[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Fassbender's career over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: fassbender.jpg (89KB, 660x992px) Image search: [Google]
fassbender.jpg
89KB, 660x992px
bomb after bomb after bomb, it looks like he's box office poison. I'm a fan of his work but Alien: Covenant might be the last straw
>>
Fassbender just needs to stop taking all the rolls presented to him
>>
>>83317103
He needs to get out of the capeshit and star in some more kino
>>
He's literally the Jude Law of this decade. He'll be starring in DTV shit soon.
>>
>>83317103
Feels bad man. He is my favorite "new" actor and I thought he was gonna be huge when I first saw X-Men and Shame. Now,6 years later he is still a relative unknown to the public.
>>
>>83317363
Jude Law is great in Young Pope
But I get your point, it does look like his career isn't going anywhere
>>
>>83317381

>unknown to the public

Why care about opinions of the masses? Their appreciation of him can't go beyond "woah, handsome guy" since they can't distinguish a great performance from phoning in it in.

He's already recognized among the people who can fully appreciate his performances, might as well stick to independent films where he can shine the most.
>>
>>83317103
yeah, clearly he is to blame for the flop of covenant and a video game movie

retard
>>
File: pd.jpg (68KB, 320x385px) Image search: [Google]
pd.jpg
68KB, 320x385px
Another crashes and burns but the Classic goes from strength to strength
>>
>>83318363

He was just cashing out so he can fund the sequel to Frank
>>
>>83317103
Yes. He lacks the charisma to be a star.
>>
>>83318406
they could make a sequel to Frank by documenting my life
>>
It doesn't matter, he probably has saved enough millions already, and can just go back to making kino independent movies
>>
I thought he was the best part about the new Alien movie. Most the problems with Alien I blame on the writing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9oPHNP0Tq4
This scene alone proved the he could be the next James Bond.
Just imagine this scene without the superpowers in it.
>>
>>83318441
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>83317103
I think he kept picking roles where he thought his X-men fandom would follow and like which screwed him in the ass.
>>
>>83318977

I think they kept offering him roles where they thought his X-men fandom would follow and like which screwed them in the ass.

I think he kept picking roles where he thought he'd get a lot of money and like which got him a lot of money.
>>
>>83317103
His performance in Covenant was the first time I've liked him. Unfortunately the movie still sucked overall, but not because of him.
>>
>>83319372

Fuck off, Alien: Covenant is a great movie
>>
his movies that basically failed one after the other:
slow west
steve jobs
light between oceans
trespass against us
assassin's creed
song to song
covenant (although he was best part)
>>
>>83317103
he got famous off of kino, he'll make money off of blockbuster shit, then go back to making kino
circle of life
>>
>>83319649
https://youtu.be/rFCfUl1R7SQ?t=11
>>
no one cares about him irl
only homosexuals on /tv/ like to pretend that he is a movie star
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.