[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prison Break (American TV show)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: prisonbreak.jpg (204KB, 941x697px) Image search: [Google]
prisonbreak.jpg
204KB, 941x697px
Is Prison Break good?
>>
Season 1 and 2 are KINO

Drop it after that
>>
File: joe rogan.png (211KB, 277x343px) Image search: [Google]
joe rogan.png
211KB, 277x343px
Thought that was Joe Rogan for a second.
>>
>s1
Kino.

>s2
Still good, but now they're out of the prison and the fun is gone.

>s3
They realized their mistake and are taking steps to ascend to kino once more.

>s4
Conspiracy shit that desperately tries to tie it all together, barely watchable.
>>
>>83313666
Does the 4th actually tie it all up?
>>
>>83313756

Yeah they do, but it's not as clever or cool as you think.

It's all about politics and the President of the USA, and the FBI, and the CIA and "the agency" and mysterious packages and all sorts of stupid shit.

It feels like someone took all the worst parts of a spy movie and tried to force it to fix the show's broken plot. The only way it managed this was to fill the plot-holes with stupid crap that made little to no sense.

Also, for a series called "Prison Break" the fact that only season 1 and 3 take place in anything remotely like a prison is kind of amazing.

The series felt incredibly long though, and the other two seasons were no doubt the reason for that.
>>
>>83313383
>>83313666
Holy shit I didn't even know there were four seasons before the current one. I was asking about the programme which is currently airing.
>>
>>83313858
oh, well definitely start at season 1. In the current season they are out of prison within the first 4 episodes so it kinda sucks
>>
File: IMG_5083.jpg (57KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5083.jpg
57KB, 1200x784px
>>83313487
>clinking sound of a cell door being closed and locked, interlayed with uninteligble ramble from the inmates
>"OOOH OOOH AAAH AAAH!"
>"What's up freak bitches! Today's episode of the podcast is brought to you by BBC-In-Me"
>"I've honestly never felt more comfortable and relaxed with they're 9 inch model right in my rear"
>"you can get your first BBC for FREE if you just enter the promo code ROGAN and add $10 to my commissary"
>"Today's guest is a FASCINATING character, we all know him and love him, give it up, for Tyrone LeMarr
>*JRE theme plays in sync with Joe's monkey moans as he takes Tyrone inside of him"
>>
1 > 2 > 5 > 3 > 4
>>
>that kino opening of season 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkATkPXf_40
>>
>>83313824
>The agency

It's "The Company", senpai.
>>
>>83313487
Joes a manlet tho
>>
>>83314027

You know what I mean. "The BlankOrganizationThatsMyseriousBecauseItHasANondescriptName".

It's a boring cliche and it doesn't help the worst season of the series that felt like it begged for death every episode.
>>
>>83314116
Yeah, at least season 4 has Mahone though.
>>
Honestly should have ended after season 1.

I genuinely feel that a huge problem with today's tv-watching audience is that they can't grasp that nothing that's good is going to last forever.

When something is good for a season that doesn't mean in needs more seasons. That means it did good, and if it's an acceptable point in the story, the show should end.

The longer shows last the higher the likelihood is that they'll turn to shit. And that's what's Prison Break did. It turned to shit over time.

What was interesting was the personalities Michael met in jail, and how the prison system and culture influenced him and how he worked around it. Everything else was meaningless.
>>
>>83314266
Why shouldn't everything last as long as possible?

If you don't like it you are free to just stop watching.
>>
File: UPNDOWN.png (2MB, 2084x1112px) Image search: [Google]
UPNDOWN.png
2MB, 2084x1112px
>>83313328
What the fuck is going on with his hair?
>>
File: 1.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
I'm tired of the characters already, scofield constantly has furrowed brows and tightened jaws like he's doing that blue steel or something and his brother has less charisma than a gorilla and acts like one
>>
File: 1.jpg (38KB, 639x647px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 639x647px
SCOFIELD

POSEIDON CAME INTO MY HOUSE

STOLE FREDDIE'S ASHES
>>
>>83313328

not really, too average show, but the first season isn't bad.
>>
>>83313328
the first season is a good time then it goes downhill
>>
I member when everyone thought Michael was gonna be the next Vin Diesel
>>
>>83314578
are you kidding? his following was mostly female

more like the next dicaprio
>>
File: pianoman.png (197KB, 374x484px) Image search: [Google]
pianoman.png
197KB, 374x484px
>>83313487

That's clearly Rich Piana
>>
Tried to watch 1st episode of the new season, it was really bad
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.