[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

File: images-1.jpg (54KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
54KB, 720x1080px
why don't the army of Skin Heads just go in rush these little 20 something's and kill them all?
>>
>2017
>DOSE EVIL NAZIS OY VEY
>>
So that the director and crew had an excuse to make an antifa jerk off flick. I expected a lot more from this film desu, best part was Maeby Fünke
>>
>>83312367
yeah I know.

> muh evil white people

/tv/ kept saying how great it is, so thought I'd give it a chance. Patrick Stewart as the Nazi overlord is laughable.
>>
File: 1483942402608.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
1483942402608.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>83312346

Various reasons made obvious at appropriate times in the flick.

>>83312367
>>83312385
>>83312436

I will never understand being this ideologically possessed
>>
>>83312385
fuck off, alt-right pleb.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uba_XM6bGaM
>>
>>83312567
possessed how? it's an obvious trend.
>>
>>83312385
>Anitfa jerk off flick
Lmao what? What's going on here?
>>
>>83312346
because it's Picard's nazi holodeck fantasy ya dummy
>>
>Patrick Stewart
>fucking white male Nazis

redditors love getting off on this movie.
>>
>>83312567
It just shows how transparently Jewish Hollywood is
>Imperium
>Green Room
>The Believer
>American History X
Even as neutered, barely visible in America's consciousness antagonists they still recieve so much attention. Meanwhile leftist cultists auch as Jim Jones- why is there never any movies about or similar to him and his story?
>>
>>83312738
the punk rockers are white too, though.

Movie's really about being in-between a rock and a hard place while finding a way to get the fuck out.
>>
>>83312774
>leftist cultists
>Jim Jones

Dude, you dun fucked it up there. Also, there's been quite a few Jim Jones movies made over the years.
>>
holy shit they just sharpied war paint on to their faces.

they mean srs bsns
>>
File: ,rkl.png (39KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
,rkl.png
39KB, 384x313px
I preferred blue ruin.
>>
>>83312346
>movie makes it abundantly clear they can't fuck up the kids and need to make it look like an accident
Stormweenies are not very smart
>>
>>83312738
What's wrong with making a movie about a innawoods Nazi militia?
>>
>>83312813
Name one. Name one made in the last decade made for a major Hollywood release.
>>
>>83312781
doesn't matter.

they're still pushing the evil Nazis bs
>>
>>83312859
But Nazi's are evil anon
>>
>>83312831

Why didnt just say they called the cops?

You think some punks are gonna come back?
>>
>>83312889
Well the punks did see a chick with a knife in her head
>>
File: denial.jpg (64KB, 666x999px) Image search: [Google]
denial.jpg
64KB, 666x999px
>>83312859
Does this movie get your neutrons tingling too
>>
>>83312626
>>83312774

If you pay attention to the movie you will notice every bad thing that happens to the punks is because they act like anarchists. They get trapped in that room because they are impulsive, they fail to escape because they do not come up with a single plan that is reasonable and they each flail around wildly looking after themselves.

They only escape once they synthesize their disorganisation with a deliberate strategy.The movie is as much a criticism of anarchist ethos as it is of fascism. You did not notice that because you are ideologically possessed or maybe just too dumb to understand even the most shallow movies.
>>
>>83312873
dude's likely a card carrying /pol/tard frog poster. Don't even bothering trying to say shit that doesn't fit his morally fucked agenda.
>>
>>83312831
lol 5 accidental deaths via stabbing? what are the odds of that?
>>
>>83312906
holy shit, this thread should get interesting now.

I really want to see what bullshit those alt-right cucks are going to say about this movie.
>>
>>83312873
yes and they are just killing people left and right these days huh.

it only works because "you can't be racist towards whites"
>>
>>83312942
It isn't accurate (the in-movie scene where he demands proof of the holocaust offering payment never happened) and the flaws found in Irving's documentation stemmed not from his holocaust inquiries but misinfo delivered to him regarding Dresden.
>>
>>83312942
You know what, why are you acting like you don't? You're sure as shit not making it interesting.
>>
>>83312911
no it's a highly political trend of the left to push the "evil whites" theme. you see it in every facet of our society today.

maybe you're just ignorant.
>>
>>83312906
Never seen it.

looks like kike propaganda
>>
>>83312859
When will people stop maligning those poor, innocent, defenceless little nazis?
It's just not fair :(
>>
>>83313002

They made it obvious they were going to use the dogs to mangle the wounds, they were doing this at the end and talked about it at the start.

>>83313095

That is true but this whiteness is not an important theme of this movie, besides that the Natzis are not portrayed as cartoonishly evil.

They are rational human beings with reasonable goals who just happen to be in conflict with the protagonists. Who are also white.

They fact that you recoil in pain at the jewish conspiracy of not having Nazis portrayed as perfect godlike human beings is hilarious desu.
>>
>>83313304
When will the people who control the press and media stop portraying themselves as innocent and defenseless?
>>
>>83313304
Right? because they're so prevalent today.

Even more so then muslim terrorist, amirite?
>>
>>83313336
No, its just comical that hollywood keeps pushing the evil white guy kike meme.

Its the only form of "racism" they can push these days.
>>
>>83313336
>Jewish conspiracy
>produced by 2 Jews and an Indian

Cmon anon.
>>
The movie tried very hard to portray how powerful a good defense can be when one is outnumbered and outgunned.

All the soldiers and guns and knives in the world won't help you if you can't reach the enemy with it.

The problem was that, like OP said, it made very little sense. There exists no reason they couldn't just gas the bar and then come back in an hour and pick up the bodies.
>>
>>83312367
t triggered nazi
>>83312385
>antifa
I am not nor have I ever known anyone in the "antifa" movement.
I know a lot of people that thing Green Room was a good movie
I dont know anyone that doesn't laugh at you sjws and your boogiemen.
>>
File: blue velvet cap.webm (825KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
blue velvet cap.webm
825KB, 1080x608px
>>83313095
>no it's a highly political trend of the left to push the "evil whites" theme. you see it in every facet of our society today.
NO It's a movie made by a guy from like rural virginia, and as a guy from rural virginia that spent some time in Oregon, he was making a relatively real depiction of the weird nazipunk shit in the Northwest.

They actually do exist. They actually do get involved in criminal murder conspiracies. It isn't an "evil whites" theme, it's a white punks on nazi white punks punks theme.

If you actually paid attention instead of getting so t r i g g e r e d and blacking out you'd have realized that essentially all of the nazis are seen as trying their darnedest to resolve the situation amicably for as long as possible. Everyone is depicted as acting relatively justifiably in their cultural context.

Stop being a fucking knownothing sjw. Stop being ignorant. "white on white" crime films are nothing goddamn new, and unless you're a literal neo nazi maybe stop getting so triggered when literal nazi punks are the antagonists in a siege movie.
>>
>>83312845
The Sacrament was about the same profile as Green Room
>>
>go to see this in the theater
>Anton dies the next week

Felt shitty.
>>
>>83313943
uh huh.. Lets see if any Muslim terrorist movies come out in the near future.
>>
I remember when this movie could be discussed without alt-right teenagers getting triggered out of their mind
>>
>>83312845

The Sacrament
>>
>>83313095
>no it's a highly political trend of the left to push the "evil whites" theme. you see it in every facet of our society today.

So now there can't be white villains because it hurts your feelings, even when everyone in the god damn movie is white?
>>
>>83314006
you mean when you leftist faggots were able to circle jerk about it freely?

cant stand your own medicine.
>>
File: 14965989494.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
14965989494.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>>83312859
god damn you are stupid. what would this movie be like if the nazis were reasonable, rational people? it would be 10 fucking minutes you stupid mongoloid. this is the entire point of a movie, to have conflict. stop being a butthurt /pol/dittor when you're on /tv/. if you weren't such a young fag, you probably would be bitching about how you get triggered watching indiana jones.
>>
>>83314057
>muh b-but everyone in it is white excuse

Its still pushing the evil Nazi white bullshit.

As I said, lets see how long it takes for an evil muslim or some such to come along
>>
Their biggest problem wasn't killing them, but rather concealing the crime afterwards. They knew that there were too many witnesses who could place the band at the club (which, because it was a heroin warehouse, they wanted to divert attention away from), so they needed a way to stage their deaths in a way that wouldn't attract suspicion.

Having them mauled to death by dogs and then moving their bodies off-site, to the compound's fuel supply, would provide a convincing cover story because the band had stolen fuel from several places in the past and the Nazis presumably wouldn't have control over their guard dogs. If the Nazis all rushed in at once, they would have likely bruised the bodies, detracting from the cover story. Multiple stab or gunshot wounds would also prevent the story from sticking.

They couldn't just "disappear" the band, because it would attract attention to the club, the last place the band was seen, and lead the police to other incriminating evidence. Likewise, they couldn't kill them in some other violent way, because police attention would immediately fall on the violent neo-Nazi gang that the band had just encountered.

The movie does a pretty good job explaining itself. Are you sure you're not retarded, OP?
>>
>>83313981
there's like an entire genre of them in direct to redbox type of shit. What are you even talking about? Have you seen a Steven Seagall movie? Have you seen the like at least 6 oscar nominated in the last few years where muslim terrorists where the bad guys?

And why are you false equivalencing a nazi punk murder conspiracy that gets out of hand with muslim terrorism? What kind of mindwiped faggot are you?

Are you an oregonian nazi punk why are you so upset? Why does every movie need to be about fucking muslim terrorism? You're more likely going to be killed by gang violence than fucking islamic terrorism.
>>
>>83314121
The movie was shit regardless.

Its still pushing its leftist evil white race bullshit.

sorry,there's no way around it bruh
>>
>>83314199
Who said I was upset? sounds like youre the one who is uptight that I see this as leftist propaganda.
>>
>>83314121

I don't know if you've met any neo-Nazi punks in real life, but I have and they are not very smart. The scene attracts a certain crowd, most of which consists of degenerates with poor critical thinking skills.
>>
>>83314214
but there is 0 politics in the movie so the fact that they are nazis is completely irrelevant. they are violent, methodical, thugs that are trying to kill the main character. they aren't heiling hitler or goose stepping. the movie is based off the real life experiences of the director when he was a in a band doing shows for neo-nazi crowds. stop being such a pleb. you have to be trolling.
>>
>>83314248
its not rightist propaganda but the protagonists are fucking anarchist punks that all get fucking destroyed.

You dont need to be a leftist to make a movie about how nazi punks are assholes. And nothing about the movie makes any of the characters sympathetic. It opens with them having crashed drunk driving into a corn field then stealing gas. The surviving duo, one of which is an unapologetic nazi, are saved by the nazi bar manager, and get a jump on the old man. It's not fucking anything propaganda. It's a fucking siege thriller.
>>
>>83312367
The point is that it was just a heroin operation
>>
I don't really care about the antagonist. It's just a retarded movie that fags who would've seen the movie anyway can say is relevant.
>>
>the amount of triggered nazis

/pol/ leave pls
>>
i like how at one point 4chan was all about ironically mimicking liberal tumblr crybabies but at some point the irony evaporated an now we're dealing with people genuinely crying about a movie hurting their fee-fees by not respecting the swastika

is there even a place online that's free of the colossal faggotry of this culture war? i just want to talk shit about movies anonymously.
>>
>>83315428
>g-go away
Or what? You're going to sucker punch me like a chimp?
>>
Blue ruin was better
greenroom didn't have the same amount of tension
>>
>>83312346
>it's a "nazis were considered okay guys until 2010" thread
>>
File: Imogen-Poots.jpg (52KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Imogen-Poots.jpg
52KB, 700x394px
loved this movie>>83315304
>>
>>83312822
i liked green room more than blue ruin, but blue ruin is pretty good too. i think i might even like murder party more. was a pretty fun movie.
>>
>>83312917
Did you watch the fucking film?
They stage it to look like they got mauled by guard dogs.
>>
>>83312980
You know, films don't have to be a reflection of society as a whole?
The director/writer was big into the punk scene when he was younger and used to come into contact with skinheads and shit so he decided to make a film where a group of white supremacist skinheads were the bad guys.
End of story.
>>
>>83313981
Patriot's Day, you fucking tunnel-visioned faggot
>>
File: pol army.jpg (187KB, 1080x754px) Image search: [Google]
pol army.jpg
187KB, 1080x754px
>in the movie the nazis look kinda badass/like actual killers
>in real life they're mentally ill people that look like this
>>
>>83313350
punk rock has a history with nazis so it was appropriate to the story.
>>
>>83314335
>but there is 0 politics in the movie so the fact that they are nazis is completely irrelevant.
Came to post this.

they played a show for the nazi crowd and the band and crowd enjoyed the show (even after they opened up with a DK song). That one nazi even asked them about a song title later.
>>
>>83312859
Have you ever encountered neonazi skinheads in their natural habitat?
>>
>>83312367
Rabbi silberstein: "We can't keep guilt tripping the whites with fake movies about the holocaust, nobody cares about that old shit. what do we do now?"

Dr. Libowitz: "hold my beer"
>>
File: tv.jpg (54KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
tv.jpg
54KB, 772x198px
>ITT
>>
>>83316115

in real life you get neo-nazi criminal organizations, usually based in prisons and ex-convicts outside, they usually don't care about politics and just act tribal to face off against black and latino gangs

I wonder what the aryan brotherhood thinks of /pol/
>>
>>83316115
Irl you don't know what they look like because only retarded kids have meetings and post Facebook pics
>>
>>83316288
to be fair, this is basically every board on this site
>>
>>83316319
Exactly this. Neo-nazis use Nazi ideology as a recruiting mechanism to lure in young adults. Typical "us vs them" bullshit narrative that has worked flawlessly since the dawn of mankind.
>>
>>83316433
4chan was always shit, but I still fondly remember the days when this site wasn't overrun by alt-right pussies getting triggered
>>
>>83315547
>is there even a place online that's free of the colossal faggotry of this culture war?

No
>>
File: skull of snoop dogg.jpg (93KB, 635x535px) Image search: [Google]
skull of snoop dogg.jpg
93KB, 635x535px
So where's these armies of Nazis I see in this movie and that German movie about the Nazi terrorists killing a Turkish drug dealing immigrant who was fucking a white girl?

Where the fuck are these underground Nazi armies so I can sign the fuck up? Let's fucking do this shit. All that's going on is nigger gangs, spic cartels and sandnigger terror cells as far as I can see but I can't find these fucking hardcore Nazi terrorists.
>>
>>83312436
>white people = nazis
What's with the children here? Are "y'all" from like Alabama or something? It's hysterical. How do you even manage to get internet access in your trailer park?
Imagine the smell in the room if stormfront were to have an IRL meet.
>>
>>83312346
Why didnt Anton just leave the room instead of stand there stammering?
>>
>>83316686
>Armies of nazis
>In this movie

So are you another polbaby who didn't even watch it.
>>
>>83316686
>Prison
>>
>>83316772
Nice comeback.
>>
>>83316686
come hang out in Europe.
>>
>>83316359
>Only retards hang out with other people in real life
wut?
>>
>>83312346
Wouldn't it come under self-preservation? basic human nature, the nazi's didn't seem to be trained battle hardened soldiers even if they did rush them a few of them would have been shot, they just didn't want to get shot up?
>>
>>83312346
>why don't the army of Skin Heads just go in rush these little 20 something's and kill them all?
Because then the movie would have been 13 minutes long.

They had to drag it out.
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.