[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pirates of Caribean Dead Men Tell's no Tales post credit scene

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-05-28-23-12-00.png (4MB, 2880x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-28-23-12-00.png
4MB, 2880x1440px
I just watched movie and captured that last scene if anyone cares

https://streamable.com/kuhz3
>>
BIG MEATY CLAWS
>>
He really should let go of that grudge already
>>
>>83296725
Why would he be back? The story has gone to shit fk
>>
>>83296725
oh look! it's nothing!
>>
>>83297873

IIRC they stabbed Davy Jones's heart and saw him falling into the Abyss so he could technically still be alive but i agree it's fucking stupid
>>
Can't wait to see how they tease the return of Javier Bardem after the credits of PotC: The Return of Davy Jones in IMAX RealScreen 3D in theaters Summer 2018!
>>
>>83298216

kek
>>
>>83298216
Nah, it's just going to be Barbossa again who managed to get a coin of the aztec gold before drowning in the ocean.
>>
>>83296725
thanks.
>>
>>83297873
I think it's because Will just said fuck it any left the Dutchman without a captain.
In deleted scenes for the original trilogy, its hows that the whole, kill the captain become the captain was a curse made by Jones.
So that's the curse that was broken, not the actual role of captain of the flying Dutchman. They Dutchman is needed to ferry souls, so I wouldn't be surprised if Tia Dalma brought back her fuccboi like she did barbossa. It's all a shitty mess anyways. Either Keira cheated on bloom in the ten years and that's why he wasn't released as captain, or they retconned that Bloom could relinquish his control of the ship after 10 years.

Fucking movie, I was hoping we'd get a ghost ship showdown between the Silent Mary and Dutchman. It as set up perfectly, Salazar and crew are errant souls, the Dutchman is supposed to bring souls back to the underworld.

But not, instead we got based Barbossa having a daughter and then killing himself.
>>
>>83301410

Why didn't Barbossa ever use that sword against the Silent Mary?
>>
>>83296725
cool man, thx for posting it. I haven't seen a POTC since the 3nd movie, and I'm a bit out of touch with whether or not Will or Johnny Depp got to bang Kiera Knightly??

Who was the guy sneaking into the room? Was it Davy Jones? I legit have a good friend named davy jones, lol. And what was the things on the floor?
>>
>>83303648
This is the most YouTube comment I've ever seen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.