[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discuss.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 6x8-Dorian.jpg (165KB, 1017x759px) Image search: [Google]
6x8-Dorian.jpg
165KB, 1017x759px
Discuss.
>>
He was right, Hugh Jackman sucks
>>
what's there to discuss
this show is a decade old
>>
Kelso>Cox
>>
Which is the best Scrubs girl?
The last time I watched it I was 18 and really disliked Elliott. Now I'm 25 and I would like to sex her.

>>83316271
The show is over one and a half decade old and ended almost a decade ago.

>>83316281
No.
And as far as the actors go, Johnny C. is absolutely based while Ken Jenkins is a nice old grandpa but doesn't really know what he's even talking about.
>>
>>83316352
>Which is the best Scrubs girl?
The aussie from season 9
>>
great character.

but if he existed in real life he would be a real asshole to deal with. in fact, at the beginning everyone thinks he's just an asshole when actually he is a very good person that sometimes acts like an asshole.
in the real world, i think nobody would have the patience to deal with someone like him.

anyway kelso>cox
>>
>>83316389
There were only 8 seasons.
>>
OFFICIAL JD'S GIRLFRIENDS RANKINGS LIST

Gift shop girl > Julie > Elliot > Kylie > Jamie > Alex > Kim > Danni
>>
>>83316352
>Ken Jenkins
>doesn't really know what he's even talking about
>>
>>83316432
Turk is better than all of them
>>
>>83316454
Did you ever watch interviews or listen to the audio commentary? He outright says he doesn't get 90% of the jokes, and considering most of his jokes are non-medical...
His delivery is always great though, love it.
>>
>>83316492
>Turk
>JD's girlfriend
He's clearly the male in that relationship
>>
>>83316432
I was going to say TCW needs to be way higher but then I remembered the whole "NO POP" thing and I agree.
>>
>>83315996
Does this guy have a huge cock or is that just a rumor?
>>
>>83316432
>No rumple fugly
>No Heidi horseface
>No Minny mcskinny
>No Tina two kids

At least you have molebutt on there
>>
>>83316523
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huigsYRmvo0
>>
>>83316497
It was a joke about his quote in the show
>>
>>83315996
Bummed they took it off netflix. Was a comfy show to let play in the background.
>>
>>83316540
Hey... Fugs was awesome.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.