[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

even (((they))) know it's going to be bad.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

even (((they))) know it's going to be bad.
>>
>>83317173
Source? I didn't even know DC had sixteen fucking movies coming out
>>
File: DC movies.jpg (1MB, 2484x2016px) Image search: [Google]
DC movies.jpg
1MB, 2484x2016px
>>83317173
they've always been bad

>I can't handle critics not liking my movies
>let me star in this DC movie real quick

>>83317199
>Justice League
>Aquaman
>Shazam
>Cyborg
>Green Lantern Corps
>Justice League Dark
>Batman
>Batgirl
>Nightwing
>Black Atom
>Gotham City Sirens
>Deadshot movie
>Suicide Squad 2
>Flash
>Man of Steel 2
>Justice League 2
>>
>>83317325
The Box Office Bomboverse
>>
>>83317325
No I mean a source to the article OP's screenshot is from, RIS turns up nothing
>>
File: 1473467005338.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1473467005338.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
>>83317325
>all that shit
for what purpose.
>>
>>83317325
>Plan cinematic universe.
>Can't even get one movie right.
They should've redeemed Man of Steel and gave us the Superman we wanted, before even thinking of Batman v Superman.
>>
File: DisneyGame.jpg (170KB, 1319x308px) Image search: [Google]
DisneyGame.jpg
170KB, 1319x308px
>>83317173
(((they)))
>>
>>83317325
>Constantine
>Bad

Pick one
>>
File: Disney.jpg (775KB, 1651x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Disney.jpg
775KB, 1651x1275px
>>83317173
>(((they)))
>>
>>83318112
>implying

the two """"""""""""""points""""""""""""""" he listed in that posted are done since the dawn of time, the rise of the internet has nothing to do with it.
>>
File: Shillbots.png (100KB, 454x789px) Image search: [Google]
Shillbots.png
100KB, 454x789px
>>83317173
>(((they)))
>(((h)))
>(((e)))
>(((y)))
>>
File: Journalism.png (30KB, 860x371px) Image search: [Google]
Journalism.png
30KB, 860x371px
>>83317173
(((they)))
>>
>>83317173
(((T__H__E__Y)))

>The Mouse, the Fox, the Bunny, and the Spider

The Mouse is on a campaign to consolidate all comics IPs under their banner. For now, that means the Bunny. Know why? Because the Fox actually has some leverage on the Mouse through Star Wars rights. That's right - if the Mouse messes with the Fox, the Fox can bite him right on his plump ass by holding Hope a hostage. For that reason, Fox IPs are represented more or less fairly on critic sites and social media, failing or succeeding on their own merits.

The Bunny, on the other hand, has no such leverage. so anything that can be cast in a negative light can and will be by a small army of botnets and third-world shills repeating ad nauseum any rumors they can cook up to poison the well against upcoming Bunny projects.

These are billion dollar IPs, so if you don't think that's worth a few Mousebucks and that things like this don't happen, you're the one living in a fantasy world.

The Spider has already fallen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.