[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am I the only one excited for this??? am I in the wrong here???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: Valerian-1[1].jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Valerian-1[1].jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
am I the only one excited for this???

am I in the wrong here???
>>
>>83312314
>someone thought those casting choices were good
>>
>>83312314

Yes & yes
>>
I thought the person on the right was a girl for the longest time when I saw that image.
>>
You put all that effort into the visual effects then you cast these two as the leads. Is Besson retarded?
>>
>>83312314

I'm going to see it because I want to support big budget sci-fi and space operas, but there's a 50% chance it's going to be total shit and like an 80% chance it's going to flip massively.
>>
>>83312324
I known... I known... this is like Jupiter Ascending all over again.

Hopefully the visual experience and lore will compensate for these literally nobodies characters
>>
>>83312314

>we should remake Jupiter Ascending but replace the two leads with androgynous ape-creatures that can't act

This will not go well
>>
>>83312314
You're not alone, man.

Besson + DeHan + obvious N7 armor = what should be a hell of a time.

Don't care for Cara, but she looks fun in this film unlike everything else i've seen her in, so yeah...hype.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>83312314
isn't that the question of the day
>>
File: youre serious.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
youre serious.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>having to watch cara delevinges """acting"""
>>
>>83312464
It was fun seeing him in that Metallica 3D movie from a few years back.
>>
>>83312314
>actually copying mass effect armor
>>
>>83312314
you should consider suicide op
especially if you actually buy a ticket
>>
>>83312314
I am hype but then I've read the comics for years, and think the anime is the comfiest thing there is.
>>
This movie is going to bomb.
I don't want it to, but it just seems like another grand space opera that takes itself too seriously, and those just don't seem to do well in the box offices.

They should instead just reboot Stargate SG1 as a comedic movie starring Jack Black, Jonah HIll, Vanessa Hudgens and Kevin Hart as the wise-crackin' Jaffa.
>>
>>83312314
What is this
>>
Jupiter ascending 2: electric boogaloo
>>
>>83312464
A P E X P R E D A T O R
>>
>>83312560
and logo ; )
>>
>>83314243
>takes itself too seriously

Really? I've only seen one trailer but I figured it was gonna be the same over the top colorful pulp science fiction as The Fifth Element.
>>
>>83314834

Can you understand the written language of English, then input them into a search engine? You're not contributing to the thread asking stupid questions.
>>
>>83312314
The trailers were pretty boring and the casting suggests that they have no idea what they're doing. Pretty visuals alone won't save it.
>>
>>83312357
it is some weird tit armor
>>
>Cara Delavigne can actually make a living as a professional actor

What a time to be alive
>>
>>83315640
She wasn't that bad in Suicide Squad but she doesn't work as a main character.
>>
i think it's funny how they picked the two young adults with the weirdest fucking eyes and eyebrows in show business today as their protagonists
>>
>>83312314
Yeah, I'm definitely going to see it. The visuals alone have me sold. If it turns out to be true spacekino like "The Fifth Element," that'll be a bonus.
>>
FROM LEGENDARY DIRECTOR OF LUCY
>>
File: fifth_element.jpg (364KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fifth_element.jpg
364KB, 1920x1080px
>>83312324
>>83312381
>>83312489
>people are surprised Luc Besson hires a meme model that can't act in a movie

He basically invented that shit
>>
>>83312314
BOMB
>>
>>83312314
I'm hoping it's good because I liked the Fifth Element but the lead actors kinda suck
>>
>>83316361
fuck off, Milla was good in the 5th Element
>>
>>83312314
>cara
DROPPED
>>
>>83315478
I've seen a couple and I get a Jupiter Ascending vibe from them.

It it really does turn out like Fifth Element, then good on them, but they should get better people to put together their trailers.
>>
>most expensive french film production costing 197 million euros (220 million burgerbux)
It might be good but it will flop hard
>>
>>83312357
Cara has masculine features and Dane has feminine. Someone could swap the hair and they would arguably look better in this promo shot.
>>
File: IMG_0275.gif (496KB, 500x226px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.gif
496KB, 500x226px
>>83312314
I'm pumped as well. Like a trailer that has effect, standing beautiful even on the high definition screen of iPhone.
>>
>>83312314
I actually am pretty excited for this.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.