[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

...you know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: norm_macdonald_800x600.jpg (136KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
norm_macdonald_800x600.jpg
136KB, 800x600px
...you know
>>
*chuckles*
9/11
>>
*tells long winded, rambling, overly-detailed joke with a mediocre punchline to the uproarious and forced laughter of fat autistic virgins on a laotian wrestling forum who have hoisted him into a political identity when his views have never been made clear*
>>
>>83302576
reminds me of that tragedy
>>
>>83302703
rectum? damn near killed him!
>>
File: Norm Based.jpg (65KB, 481x559px) Image search: [Google]
Norm Based.jpg
65KB, 481x559px
>>83302703
Oh, Uncle Hector. Uncle Hector— He was a- he was a great man, my uncle, you know? Uh- uh, he, uh, was an old fella, he- he- he actually rode the rails during the Depression. You know? He was a hobo... as you might call him. I don’t like that term. Railroad bum. But he wasn’t a bum! He was just a good, honest man during the depression searching for work, you know? He had no money, so he’d travel the country trying to find work and he actually rode the rails, Uncle Hector. And uh, he told me an interesting story. He’d go through—this is in Canada—and there’s a town called Kitchener in Canada. And the railroad cops were tough, boy. They were tougher- tougher than the real cops, you know? They had a law of their own, the railroad cops… But there was not a railroad cop tougher than Kitchener Leslie. Oh, boy. He was well known- he was well known for beatin’ hobos to death. He’d beat him to death. And, uh, so, what the, uh, railroad bums would all do is, as Kitchener approached— the railroad bums would all hop off before they got to Kitchener to avoid being beaten to death by Kitchener Leslie. Anyways, my uh- my uh, Uncle Hector—a good man, you know—and he walked into a mine one day. This is a story I think the young people could learn from. During the height of the depression, when there was absolutely no work, my Uncle Hector walked into a—I won’t say the name of the mining company but it was MacIntyre Mine. He walked in, he had his lunch box with him, his, uh, work boots and he said, “Sir,” he said, “I want a job.” And they said, “We have no jobs.” And he said, “Well, five hundred people work here at MacIntyre Mine.” He goes, “I don’t think there are five hundred men here better than I.” He says, “As a matter of fact, I don’t think there are two hundred men better than I.” He says, “I think you’d be strapped to find a hundred men better than I.” And by golly, he got the job. What do you think of that?
>>
File: Norm Homosexuality.jpg (53KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
Norm Homosexuality.jpg
53KB, 500x276px
>>83302853
Uncle- Uncle Hector worked in a mine. And it’s a hellish job, the mine, as you well know. The darkness, you know? It’s coal infested. So he worked in the mine and by God he worked hard. And after a week of working hard, he said to the shift manager, he said, “By golly I’d like to have a lady. I work hard. Where would I find a lady here in town?” “Well,” they said to Uncle Hector, they says “We don’t have, uh, we have sex with animals here.” “By God,” says Uncle Hector, “I’m not gonna do that. Why, I’m a normal fella.” “Well, then, uh, be to your own devices then.” Uncle Hector continued working in that mine. He worked long, he worked hard, he worked for a looow wage. But he was a man. Uncle Hector, after a couple weeks passed, he started to get a little itch, you know, as you and I say. The ladies, you know? But he kept it under control. And again he asked, “Are you sure there’s no ladies here?” “No, we have sex with animals.” “Ah, my God.” Six months passed and Uncle Hector couldn’t take it any longer, he told me. He said, “By God, I- I’m just a man. I’m weak, you know? I’m not a saint. You know, and I was born in sin, I suppose, and I couldn’t resist. I just needed it.” So he said he walked by a pasture and there was a pig. So Uncle Hector said, “Well,” he said, “I walked up and I began having sex with a pig.” And he said, all of a sudden, he saw all the miners around him, looking at him. They go, “Uncle Hector, what the hell are you doing over there?” And Uncle Hector’s like indignant, he’s like, “What? Why, you’re the guys that told me that you have sex with animals!” They’re like, “Uncle Hector, you damn fool! That’s Kitchener Leslie’s girlfriend!” [pause] Of all the animals...
>>
Bill Clinton murdered a guy
>>
>>83302708
Which one?
>>
>>83302942
Nine eleven......
*laughs*
>>
>>83302964
*hahas*
>>
https://youtu.be/ESA7yu1x4UM?t=105
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrFm3ELbXtY
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE6QzDrT_x8
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.