[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for those born in 1995-1997(cusp of Millennials and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: MxwN.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
MxwN.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
Question for those born in 1995-1997(cusp of Millennials and Gen Z).

Do you associate your childhood more closely with the Millennial television/film experience like Blockbuster, Jimmy neutron, Yu gi oh, Drake and Josh, Gorillaz, Malcolm in the middle, Cyberchase, Osmosis Jones, original Ben 10(came out in 2005 so it barely slips in), Kim Possible, and having crushes on Avril lavigne, Britney spears, Jenny wakeman, and the Dark magician girl?

Or the Gen Z TV/film experience like streaming movies on Netflix, CN Real, Hannah Montana, Bakugan, The Dark knight, Twilight, Chowder, Marvelous misadventures of Flapjack, Adventure Time, and having crushes on Justin bieber, Harry styles, and "qt thick traps" - NOT girls, because Vice told you it was "hip" and "cool" to be homosexual?
>>
i was born in 94 but it's definitely the first choice that resonates with me

but dark magician girl is a meme
>>
File: 1492581500486.png (28KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
1492581500486.png
28KB, 655x509px
>>83308023
1994 here
the first one

>1994 was 23 years ago
>>
>>83308023
95, the first one
>>
>>83308023
This thread is reddit and memes
>>
>>83308023
1997 here. More with the former because I watched a shit ton of Nickelodeon and CN as a kid.
Yu-Gi-Oh was also my first anime.
>>
>>83308023
'96 here, I'm something of an inbetweener on this stuff. While I liked mainly the reruns and tail ends of the 90s stuff, some of the early-mid 2000s have more of an impact on me than I like to admit. Although nu-est Cartoon Network I'll go is the first few seasons of adventure time.

Tl:Dr Im 60% nostalgia fag 40% nu tv fag
>>
>>83308023
The former, I'm a 97 babby. Never watched Ben 10, have no affinity for it and as far as I'm concerned that's when the shift occurs.
>>
>>83308023
Can this thread be about wanting to fuck Dark Magician Girl instead?
>>
>>83308023
I have more memories of Hollywood Video than Blockbuster.
>>
>>83308232
Also, my top 5 childhood kinos
>The Incredibles
>Atlantis: The Lost Empire
>Scooby Doo on Zombie Island
>Digimon: The Movie
>Unironically Dinosaur
>>
>>83308023
>Bakyugan
What are you gonna do when my balls are stacked against you!? Backed against the wall--gotta give it your all. AH AH AH AH AH.
Good times.
>>
>>83308023
Neither, only had public tv
>>
>>83308023
99 and the first group
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.