[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ant-Man the only good Disney Marvel movie?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Is Ant-Man the only good Disney Marvel movie?
>>
>>83301478
"Good"
>>
It's embarrassingly bad. I have no idea how any scene with the Mexican dude got approved.
>>
Even though they somewhat shamelessly go after broad appeal, the marvel movies do tend to bounce around genres a bit, so it's not really surprising that every once in a while there's a comment like the OP. I'd still say the Guardians movies are the best by a long shot though
>>
>>83301505
we are talking about capeshit here, so relative to all the other disney marvel movies, is antman the only good one?
>>
>>83301677
>movies plural
Shoot yourself. Volume 2 was close to being the worst MCU yet. Purely cringe worthy jokes all around.
>>
>>83301677
>Quirky "bad guy" protagonist
>Black girl alien badass
>Le meme reddit anthropomorphic raccoon quipster
No
>>
>>83301743
Aside from like 5 minutes of baby Groot I liked pretty much everything in the second one. The only problem I have with both of them is I think they'd be really shitty to watch a second time
>>
File: Ant-Man.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Ant-Man.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>83301478
It has the best costume design of modern superhero films.
>>
>>83301478
Ant-Man is one of the worst movies in the MCU. The first half is decent, and then the whole thing fucking falls apart. It's like two entirely different teams made the first and second halves of the film, the first half by a professional writer and director and the second by a high school creative writing team.
>>
>>83301478

It's the only one so far with Evangeline Lilly, which mean it's the only one that makes my blood pressure go up.
>>
>>83301832
>le trash panda xD
>Drax "does it count as a joke if I laugh really loudly?"
>I'm Mary Poppins y'all xD
>HIS NAME IS TASERFACE! FUCK THE COMICS AND HAVING ANY RESPECT FOR THEM, LET'S LAUGH AT THEIR CAMPINESS
>Woaaah their faces are getting distorted due to the speed xD
>>
Ant-Man is one of the best movies in the MCU. The first half is great, and then the whole thing fucking gets better and better. Its like two similarly minded people made the first and second halves of the film, the first by a proffesional writer and director and the second by a more talented writer.
>>
File: dsadasdasd.png (877KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
dsadasdasd.png
877KB, 1280x528px
>>
>>83301949
>A COMEDY FILM MADE JOKES AND I'M FUCKING MAD ABOUT IT
>>
>>83301959
>being this triggered
>>
>>83302043
But the first one wasn't a full blown comedy. They destroyed any semblance of self respect the team could claim. Also, there's no defending that as "humour"
>>
>>83302034
Thor Dark World is pretty but awful.
>>
>>83301832
Really liked GotG first time around but they really don't hold up well on repeat viewings
>>
>>83301478
Ant-Man is the only rewatchable Disney Marvel movie. Ultron, Dr. Strange and Dark World are worth a watch, but not good overall. Rest of them are made for plebs.
>>
Why is it that everyone but Disney can make good Marvel movie?

>Sony with Spiderman
>Fox with X-Men
>New Line with Blade
>>
>>83303789
>Sony with Spiderman
kek
>>
>>83303821
Yes, spiderman, not the amazing spiderman.
>>
>>83303976
Spiderman was always shit, doesn't matter if Amazing or Retarded.
You just have shit taste.
>>
File: J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg (19KB, 619x320px) Image search: [Google]
J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing.jpg
19KB, 619x320px
>>83304071
>tells others they have shit taste when he can't even appreciate capekino
>>
File: orange.png (158KB, 411x316px) Image search: [Google]
orange.png
158KB, 411x316px
>>83301740
>relative to all the other disney marvel movies
capeshit apologists please leave
>>
>>83304719
wtf MODS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.