[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who's more annoying peggy hill or lisa simpson

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: yawn.png (164KB, 361x202px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.png
164KB, 361x202px
who's more annoying peggy hill or lisa simpson
>>
peggy is unironically a top tier character in KotH. Her bullshit is hilarious
>>
Peggy is untouchable and Lisa is a dweeb only redeemed by heartfelt episodes like HOMR
>>
>>83313035
Lisa because Peggy usually gets comeuppance.
>>
>>83313035
Peggy has a personality disorder and is routinely humbled.
lisa is just a self-righteous cunt.
>>
Peggy is deliberately written to be a smug idiot and usually suffers the repercussions from it.

Lisa started out as the voice of reason but morphed into an insufferable holier-than-thou cunt
>>
>>83313100
Nailed it
>>
Spa-peggy and Meatballs

Need I say more?
>>
its more in peggy's character to be the annoying and emotionally brittle nag as she's a conservative gen x'er born and raised in the south, whereas lisa is now simply a mouthpiece for the writers' beliefs.
which is worse? to me lisa because she serves as a one dimensional bit in the context of a cartoon
>>
KOTH ended with the series at its lowest point. The Simpsons took the idea as a challenge.
>>
>>83313035
Peggy's character flaws are used as comedy.
Lisa's character flaws are presented as "correct"
>>
>>83313239
Its also explained in her backstory that her mother is insanely critical of her. The overconfidence is a coping mechanism for insecurity. Lisa's great dilemma is "oh I'm sad cause I'm so smaaaart." She's not even a mere mouthpiece, she's a self insert by disgruntled writers.
>>
>>83313255
10/10
>>
Skylar White
>>
>>83313100
This.

Lisa is rarely humbled, even when she's completely, unjustifiably in the wrong. The episode where she decides to become a vegetarian ends with her and Homer reconciling, just after she trashes his party and becomes a burden on her family.
>>
>>83313239
Peggy Hill was born and raised in Montana
>>
File: hxxnoqb.jpg (38KB, 467x398px) Image search: [Google]
hxxnoqb.jpg
38KB, 467x398px
>>83313053
>check out thread
>everyone understands how peggy works as a character.
>>
>Peggy
>annoying

Please watch the series again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.