[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John wick 3: selling out to Hollywood while walking the dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 31

John wick 3: selling out to Hollywood while walking the dog
>>
[CG muzzle flashes intensify]
>>
>>83313984
[Extra henchmen holds gun like retard Lock 'N' Load]
>>
>>83313952
is John Wick not already Hollywood as fuck?
>>
>>83313952

stay mad
>>
what?
>>
what the fuck are you talking about cunt
>>
>>83313952
Cool, I hope 3 is the last one though. Stuff like this usually turns to shit when they pull the " I worked for this super organization but now I'm on the run" plot out of the closet. Unless the story was based on that from the beginning I guess.
>>
>>83314965
>>83314998
>>83315964
John wick 2 was shit.
>>
John Wick is alright but it's not Scottkino
>>
I can't remember the last time I liked a new action film. Was John Wick legitimately good, or just that horrible modern style of action where you just can't tell what's happening?
>>
>>83315992
It was alright desu. The first one was better though. I wish stormare would've gotten more screentime. He would've made a better villain.
>>
>>83315992
yeah the action is pretty monotone and boring. John Wick is a bit of a mary sue, watching him headshot everyone instantly gets boring fast. it's slick and everything but I didn't really get anything out of it which was a bummer as a fan of action movies.
>>
>>83316021
Hand to hand was choppy as fuck,Gun fu was worse by a lot compared to the first one. I guess once the mystery of who wick was gone,and everyone meme him being a badass, the rumur could sell but the news was shit.
>>
>>83316017
SPL 2 was great
>>
>>83316081
yeah I respect Keanu for doing his own action scenes but he was pretty slow in the hand to hand scenes. Stahelski is cool but he needs to work with actual martial artists.
>>
>>83315992

Agreed, I got bored after 15 minutes
Feels like they ran out of any decent ideas by the end of the first movie
>>
>>83315992
>>83316071
>>83316154
Shit opinions, trashed.
>>
>>83316290
>i like gunfu so much I think shit story is kino
>>
>>83316021
>>83316071
>>83316154
Let me guess your favorite tv show is Flash and movie is Avengers
Now fuck off back to 9gag underage fags
>>
>>83316349
let me guess you havent seen any recent action movies outside john wick
>>
>>83316349
>Flash
>Avengers
>Favourite movie and tv show
No anon stop embarrassing yourself. Both john wicks were genuinely good action films. I'm not saying they're anything else than that. They were good action film which is very refreshing these days.
>>
>>83316349
John Wick is good but it's pretty much capeshit. John Wick shooting endless waves of faceless goons without any effort is just as boring as The Avengers fighting waves of CGI
>>
>>83316307

Vincent.
>>
>>83316017
The redeeming factor of John Wick is basicly that you do see what is happening in the action, as there's a lot less cuts and more longer lasting action, due to keanu putting in the time. It's not Jackie Chan tier, but still, pretty long interrupted cuts.
First was more enjoyable but I think that was partially because it was a surprise. Two is more of the same. Which is fine.
>>
>>83316007
Truth
>>
>>83316349
>not realizing John Wick is just glorified gritty capeshit plus guns
damn you really showed them
>>
>>83316463
>John Wick is good but it's pretty much capeshit

capeshit has no meaning if it ever did, stop using it to describe what is an action movie you stupid cunt. Would you call Die Hard 3 capeshit too? Stupid asshole.
>>
>>83315992
Then fucking say that next time, you stupid cunt, rather than regurgitating out some nonsensical bullshit out of your mongoloid fucking mouth. Fuck off back to 9GAG you stupid faggot.
>>
>>83316553
>regurgitating out some nonsensical bullshit

ironic
>>
>>83316349

John Wick is literally a knock off Punisher expect is fails to develop the main character and any attempt at a plot forsaken for another action scene where a man shoots people in the head
Stop kidding yourself that its anything above your average capeshit
>>
>>83316349
let me guess you have never seen a hong kong action movie and think the action scenes in netflix capeshit are good because muh long takes
>>
>>83316307
This. John Wick is a good movie to waste time on. But if they ever decide to make another movie they should put in characters who can really put a sense of danger to the story.

The movie 1 & 2 was just a hitman curb stomping everyone. There were no real sense of danger. Adding Vincent to the series would be absolutely perfect with how the Organization is hunting him down. Plus i really like Tom Cruise as an actor, i don't really get why he gets hated :(
>>
>>83316531
He didn't say it was literal capeshit, you stupid bitch. How the hell can you think of the stylized effect used for some lines and the ridiculous assassin guild plotline as anything other than kinda comic booky? Get these movies' dicks out of your mouth.
>>
>>83316738
most of /tv/ loves tom cruise, no worries
>>
>>83316738
1 was fine intro into the world,and why he is back, but two was no world building, not character building. The world was a mystery entering two, but they just did some click bait scenes about the world,and made two seem like click bait.
>>
File: _865-.png (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
_865-.png
24KB, 256x256px
>>83316738
>>
>>83316553
strong projection from the immature paste eating inbred detected lmfao.
>>
JW2 was completely uneccessary
>>
It didn't fail to entertain me but it also felt like they were sucking John Wick's dick too much. Do they have to remind me that he's the coolest fucker alive, every five minutes and with some cringey dialogue?
And all those nods to Matrix just felt out of place. And fuck, absolutely FUCK, their shitty fucking subtitles.

Entertaining but lame. Will be waiting for the third movie and then hopefully forget about it all.
>>
>>83316905
>>83316908
random blood contract no way out but your own death.No world building Pussy villain.
>>
>>83316307
John Wick 3 focusing on John meeting an equal would be a great way to finish the trilogy. The previous two have been him styling on scrubs, so having him meet his match at the end would wrap it up well. Could even end it with them both killing each other.
>>
>>83316738
That bodyguard guy put up a decent fight, plus it really was a war of attrition after he got shot and was bleeding to death.

>>83316823
There was a ton of worldbuilding in 2, almost too much in fact.
>>
>>83313952

John Wick3d
>>
>>83316017
> or just that horrible modern style of action where you just can't tell what's happening?

People like John Wick because it's the exact opposite of that.
>>
>>83317276
Please enlighten us
>>
The first one sucked and now they're going to make 7

Can't wait to see The Rock star as the villain and Kevin Hart to be the naive sidekick in the 5th instalment
>>
>>83317389
First one was fine fag, problem is the second one did not exceed in anything.
>>
>>83317349
What? Did you see the movie? The Council of different crime structures, the way those international bounties are being announced and catalogued, the different Continentals, the blood contract thing, the New York underground, the sheer amount of hitmen on the streets, it's all stuff that builds the world, builds on what the original movie revealed.

>>83317389
As long as they'll keep making them R-rated and competently shot, I don't mind it one bit.
>>
>>83317303
>a white guy
prove it
>>
At least the mute girl was waifu material
>>
>>83317211
This is the final boss man.
>all the managers of the continental are all john wick tiers
>>
>>83313984
Fucking hated that and no spent cartridges being ejected. I get you probably can't shoot blanks in a actors face but figure something practical to do instead. Someone post the Person of Interest webm of those two girls "firing" their guns.
>>
>>83317498
>Ian Mcshane operating operationally

Fuck I'd pay good money for that.
>>
>>83317498
Wouldnt work. The managers are too old to be a threat. What makes them dangerous is the power they have not the skills as an assassin
>>
>>83317551
You say that but John is like 50.
>>
>>83317551
they are only give the power based on the top institution, aka the council. They are given the leadership, due to their skill at taking car of assassins.
>>
Itll turn out that Johns wife is alive
>>
>>83317565
Yes but its still somewhat believable that he can do the things he does due to keeping in shape. Winston or Julius jumping around, kicking people in the chest and falling from a balcony? Not so much
>>
>every person on the streets is a hitman

That felt pretty shitty. All those cell phones suddenly ringing and those dudes looking at Wick.
Film a mass of people and have one or two cell phones go off but a group of people check their phones, like it is in real life.
And then always have people randomly looking at Wick (because he's a mess by now) but one or two guys are more focused on him and grim looking.
Whatever. Just make the spectator look for himself, let him get on the edge of the seat by himself. It's way more fun.

Like this scene from Jackie Brown, where she leaves the money and starts running around the airport nervously.
I edged myself up trying to figure out what the fuck is happening and looking for suspicious people following the protag, which was very fun.
Tarantoola really wanted to fuck with you in this scene.

That's kind of how it should've been handled.
>>
>>83317600
Exactly. So they are the governors of the assassin world. Not the muscle
>>
>>83317611
And also his nemesis. Marrying John and faking her death was part of a plan to make him lose his edge before she could turn the screws. And it would've worked if some retard hadn't killed his dog.
>>
John Wick is literally an anime character

>Hes the best assassin in the world
>everybody is scared of him and tells stories about how badass he is
>if anyone attacks him he'll use his gun-fu-jutsu to beat them
>takes on groups of assassins by himself with no weapons
>>
>>83317611
Oh shiiiiiittt that would make me care.
>she was at the continental this whole time
>>
File: 1482273073589.jpg (164KB, 1300x956px) Image search: [Google]
1482273073589.jpg
164KB, 1300x956px
describe the personality of 1 (one) character in john wick 2 without calling them quiet/gruff or bringing up their relation to john wick
>but its an action movie! plot doesnt matter!
name 1 (one) memorable action sequence besides the mediocre mirror sequence that didn't even use the mirrors cleverly
>>
>>83317652
You misinterpreted it. John was paranoid, people had phones and he couldn't tell if they were hitmen or just regular civilians. He was freaking out a little because he was so exposed.
>>
>>83317685
>anime
Not all abides have Mary dues
>>
>>83317652
Sigh.......Everyone isnt a hitman.

All the people on the square were employees of the continental new york.

Most of he people sitting on the benches when john runs by isnt assassins. You can tell by how they arent looking at their phones they just look at a bloodied guy running by.

John just cant tell whos after him or not. Exactly like you said.
>>
>>83313952
Kinda excited for the third. Wick is on the run, unlike first two movies. I hope only they cut down on too long action scenes were it becomes boring after few minutes. Also lets forget scilencer scene in subway and never make anything like that again.
>>
>>83317709
>describe the personality
Hello-o-o reddit,
>>
>>83317659
I not sure assassins would respect anyone else as a boss if they themselves was not skilled
>>
>>83317709
The negro from Continental is polite, professional and respectful.

The close combat knife fight with the bodyguard in a subway car.
>>
>>83317711
>>83317729
Hm, guess I remember it wrong. Thanks for pointing that out though.
>>
>>83317408
>lmao John Wick is the shit man you must be a fag if you don't like action

This is John Wicks target demographic everyone
>>
>>83317756
The fuck? So people doesnt respect bosses of the maffia because they dont cut people up like the lowly muscle do? Assassins arent dogs anon. Power is more intimidating than violence
>>
>>83316071
Well John is the best in the business
The 1% of the 1% of the 1%
And look up Jerry Miculek
>>
>>83317498
John meets Hugo weaving as the final boss, and after surviving the fight, is given his own Continental to run.

his first guest is Agent 47, and his desk man is Carrie-Anne Moss.

>>83317524
>DOCTOR KREIGER, CALLING DOCTOR KREIGER WE HAVE A MILLION MEN AND ABOUT 45 WOMEN WITH TERMINAL CASES OF PRIAPRISM FROM THIS POST

>>83317611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW7Op86ox9g
>>
>John wick is the ultimate badass
>shitloads of people are willing to try to kill him

Are they all just idiots
>>
>>83317761
what especially impressed you or made that scene memorable?
>>
>>83317859
they thought he got soft and lost his edge.
>>
>>83317867
I can't say the movie "impressed" me. It's a well made action movie.

What made the scene stand out is how different it is, I guess, instead of stylishly killing masses of henchmen it's a pretty brutal melee fight with an opponent of equal skill in a grimy setting.

Plus, I liked the relationship between characters. They're both professionals who deeply respect each other, but the job put them against each other, though it seems like for the bodyguard it was personal, like he was the dead lady's lover.

So it's a fight that is different from the rest of the movie in a neat way, and it's between sympathetic characters to boot. Pretty neat.
>>
>>83317822
You think people in the mafia are just handed power due to blood or something? they all work their way up , if they cannot do bottom tier shit then how can you let them do higher moves. They all start as muscles,and the brains start to shine faggot
>>
File: hughjackman.gif (467KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
hughjackman.gif
467KB, 500x250px
>>83317498
>post yfw it turns out Winston was John Wick's original mentor and the whole ending takes place in a field of flowers a la MGS3
>>
File: 17Ruby-Rose-1.jpg (25KB, 670x590px) Image search: [Google]
17Ruby-Rose-1.jpg
25KB, 670x590px
The mute tomboy assassin was way more interesting than the giga nigga bodyguard. I wish their roles were swapped around so we could get more of her in John Wick 3.
>>
>>83318385
not really, niche mute is the only thing interesting,and shit talking shit in hand language. She was a jobber
>>
File: tfwNoAssassinGF.webm (3MB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
tfwNoAssassinGF.webm
3MB, 1916x796px
>>83318385
>Ruby Rose
>The most annoying voice in history
>They made her mute
>She died
Why even live
>>
>>83318458
We didnt actually see her die, so I doubt she did
>>
File: reaload.webm (2MB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
reaload.webm
2MB, 1916x796px
Reload Keano
>>
>>83318500
She said (in Sign Language) "Be Seeing You"

So far everyone who said that in the movie died right after. Its like a term "I See you in my next life/hell"
>>
>>83318385
>>83318458
I would do profane things to Ruby Rose desu
>>
le shoot 50 people in the head in a row man

boring
>>
File: 1486848452911.jpg (2MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1486848452911.jpg
2MB, 3600x2400px
>>83317483
>tfw no qt mute female bodyguard to keep you safe, not bother you with small talk and maybe provide some other services for a little extra gold coin
>>
>>83318500
>stabbed in the aorta
>takes knife out
>not dead after wick said before taking it out means death
>>
John wick 2 was just him doing a cool grapple move, then two spastics run on screen and then he headshots them both. It doesn't have any intensity or really anything behind the action sequences like the 1st one.
>>
>>83318512
I get that they want to show off this cool little one-handed trick but why any competent shooter would check to make sure a round was actually chambered properly when he knows there are rounds in the mag and the slide stops all the way forward after cycling smoothly is beyond me
>>
>>83316307
He looks like a fucking ewok there.
>>
File: NoAmmo.webm (3MB, 1444x600px) Image search: [Google]
NoAmmo.webm
3MB, 1444x600px
>>83318629
Because he literally punched a man with the gun last time he used it (like 2 minutes before)
>>
>>83318570
>yel
>>
>>83318629

Because sometimes the round fails to load at all and it's not his gun so it might belong to a slav who has never cleaned it.
>>
Someone post the shotgun reload webm.
>>
File: Enemy_Down_But_Not_Dead.webm (2MB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
Enemy_Down_But_Not_Dead.webm
2MB, 1916x796px
>>83318744
Gotchu Senpai
>>
File: WithAFuckingPencil.webm (3MB, 890x370px) Image search: [Google]
WithAFuckingPencil.webm
3MB, 890x370px
>>
>>83318771
Based, thanks anon
>>
>>83318704
>you will never be grappled to the ground by a sweaty Keanu Reeves
Not even gay.
>>
John Wick vs. the World.
>>
File: neck.webm (2MB, 1916x796px) Image search: [Google]
neck.webm
2MB, 1916x796px
>>83318803
>>
>>83318803
no homo bro.
>>
>>83318814
>to bring his wife from the dead, he has to fight her 7 evil ex's.

mite b kewl
>>
KEANO shOOTING FAST AND RUNNING ANT INCREDIBL HIgH SpeEEDS
>>
>>83318771
Man, that actor spasms way too late. It's about a second after being hit by the shot.
>>
>>83318845
underrated post: the post.
>>
File: helpper.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helpper.png
51KB, 657x527px
>tfw we didn't get more based Stormare in the movie
He's always so much fun to watch in these sorts of roles. He hams it up on a whole other level.
>>
>Kino Reeves
>>
I don't get the hype for these movies. They're not terrible, but they're definitely below average. The first one is essentially a lesser version of Payback. The second jumps the shark completely. I want to praise the action, but there's honestly nothing there that warrants it. They're just inferior versions of better movies that have already been done to death. I think most of the buzz surrounding them just comes from Keanu being back in an action role.
>>
>>83316007
I unironically liked the first Universal Soldier film. Are the sequels any good, or am I being memed here?
>>
>>83318897
I want to see a buddy cop movie with him and KINO.

Or Pete and Gary Busey as deranged retired PAUL BLART cops in a homage to 80's buddy cop movies with KINO as their long suffering boss.

>>83318969
the first one was fucking great, and weird as shit. It doesnt get the love it deserves.
>>
>>83318969

IIRC, one of the newer ones with both Van Damme and Lundgren in secondary supporting roles was surprisingly good for a low budget direct to DVD sequel. Or so I've heard.
>>
>it's a Franco Nero shows up for 10 seconds episode
>>
>Armed henchman runs at John Wick to be effortlessly killed instead of actually trying to shoot him
>John Wick grapples with a guy for a bit and then resolves the fight by grabbing a gun and headshotting him

There, I just described 80% of John Wick action scenes.

Nice 3 gun antics in the tunnels though. However it did demonstrate really well that a tube magazine is a joke in the 21st century and detachable magazine shotguns need to be allowed more
>>
>>83318999

So a geriatric Paul Blart meets Bubba Ho-Tep?
>>
>>83319051
Kevin James as the bad guy with the gruesome twosome as the heroes would be interesting.

maybe have them in a miami setting as retired incompetent cops being security guards going against the retired mobsters they were after when they were cops. in a mall.
>>
>weird accent
"blah blah blah blah blah blah..."
>pause
"...Mr. Wick"
>epic music plays
>Keanu walks out
>camera lingers on close-up of other guys's face

YAWN
>>
File: Yo Fryman.png (53KB, 790x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Yo Fryman.png
53KB, 790x1010px
>>83318500
She's confirmed dead in the special features
>>
File: superlative laugh.jpg (331KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
superlative laugh.jpg
331KB, 517x768px
>>83319148
holy kek
>>
>>83319037
>Keanu does some weird throw and ends up with the other guy in a hold
>2 other guys step out into the firing range, posing no actual threat
>Keanu headshots them both
>then points gun down at guy in hold >executes him
I like these films a lot, but especially in the 2nd one, it could feel like I was watching some violent kaleidoscope rather than a movie.
>>
>>83314520
It's always been hollywood
It's got all the >greentxt stereotypes of an action movie
>>
>>83318969
the most recent universal soldier was pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>83318969
part 3 and especially 4 are fucking great. both directed by John Hyams. part 3 is more in the line of the original but more serious, part 4 is a borderline horror movie.
>>
>>83316672
You're fucking retarded

>the punisher is basically ip man but with short, shitty martial arts sequences and a bunch of explosions

you can take anything and do this retarded shit

>10 things i hate about you is basically the bourne identity with less action sequences, more shitty relationship drama and a Moby-less soundtrack

kys
>>
>>83318570
>maybe provide some other services for a little extra gold coin

Can I pat her head?
>>
File: 1371593761106.png (48KB, 401x341px) Image search: [Google]
1371593761106.png
48KB, 401x341px
>>83318815
>Killing cute henchwomen
>Not capturing them instead
>>
>>83318629
what >>83318704 said

also he was given a kimber which is shit quality, and 7mil at cost
>>
A
>>
>>83318570
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>83319880
FUCKING
>>
>>83319880
FUCKING
>>
>>83319911
>>83319914
LEAF
>>
>>83319880
>>83319911
>>83319914
>>83319930
PENCIL
>>
>>83317483
I fucking hate ruby rose. Making her mute was a stroke of genius though because she can't act for shit. She's flavor of the month cause she's a lesbo and was shoehorned into this and the new XXX movie. I hope she fucks off.
>>
>>83320117
>not OITNB

No one in America knew who she was before that.

And she's flavor of the month because she has perfect facial aesthetics you homo.
>>
>>83320059
>canada mastering the art of pencil making

kek
>>
File: teenage boy.jpg (78KB, 615x616px) Image search: [Google]
teenage boy.jpg
78KB, 615x616px
>>83320186
>perfect facial aesthetics you homo
Yeah if you're into boys you fucking closeted raging faggot
>>
>>83315992
This, some action scenes were unnecessarily too long
also
>CG blood
>>
>>83320245
>he doesn't pound boipuci
You colossal cuck faggot
>>
John Wick 3
But this time there are 20 stylish hitmen he must kill
And this time there are 300+ cronies he must kill
And this time they will delve even further into the history of Continental, including flashbacks to a young Ian McShane and his development of it
And this time John Wick drives even more cars because more = better
And this time there are two head bad guys instead of one because more = better

John Wick 2 did literally everything that every garbage sequel does.
>>
Oh,cmon,you all, JW2 has it shortcomings but it is best pure action flick this and even last year.
Name 5 better gun-fu movies in last 2-3 years.
>>
>>83320479
>John Wick 2 did literally everything that every garbage sequel does.
What, expand the lore?
>>
File: 1490927225999.jpg (35KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1490927225999.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
>the homeless are a cabal of assassins
>>
File: SuperhotOutOfAmmo.webm (3MB, 1444x600px) Image search: [Google]
SuperhotOutOfAmmo.webm
3MB, 1444x600px
>>
File: 1494896531473.jpg (34KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494896531473.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>gun fights in a mirror factory
>>
File: Metro.webm (3MB, 1444x600px) Image search: [Google]
Metro.webm
3MB, 1444x600px
>>
File: mirror4.webm (3MB, 1202x500px) Image search: [Google]
mirror4.webm
3MB, 1202x500px
>>
File: 1495175927234.png (10KB, 427x451px) Image search: [Google]
1495175927234.png
10KB, 427x451px
>the henchmen have manbuns
>>
>>83315992
I think they did it right, it's a straight continuation of the first, basically more of the same but this time with added lore. More sequels should be like that instead of going for a bigger scale and getting out of their depth.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-05-23-11h29m49s290.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-05-23-11h29m49s290.png
2MB, 1920x802px
>>83321149
>Implying thats not hot
>>
File: 1495022165715.jpg (20KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
1495022165715.jpg
20KB, 250x243px
>the manager is always in
>>
>>83321064

See here's my problem, these guys armed with guns are just popping into the frame to be shot like mindless zombies.

I love the action, but everyone constantly running at him with a gun and not shooting instead of standing back and just having 6 of them light him and the whole area up gets retarded at a point.

Crowded club? Makes sense. But your boy is fucked, just light both of them up. You guys are literally fully retarded and seem to have no care for self preservation.
>>
File: 1493463067593.png (34KB, 675x694px) Image search: [Google]
1493463067593.png
34KB, 675x694px
>The dog was a good dog and his company was enjoyed
>>
>>83321100
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
>>83320117
She was smoking hot as a sex bot in Dark Matter. Would insert my floppy disc into her slit, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>83322178
She only likes plastic dicks lad
>>
>>83317847
>AND ABOUT 45 WOMEN

top kek
>>
>>83317665
I like this idea. Make it happen.
>>
>>83318725
This 100% percent

Firearms fail often, even in good condition. These are mini-explosion chambers after all
>>
>>83322178
>my floppy disc

There's pills for that.
>>
>>83318245
"Go home, John"
>>
>>83318815
>hero is allowed to just kill female henchmen without any bs about sparing her or leaving her for his love interest to fight

kino
>>
>>83320479
Need also a half his age waifu material to replace his dead waifu
>>
>>83318969

Day of Reckoning is the best, uncomfortable psychological horror atmosphere and extremely brutal fight scenes
>>
>>83318969
US2 is one of the early 2000 action movies who have too much quips and a metal Soundtrack (and is considered non Canon).
US3 is a dark and brutal solid action movie.
US4 feels like David Lynch or Winding Refn directing an Action Movie.

The Universal Soldier is actually a very interesting film series where each title threat the themes differently.
>>
>>83317709
Gianna was a fully indepedent woman who almost fully relied on herself, and even in the very end was still in control. She lived and died by her choices.

Her brother is a cowardly bitch boy who forgets that the main thing about the Italian Mob is family. Thinks he's a hotshot mafia boss but unlike his sister he can't play the game well.

Mute chick was a super sexual, over-confident assassin who knew she way in over her head but still tried to get the job done. Funnily enough she has a mouth on her.

Morpheus is this smug motherfucker whose completely entrenched in his power over the city, he's got a larger than life personality and acts like a crazy medieval king. He believes that he's the ruler of the underground and isn't shy about it.

There, I gave you 4.
>>
>>83317709
>the mediocre mirror sequence that didn't even use the mirrors cleverly
there was that bit where the bad guy shot the mirror where he thought john wick was so john wick shot through the mirror to get him
>>
First one was like a love letter to 80s action flicks. This one was like a fucking video game sequel.

>let's recycle the exact same dialogue to catch people up on who John Wick is
>just do everything we already did but make it bigger, longer, louder and more like an anime
>every second person is affiliated with the assassins
>oh oh and let's have magic suits that make you shrug off bullets

Wonder what they'll do for John Wick 3. Maybe John learns telekinesis and goes to a city where literally everyone is an assassin. Then John Wick 4 will take place on some secret assassin space station with laser guns and mini black hole launchers.
>>
>>83313952
Disappointed that the sequel was just mindless pandering to edgy fedoralord redditors. Sure the air of mystery surrounding the council, the continental and assassins were expanded, but they're still cryptic as ever. You can tell they just make this shit as they go along, the action scenes are just there as padding for the run time. Not saying it was bad but it just fell victim to the "we have to top the first one" trap. Hope the final one just deals with John getting closure and not shoot this and shoot that oh and retire this and retire that have a good day......... JOOOHNN WEEEEEEEKKKKK
>>
>>83322903
>You can tell they just make this shit as they go along

As opposed to what? It's all just made up by some guy because it's not real.
>>
>>83322898
They also made a lot of references to the video game Payday 2, in which Wick is a playable character. They definitely had video games in mind.
I hope it's not going to be worse in the third movie.
>>
>>83323278
What if the payday crew makes it into Wick 3.
>Donacdum Wick
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 316x202px
>>83322592
>>83322597

>Luc Deveraux was a happy man in US2
>Then he start getting problems to fit society in US3
>Becomes a villain in US4

Feels bad man
>>
>>83317859

They're contract killers and probably have an ego. They think "Wick ain't shit" and probably think they can get the drop on him.
>>
>>83323552
No idea, I don't know shit about Payday.
>>
>>83318512

So unnecessary to do it with one hand. These movies are absurd but I love them.
>>
File: 1495471328642.jpg (86KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
1495471328642.jpg
86KB, 1400x788px
the scene where they're shooting at each other while walking in the subway was kino
>>
>>83318512
That movie would be 10/10 if he would drop the gun accidently, shoot himself fataly and then the credits roll.
>>
>>83318385
>>83318458
THIS I still hate the dikey bitch but dam is it not the best way to a female assassin a threat is to shut her the fuck up. The fact they killed her at the end is a great close if she's in the sequel that would be some cheap as shit.
>>
>>83324105
I just want to add one thing wasn't the female assassin also silent in kingsman?
>>
>>83323610
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G78CMTqZhB8
>>
>>83323789
I hated that scene. Everybody in the world would notice.
>>
>has one hour to get out because excommunication
>just goes to continental so everyone has to break the rule to kill him
>>
John Wick 1
>John is boogeyman
>John scary
>Why'd you kill John's dog you stupid fuck
John Wick 2
>Oh boogeyman has a bounty? I can take him
>>
>>83324398
hes like omar in the wire, he may be skilled but all it takes is one lucky nigger to get the drop on him
>>
>>83324286
The concert scene was even better. Heasdhots in the middle of the crowd and everybody just looks slightly irritated.
>>
>>83324640
Or the headshot up on the stage, with everyone looking and cheering.
>>
What was with the marker Winston gave him?
Is it a blank one for future use?
Is Winston's finger print in it?
>>
>>83324398
What's the problem?
>>
File: 1492268661387.jpg (27KB, 266x201px) Image search: [Google]
1492268661387.jpg
27KB, 266x201px
>>83318999
>>83319015
>>83319321
>>83319409
>>83322592
>>83322597
Thanks guys. Now I know what to watch tonight.
>>
>>83324640
they thought it was part of the show like the dark knight shooting
>>
>>83324887
With the guy who set into motion the events of the film dead a seat just opened in the High Table, the ruling council of the underworld or someshit like that. Winston gave him the vacant seat or something as only the High Table could remove the hit placed by the asshole.
>>
>dude every single pedestrian in NYC is an undercover assassin lmao

man the sequel was stupid. I can only assume it will get more stupid now that he is le excommunicado
>>
>>83320245

>boys

blowjob lips cute nose slim neck

dunno what part of that face isn't fuckable but okay bro
>>
>>83325335
>>dude every single pedestrian in NYC is an undercover assassin lmao
Congratulations you're retarded.
>>
>>83313952
It was disappointing but i wouldnt call it a sell out

they painted themselves in a corner when people started to question the mythology of the hitman hotels and shit so they designed the movie to wipe the slate clean and just make it about john wick.

Since he's enemies with everyone now they never need to answer how the hell the whole criminal underworld works.
>>
>>83325414
okay. let's talk about the scene where john and black mid-boss shoot at each other with "silenced" pistols while walking through a crowded subway with no one noticing, I thought that was really great and well executed and not stupid at all
>>
>>83325493
I don't really care about that, I mean it's retarded if you ground the film in the real world, but obviously it's set in kind an underworld-fantasylike setting where the action is non stop.
>>
>>83324286
Not in new York lollo
>>
>>83325829
hey it was a fun flick, I enjoyed watching it. I'm just saying a lot of stupid stuff happened in it. it's been a while since I saw the first one, but I don't remember it being quite as silly as chapter 2
>>
>>83317483
>>83320117
>>83320245
>>83325368
she was barely in the movie, should've hired her stunt double who probably had more scenes than her and let that person do everything and she couldn't even play a mute properly.
>>
>>83318605
>John wick 2 was just him doing a cool grapple move, then two spastics run on screen and then he headshots them both. It doesn't have any intensity or really anything behind the action sequences like the 1st one.
both have a giant problem, just because a bad guy isn't in the camera shot doesn't mean he can't shoot Wick.
They should've used swords instead, because he was hitting those goons at such a close distance
>>
>>83323580

kino character arc
>>
>>83322898
>oh oh and let's have magic suits that make you shrug off bullets

but those are real m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g25CL93f0f8
>>
>>83321100

This scene felt like a parody of itself
Awful
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.