[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the tard pill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What I learned from this film: People need to find better things to do with their time instead of bitching about gender inequality.
>>
>>83312305

>muh feelings
>muh emotional journey to discover the obvious.
>mens are people?
>mean man no mean man? Are men human after all? That's not what it says in feminist handbooks.
>muh tears. How could I be so wrong?
>Big Red farts
>male feminist is snooty, y'all.
>muh emotions are so high right now.
>Can I get some attention and some Patreons?

Don't get me wrong, she's right about everything, but why should we reward the obvious with praise?

But good for normies who watch Netflix?
>>
File: CuckSign.jpg (43KB, 236x238px) Image search: [Google]
CuckSign.jpg
43KB, 236x238px
>>83312305
>People need to find better things to do with their time instead of bitching about gender inequality.

You mean better things like posting on 4chan?
>>
>>83312365
MRA and Feminists are both retarded.
>>83312442
Yeah obviously.
>>
I thought it was pretty good.

Rare to get a perspective in a movie that dared portray Social Justice Warriors as the witch-burning crusaders they are.

By far the peak of the movie was seeing how feminists would go out of their way to ruin and destroy what they considered "hate speech". Even when it was sanctioned by the authorities.

The movie itself could have just been about the insanity of the ultra-liberals and turned out much better.
>>
>>83312494
Yeah, I feel the same.

The MRAs might be right about some things, but it's just not interesting for a man to complain.

I've had shit happen to me in my life, and no one gives a shit. I don't even give a shit at this point. You have to be stoic in the face of madness.
>>
>>83312912

The MRA is a reaction to feminism, and not in itself a bad reaction at that. It's complaining, sure, but in a world more and more focused on the complaining of women, there should also be people willing to voice the complaints of men.

Of course it would be ideal if everyone could just stop their bitching, but if one part is going to bitch and turn it into a world-changing movement actively seeking to suppress half the planet then it only makes sense that the other half should bitch too.

Like you said, the MRA are right about some things, and so are feminists really. But it isn't about right and wrong anymore, it's about who yells the loudest.
>>
>>83312494
Please do not slander crusaders, who are rad, by comparing them to SJWs.
>>
>>83313870

Heh, "crusader" sounds noble and as if they fight for a just cause, which you are correctly concluding has nothing to do with SJW.

But on the other hand crusaders were also blind fanatics who massacred millions for having "wrong beliefs" and essentially nothing else. Which kinda' sounds a lot more like the modern SJW, huh?
>>
Feminism and multiculturalism became the death blow of the left. They buried their own graves.
>>
>>83313870
Deus vult fellow worshiper of kek! Praise two scoops!
>>
>>83312365
>but why should we reward the obvious with praise?

Because despite it being 'obvious' that doesn't mean its widely accepted or considered okay to say, so at the very least she should be praised for standing up to the shit she gets for it.
>>
>>83313918
You're right, but I understand the impulse to kill turks and take their shit.
>>
>>83312305
I don't watch many documentaries about the humanities but I felt that how the interview with people were spliced in order to make a unified product felt weird.

I'm not sure if it was the contents of interviews or the editing skills that made it weird
>>
>>83313928
>bitching about multiculturalism on a Zanzibari dog breeding forum
kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.