[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Family's Shit Taste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: bazorpo.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bazorpo.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>Hey anon? What are you doing in your room, why don't you spend time with your family?
>Family time is just sitting around and watching terrible shit like this.
Is anyone plague by their parent's shit taste? I was fine with Big Bang Theory at first. I always hated it but I've never been a person to just shit on a show constantly. I've avoided coming home from college just because I don't want to watch shitty shows and movies with them.
>>
>be mechanical eng
>my dad constantly compares me to the kike
>>
My family watches trash like SNL and John Oliver every week, it's fucking painful
>>
>>83305818
My mom does.
My dad works out watching movies he doesn't read about and experiences new movies every day while I'm sitting on Mt computer arguing about movies I haven't seen.
Fuck, my dad makes me seem like the pleb.
>>
File: 1.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
OP here
I forgot to also mention my family can't stand to watch anything that has any dark tones in it, we started to do movie nights. The first week was "Favorites" and we all picked our stuff for each day. Sat through all the bull shit.
Sister Picked: Leap Year (some shit Romcom)
Dad Picked: Remember the Titans (because he doesn't watch movies and this is the only movie he can think off. Not awful but I've seen it over thirty times)
Mom Picked: Father of the Bride

I picked Inside Llewyn Davis, because I actually enjoy it even it's not a 10/10. Parents turn it off thirty minutes in. "Too dreary" Rents despicable me 2.

I end up saying up alone and finish my movie.

I'm glad I'm staying at school for the summer.
>>
>>83305818
Pennys feet though
>>
>>83305961
Mt. Computer?
>>
>>83305818
>Living at home with the folks

Confirmed for underage b&
>>
>>83306494
>22
>underaged
>>
>>83306485
Yeah it's a big place.
>>
>>83306095

Father of the Bride? Holy shit bro. Maybe your mom is giving blatant signals (mom types always are).Just need to find yourself a nice kino loving gf or bf to settle down with and forget that gypsy family of yours.
>>
My mom only watches TWD and BBT
>>
>>83305818
My mom fucking loves Lifetime movies and thinks they absolutely show heartbreaking realistic stories and she cries every damn time.
>>
You sound pretentious and insufferable OP.

Just spend some quality time with your damn family. These are the people who sheltered and raised you for 18 years, one day they'll be dead and gone and you'll regret not spending more time with them when you could.
>>
>>83306494

This ain't 1957 anymore. 40% of Millennials live with their parents.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.