[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>GoT will never have this beautiful cinematography and music why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (2MB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1919x1079px
>GoT will never have this beautiful cinematography and music

why?
>>
Probably because it's a shitty book adaptation and extremely basic.
>>
>>83312160
>a shitty book adaptation and extremely basic

That sounds like LOTR
>>
File: 1479394841706.png (444KB, 1312x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1479394841706.png
444KB, 1312x1464px
>>83312144
>why?
Because it's a TV show made by two liberal hacks who are more concerned with pleasing their tumblrina audience than actually delivering an immersive and faithful ASOIAF adaption that properly portrays its lands and characters.

S1 was decent though.
>>
>>83312144
because its a shitty television soap opera
>>
>>83312144
Because why put more effort into something if it's already good enough to be successful?
>>
>>83312144
GoT music is on par, and S6 soundtrack probably beats LotR one. Besides the plot and characters are way better.

Obviously cinematography in a TV show won't be on par with a movie.
>>
>>83312185
Nice buzzwords. You just forgot the fatfuck is a massive liberal himself and frequently goes on trump rants.
>>
>>83312185
you dropped these ((()))
>>
I don't understand why some shows have such a huge drop off. Game of Thrones being the biggest example, in terms of both audience and quality. S1 was absolutely fantastic, by the end of S2 it was mediocre, and these days it's completely unwatchable.

All the new HBO shows are crap too.

The Walking Dead was the same. Great S1. S2 was meandering and boring. S3 was about carrot farming or some other shit and random people dying in stupid ways. I stopped watching there but from what I gather it's just full of absolutely retarded characters.
>>
>>83312400
Nigga what? S1 was pretty horrible and screamed low budget TV shit. It peaked after S4 with S5 going down but still being decent and S6 being shit sans the last episode.
>>
>>83312400
S1 was good because it was almost 1:1 with the book. S2 started to deviate, but it was understandable as there's just too much in the book to adapt and a lot of lesser things needed to be dropped.
S3 just started to head out into left field and it's been getting further and further from the source ever since. At this point it's just its own thing, completely separate from the book.
>>
>>83312335
>GoT music is on par, and S6 soundtrack probably beats LotR one
bro, do you even lightmotive
>>
>>83312335
>S6 soundtrack probably beats LotR one.
Ehm...no way in hell.
>>
>>83312335
>plot and characters are way better
really debatable here my man
>>
File: Frodor.jpg (138KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Frodor.jpg
138KB, 900x720px
>>83312335
>GoT music is on par, and S6 soundtrack probably beats LotR one.
>Besides the plot and characters are way better.
>>
>>83312444
Can you be more wrong?
Props in s1 are stellar compared to latest seasons. Remember Dayne's sword?
>>
>>83312480
>>83312501
Both have a clear leitmotif but GoT played with variations of it in S6 and generally got more variations. LotR just repeats it, and it's probably the only good piece about it. Overall it sounds too generic.

Though both are hardly amazing.

>>83312502
Complex > simplistic. GoT plot and characters are better by pretty much any measurable criteria. Obviously it's okay to still like LotR ones more and be into escapism but it's a shitty argument for them.

>>83312595
Last one was shit besides the last episode, I am not arguing for it. 2-5 were way better than 1 though. Shit was incredible boring.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.