[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i bought the blu ray cause my gf wanted me to, we watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rogueone.jpg (47KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
rogueone.jpg
47KB, 320x320px
so i bought the blu ray cause my gf wanted me to, we watched it and holy fucking shit this is garbage

it's literally a glorified b movie. nothing in it makes any sense and the cgi is just shockingly bad. is the whole world trolling by saying it's amazing or is it just a case of blind fan culture?
>>
Agreed, still way better than TFA though.
>>
File: 3577.jpg (70KB, 768x433px) Image search: [Google]
3577.jpg
70KB, 768x433px
>>83316535
both are trash
>>
>>83316526
>only star wars movie to have an indian and some asians

were they the last indian and asians in the starwars galaxy?
>>
>>83316548

op here, agreed but i found tfa slightly better. ford was mildly entertaining and the action was worthwhile at least

i couldn't even believe my eyes when the blind chinese dude went all donatello on the bad guys. fuck man, i kinda love the prequels now
>>
>>83316584
Do you even browse? Homely Asian mechanic girl has long been confirmed for The Last Jedi.
>>
>>83316622
YOure a fucken pleb m8
>>
its garbage BUT

people love the Asian and Darth Vader Hallway
its so much better than TFA that it looks amazing
>>
>>83316526
It's not exactly kino but it's miles better than tfa
>>
>>83316526
Thank god, tv agrees.

It's honestly the very worst star wars. Worse than the prequels.
>>
>>83316526
>it's literally a glorified b movie
Yeah, no fucking shit. That is what Star Wars is.
Star Wars fans who treat it like a religion piss me the fuck off.
>>
>>83316526
how much did your gf liked it? These movies are made to cater to females and brain dead fanboys
>>
>>83316526
This movie was so bad that it made me wish I was watching TFA. That movie was just lazy and thematically inconsistent with the rest of Star Wars. Rogue One is legitimately bad all over. Too long, plot is weak and all of its substance is delivered over the course of about 5 minutes in total, characters are ass, action scenes are boring. This movie had nothing going for it.
>>
>>83316526
Blind fan culture and contrarianism all in one
Star wars manchildren get to love it, and contrarians get to say it's better than TFA
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.