/
>>
>>83321938
>Our current standard of living is sustainable
wew

We simply need to spread our ideas and recruit so that when this collapses we roll in with an army at the ready - and as of late we've been very good at recruiting, especially among the young
>>
>>83321871
Morality, innocence, law and equality are social constructs.
>>
He wasn't going to give information that could put his fellow men in the same danger he and his men were put through. It's not just bravery, it's being sacrificial to help others.
>>
>>83321938
>Lay it out for me, tell me how white people are going to put down their cheese and crackers and abandon their comfy pointless lives to fight in the race war.

Exactly. There are no values to be fighting for. Just color of skin. You can't fight a race war on behalf of whites with the only value being "we must protect the purity of our skin color," which is the only thing I ever see. It's never for god, never for country. For skin color, and against the jews.
>>
>>83320218
we should write a song
>>
>>83321932
No. My Mexican friends have the same hobbies as me: Hiking, playing music, bowling, whatthefuckever. But it's more ingrained into Mexican culture to have children than it is into white people.
>>
>>83321979
I'm not going to read propaganda bullshit selectively and politically enforced by an rganization that has saudi arabia as the head of its human rights council - further I'm interested in how you think this document has any bearing on the discussion when not only are its definitions debatable but it wasn't even in existence during the timer period of the people we're discussing
>>
>>83322004
>Just skin color
Literally no one thinks this
>>
>>83322004
>. It's never for god, never for country.
Thats exactly who we fight for you ignoramus. But country =/= multicultural hellhole where we are a hated minority.
>>
>>83321990
Perhaps. But what is a humans natural state? Do humans have a natural sense of justice? And in any case, if equality was a social construct, does it disregard the fact that people should be treated equally before the law?
>>
>>83321871
>everyone is equal

wow you really are a girl

post tits
>>
>>83321988
But you have no army, the only armies are fighting for globalism. The collapse you're talking about is never going to happen all at once, you'll just get poorer and poorer while money and power is shifted away from you. By the time you get off your ass, you'll have neither. You'll end up like South Africa, slowly killed off and ignored.
>we've been very good at recruiting
Are you kidding me? Look at what the right does, even under Trump it's no different. It's just a different crew getting paid. Populism is great for recruiting people, but it doesn't get shit done. You'll be co-opted and betrayed for money and power. No one represents white views, they only represent power, and it belongs to the jews my man. And the jews want one race, globalism is kicking your ass and you're calling it a victory.
>>
>>83322058
>Thats exactly who we fight for

Did you go to church yesterday? What are your favorite verses? Do you say grace? Do you have dinner with your family? Do you read the bible to your children? Nephew, niece?
>>
>>83322037
The document itself doesn't represent Saudi Arabia at all, why not read it as it is?
The document itself is a product of the barbarous acts of WWII. Take a look at the preamble
>>
>>83321997
Bravery.
>>
>>83322059
>Do humans have a natural sense of justice?
No, that's why laws were created.
>if equality was a social construct, does it disregard the fact that people should be treated equally before the law?
No, because law is a social construct as well.
Equality is, in simple terms, a meme.
>>
>>83322037

And in any case, you might just take a look at
Woodrow Wilson's 14 points for the Versailles Treaty, Decleration of Independence and Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen from 1789. These came before the decleration of human rights
>>
>>83322082
>Collapse never happens
Pretty ironic consider you're posting in a thread about a movie whose historical conditions were predicated on just that
>SA
SA is rotting because right now the political power of the (((west))) has flexed its muscles to ensure no effective resitance on behalf of african whites can be organized - that dies out with the economy

>Trump is a white nationalist
Trump is the barest hint of white resentments that are, but for a few, not consciously surfaced or publicly articulated
>>
>>83321990
There is evidence that we have been a compassionate species since long before we were even humans, as far back as Homo Erectus there is evidence that we would care for the elderly/weak despite them being a net loss on the community as a whole. It may be a "social construct" but it is an ancient one that even predates modern humanity. And besides, the "natural" argument is such horseshit, we have been so successful as a species simply because we can exceed the sum of our base instincts.
>>
File: Bond_-_Roger_Moore_-_Profile.jpg (154KB, 610x710px) Image search: [Google]
Bond_-_Roger_Moore_-_Profile.jpg
154KB, 610x710px
>>83322154
Then what is your point? Live and let live or live and let die?
>>
>>83322101
Did you read the rest of what I wrote?
Not even written at the time, also the UN classifies tons of bullshit as human rights - such as the right of irish travelers to be roaming garbage people because it's their 'culture' of all the things you could have chosen as the pinnacle of moral thought you've chosen the one that outs yourself most surely as an utter pleb - though your initial line of reasoning had already made that clear
>>
>>83322251
The document itself states the human rights, not what the general assembly decides.

How do you define morality? My initial argument was about equal treatment before the law as I suspect what you define as "morality" relates to Old Testament verses
>>
>>83322187
>Pretty ironic consider you're posting in a thread about a movie whose historical conditions were predicated on just that
These are different times, the EU produces so much food it has to pay to have it destroyed. No one will starve. And the economy is continues to grow, saying that it will collapse is as much as an assumption as saying that it wont in any case. Remember why Germany had so many problems? After WW1 they were hit with sanctions and unfavorable trade deals. What do you think is going to happen when a country tries to sperg out again? It will just get a asskicking, just like in WW2. This time power is consolidated better in Europe, and it will be even more swift.
>Trump is the barest hint of white resentments that are, but for a few, not consciously surfaced or publicly articulated
That's my point, the right doesn't exist. It's just a bunch of cuckservatives and LARPers like you. You can't vote your way out of this, and you wont fight your way out. Enjoy getting blacked out of existence.
>>
>>83322354
Aesthetic qualities are the only thing that can have value in and of themselves, so it is beauty that makes things good. The other good is love, assuming that we feel it
>>
>>83322188
>There is evidence
Show it.
>despite them being a net loss on the community as a whole
There's literally no way for you or anyone to know if a elder/weak person was a net loss for a community back in the day.

You are talking about compassion but morals are way beyond being compassionate.
>>
>>83322401
>existence
They're not going anywhere. There'll just be less of them.
>>
>>83322224
Live and let live die.
>>
>>83322537
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4418363.stm
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species/homo-erectus
http://www.evoanth.net/2012/11/27/caring-homo-erectus/
http://www2.asa3.org/archive/evolution/199608/0034.html

>There's literally no way for you or anyone to know if a elder/weak person was a net loss for a community back in the day.
They also cared for the sick - What use is someone who can't even walk on their own to a community of hunter-gatherers?
>>
>>83322553
Sure we'll keep a small enclosure in order to continue blacked.com and their good work.
>>
>>83322614
>What use is someone who can't even walk on their own to a community of hunter-gatherers?
Knowledge is the first thing that came to mind.

>They also cared for the sick
There are many reasons why this could happen though other than "it's the "right" thing to do".
Self-preservation by proxy aka "you take care of me and I'll take care of you/I take care of you you provide food for me" or the fact that if they had to cull their ranks every time someone was sick the community would be rather short.
>>
>>83320041
>Giving up your chance at life so others can live.
nope. fuck everyone else its all about me.
>>
>>83322780
What knowledge is there to share in a species that only has a very primitive means of communication, probably hardly more sophisticated than a modern chimpanzee? What ideas would he be able to communicate that would justify the wasting of food and, more importantly, other people to care for him?

>Self-preservation by proxy aka "you take care of me and I'll take care of you/I take care of you you provide food for me"
I'm sure that blind old man without any legs is going to be able to get up and return the favor to you in your time of need. It's a big deal because even people who had no chance at ever returning to normal life were cared for, it is definitive proof of at least a basic level of compassion/empathy. There's not really anything to argue, it has been an established anthropological fact for a long time now/
>>
>>83322935
>What knowledge is there to share
All of it?
The reason the species survived is due to the knowledge being passed down. What, you think a new kid was born and he already knew how to make tools, hunt, skin, start fires, etc?
And you think knowledge doesn't evolve? At some point someone thought "let's put this stone in this piece of wood".

>blind old man
You never said anything about blind until now. Getting desperate much?
>without any legs
I'm positive anyone losing their legs was unarguably dead and he was left behind though. You are reaching now.

You binge-read "treated their sick" in one of those articles and you started jumping into the most retarded assumptions. You can't treat blindness or a man getting his legs chopped off so your entire argument is fucking pointless. I don't even know why I get involved in conversation in 4chan when they always turn into a retardfest.
>>
>>83322401
>>83322401
>These are different times, the EU produces so much food it has to pay to have it destroyed. No one will starve.

No one will starve if things keep functioning properly, which, given the increased load on the welfare system, the increased number of arabs shitting more arabs into existence to further that load and the increased number of people opting out plus increased international tension is by no means a sure bet and a clearly retarded bet to make if one is considering any appreciable length of time

>That's my point, the right doesn't exist
Your point is that beliefs which have been dormant since ww2 are starting to resurce and become more politically relevant and that trump is just a hint of things to come? A strange point for you to make given the position you're arguing for

Also you seem to have a /b/ level understanding of interracial mixing - blacked is not reality the reality is about 5% interracial pairings

Welfare making it more expensive for taxpaying whites to afford to raise families is infinitely more of a threat than your fetish
>>
File: 1442891443953.webm (451KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1442891443953.webm
451KB, 720x404px
Reminder that he really did get it for killing Jews
>>
>>83323479
The welfare system will not disappear over night, it will simply shrink. Just like the white population. If you think the lack of a welfare system will provide a collapse thanks to muslims, look towards Russia. The muslims will simply start working, and continue to multiply. Then losers like you will once again, only have race as an argument. You will still be reviled, even by your own people when they continue to seek appeasement and comfortable lives instead of fighting the inevitable. Lack of a welfare system will only make muslims more likely to integrate.

And yes, the right doesn't exist as anything but a fantasy, you will never have the numbers again, and you will never be able to consolidate power again before you are co-opted and dismantled. Your people will be kept fat, and they will follow the twinkie trail to their destruction before ever putting up meaningful resistance.

Blacked is a meme you dip, and it doesn't matter if only 5% of you reproduce with us, we will still reproduce twice as fast as you, and more and more of your slow reproducing bloodlines will get the BBC.

In the end, the only thing that matters is numbers. I'm sure your buddy Hitler would agree. Nice try, but he just didn't have enough little white dicks to make an impact. And now you all have to be super nice to us all the time or you'll go to prison for racism hahaha
>>
>>83317310
This man is the only one in this film who is not a psychopath or a person seeking solely their interest.
>>
>>83324480
>The welfare system will shrink
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wanna know how I know you're full of shit?

The welfare system will never shrink, it will grow until it collapses under its own weight as it has for every civilization

Goddamn you're retarded. How do you think that would happen? The politicians go up and say "Hey mhamed I know you like that welfare butit's just not sustainable" lol no they'll take until there's nothing left and then it falls apart

It happened in Rome, it happened in Zimbabwe and it's happening now in America and South Africa

As to niggers reproducing quickly, that's do entirely to welfare and food aid from whites - before which the population of niggers on the planet was 250 million in the 1970's and shot up to 1.5 billion today

When the system collapses you will once again eat each other
>>
>>83317310
stop reposting threads
>>
>>83319633
>McCain calling anyone a goofball
>>
>>83317795
This is why giving women the right to vote was a terrible idea.
>>
>>83325554
Most western European countries have been slowly chipping away at the welfare system, including healthcare. It won't disappear, it will just continue to shrink. If you don't think a country can sustain itself with large ghettos, look at the US. Most western European countries pay more in welfare than Americans get from minimum wage, there is a long way to go before Europe has to cancel it's welfare programs.
It will shrink, and the politicians will say what they always do, and people will blame whomever. And all brown people will know that you are responsible, and we will take our gibs thank you very much.

1.5 billion big black dicks are coming for you, think about that. And even half the white population wants them to come. All your doomsaying is bullshit, it wont happen, not like that. It's a slow but steady decline, and at the end you'll be sucking black dick.

Just look at the US, you will just run away and hide in your little white towns, waiting for the black wave of massive dicks to wash over you. MUH DICK is coming for you.
>>
>>83325876
>Most western European countries have been slowly chipping away at the welfare system
Opinion discarded
>>
File: NFs32SH.jpg (134KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
NFs32SH.jpg
134KB, 1024x749px
>>83325876
>implying you're gonna get the cuck clay before we do

The BSC is coming for you muslim blackboi.
>>
File: dsfsdfsdfds.jpg (23KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dsfsdfsdfds.jpg
23KB, 1280x720px
>>83325876
You seem obsessed with black penises, which suggests to me that you're probably not even a nigger. You're probably a White Antifa cuck with a fetish.

You're right about this being the war of the flea though. There will be no revolution for either side. Humans will either win by attrition or the apes will.
>>
>>83320065

It's only hypocritical if you believe that two wrongs don't make a right. The whole point of the "revenge fantasy" "eye for an eye"mentality is that it is morally justifiable to act immoral toward someone who first acted immoral toward you.

The horror of the opening scene combined with the basterds having Jews in their party (and in fact their main executioner is a jew) is supposed to help illustrate that everything the Nazis suffered they basically had coming. The brutality inflicted upon them was karmic justice at work.

I don't really understand why this is a deep concept. The exact same themes to the letter have been used in every Tarentino since... what, Kill Bill? Do you think we were supposed to morally equate Jamie Foxx' character with Candy because Foxx' murdered Candy's entire extended family in cold blood?
>>
File: bane_tickles.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bane_tickles.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>83321753
morality is subjective, ya nut

of course a Nazi general is going to have strong convictions about some things
>>
>>83322808
typical woman
>>
>>83326534
>The whole point of the "revenge fantasy" "eye for an eye"mentality is that it is morally justifiable to act immoral toward someone who first acted immoral toward you.
Well no, the evolutionary purpose of it is to dissuade harmful behaviour within the group. "Morality" is whatever we make it.
>>
>>83321753
National Socialist is built on virtue.

>>83321871
>Every human also ought to be treated with equality before the law, do they not?
No, they do not. This runs completely counter to the tribalist reasons that morality exists in the first place.
>>
>>83326534
jews was a gud boi dey dindu nuffin

jews have been kicked out of places on over 325 occasions going back to the dawn of recorded history because they are psychopathic parasites
>>
>>83317310
Bravery = killing enemies
>>
>>83321753
Morals cant be negative or positive, buddy. They're different. Nazi had nazi morals - still morals.
>>
>>83317939
>>83318009
>>83320041
>>83320111
>>83321632
>>83325811
Im actually a guy. Im sorry.
>>
File: ree.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>83327214
>baits all these replies
>doesn't even have the goddamn common courtesy to post a decent follow-up
>>
>>83327256
Im not cruel, senpai. [Spoiler]just lonely[/spoiler]
>>
This movie is a 10/10 if you take out Mike Myers and cut the David Bowie scene.
>>
>>83325962
It's true, it's mostly happening to healthcare budgets, but also to welfare payments. The idea is that so many people are useless, that it should just be replaced by basic income in the near future, it's just that nobody wants to go first, considering it might attract the sort of people they're trying to deal with.
You should see what the EU have been saying about basic income, and just how it will be paid out. Naturally it is just speculation at this point, but these are the people that will eventually push it through to the public.
>>83326029
Slavs only look white, racially you are closer to the east/mideast. You will be chinked, enjoy those massive movements of evil Han Chinese flooding your borders.
>>83326066
I just know that every time i say BBC you're reminded that your tiny white dick will always be a 1hander.
And we are the humans, you're just an evolutionary abortion. Numbers always win in the end, you will die rich, but you will still die. The future is BLACK.
>>
After seeing this movie in theaters when it came it, I distinctly remember it was the first time thinking to myself "Maybe the Nazis weren't so bad after all."

The rest is history.
>>
>It's a post-war allied atrocity propaganda episode

Fun fact, most of the interrogators and prosecutors/presiding ""judges"" at the malmedy and nuremberg military kangaroo """trials"" were actually jewish

The US army also went around with little squads of jewish interogators and psychological warfare specialists after 1945 to torture german servicemen as was depicted in that scene
>>
>>83326534

>The brutality inflicted upon them was karmic justice at work

You're forgetting the innocence of the officer that is clubbed to death, the cartoonism sadism expressed by the basterds, Shosanna's final realization, and the mindless brutality of the theater fire sequence.

Vindictiveness probably comes naturally to you so retributive justice is the only course you see just, thus the senselessness of the violence is lost on you to begin with. Sad that most people are like you, blinded by your vengeful natures, righteous indignation, and ideology. Even worse that the meek and transcendent are forced to endure and die by your messy exploits.
>>
>>83320065
I could accept that explanation in regards to the scene the OP posted, but not about the carving in the end, don't be stupid. The whole point of Landa's character is to be as hateable to the audience as possible. Fuck, the only possibly redeeming quality the guy who gets batted to death have is completely missing in Landa since he abandons his cause for his own safety. Tarantino did not intend for the audience to go "ewww gross, blood! I hate america now" when he made that scene.
>You're retarded and likely watch all films while projecting vague "deep" ideas that you concoct with the substance of pretentious internet critics.
This is also literally what you're doing, ironically enough.
>>
>>83326754
We're talking about the context of the movie, retard. Just because you personally are an antisemite doesn't mean Tarantino is.
>>
>>83330009
>the innocence of the officer that is clubbed to death
>Nazi superior
>innocent

You're trying way too hard.
>>
>>83330225

>The whole point of Landa's character is to be as hateable to the audience as possible

Yes and he is with the basterds who are equally sadistic and terrible as exemplified by the final scene. It's a great movie because as immediately hateable as Landa is, the people who torture him are just as bad.

>This is also literally what you're doing, ironically enough.

There's nothing vague or deep about my analysis. Straightforwardly, and for the third time, the film exposes American hypocrisy when it comes to vindictively torturing the "bad guys."
>>
>>83330287

Comparatively innocent when you consider the rest of the films characters are sadists and mass murderers. That officer was just a soldier who was mercilessly beaten to death by people who took great pleasure in his pain, yet you're convinced that he's the bad guy merely because he had a swastika on his sleeve.
>>
>>83330691
>Comparatively innocent
>>
>>83330736

What did he do wrong?
>>
>>83330463
The whole point of carving the swastika in his head is so he'll never be able to escape any responsibility for his actions like he was trying to do by abandoning his position. The whole point of Landa is that he only tortures and kills for the fun of it. The Basterds torture like the Nazis, yes, but like the clubbed German officer under life or death situations they stick it out and act for their cause at least. They're not turncoats. That's why I said I could see the comparison working in that clubbing scene, but not in the final one. Landa's punishment is meant to be seen as just because it betrays the one moral value actually portrayed in the film. The only other person who gets the same treatment is the soldier who runs off back to Berlin alive while the rest of his squad got killed.
>>
>>83317708
Combo of propaganda, national pride, fear and general brainwashing.
>>
>>83330788

>The whole point of carving the swastika in his head is so he'll never be able to escape any responsibility for his actions like he was trying to do by abandoning his position

Lt. Raine's repeatedly stated purpose through and through is to torture and kill nazis. He doesn't give a fuck about your idea of justice. Not once does he mention anything about justice whereas he revels in how much he loves killing nazis and the marks he leaves on them.

You are projecting your would-be motives onto his character because you're an American sheep.
>>
>>83318894
>forgetting how most of northern Europe was a shit smelling pile of retards before Rome and the Mediterranian and the East literally built modern society
>inb4 some /pol/ faggot calls Greeks white
>>
>>83331109
>wahhhhhh nazis dindu nuffin!
>>
>>83331234

How do you get that from my post?
>>
>>83329826
>overwhelming evidence presented at an international court involving multiple nations that suffered atrocities at the hands of Nazi Germany
>is an unfair kangaroo court
I can't imagine being this brainwashed.
>>
>>83329826
>Fun fact, most of the interrogators and prosecutors/presiding ""judges"" at the malmedy and nuremberg military kangaroo """trials"" were actually jewish
No they weren't.
>>
>>83317310
>>
>>83331376
Because you are crying about American sheep and I was assuming that "muh false narrative" argument was going to be mentioned , sorry I thought you were an apologist
>>
>>83317310
I don't get why a huge cuck like tarantino made this by far the coolest character of the whole film, a proud and unrepentant nazi.
>>
>>83331512

You are incapable of seeing that the American characters in Inglorious Basterds are equally as cruel the nazi characters because you've been so thoroughly taught to love America.
>>
File: 90582409358.jpg (109KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
90582409358.jpg
109KB, 1280x719px
>>83331675

>huge cuck
>>
>>83331714
I wasn't that anon.
>>
>>83325554
>Rome fell because minorities were abusing a welfare system
Do Republicans really think like this?
>>
>>83317708
They would have killed him anyway, and by giving up the location of the patrol he'd make it easier for them to be ambushed and killed. By resisting to the very end he showed a stalwart will and balls of steel.
>>
>>83331119
But Italians and Greeks are white, or at least the Greeks were prior to Ottoman occupation.
>>
>>83334217
"White" as some anglo-centric, northern European, nazi fantasy is some autistic as fuck made up bullshit that doesn't make any real sense. And it looks silly to call Ancient Greeks from the goddamn Mediteranian, as your "white" meme you sports teaming retard.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.