[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come TTT and TROTK are such shit in comparison to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

How come TTT and TROTK are such shit in comparison to this?
>>
tt is alright. rotk is a disaster
>>
because the story is contained in the first one
>>
>>83296102
Because they are action movies
>>
Forgot slice of life and became action.
>>
>>83296102
Because Hackson decided to stray further and further from the books as he goes. That's why you get nonsense like the elves at Helms Deep, and Tard Denethor.
>>
>>83296214
fuck off the elves at helm deep was a good moment
>>
>>83296102
a shift from practical effects to CGI. Hackson is in full form by ROTK.
>>
>>83296147
Yeah but the action is SO BAD looking
>>
>>83296242
Yes
>>
no one cares what you think
>>
>>83296236
>fuck off the elves at helm deep was a good moment
It was idiotic as all hell and added literally nothing, aside from a campy "we're all gonna get together to fight the bad guy" mood that is undercut by them all dying. It would have been literally better to just have more human extras fighting on the wall.
>>
Fellowship of the Ring is my favourite for two main reasons: It's the only time where you get to see everyone together as a group and it has my favourite sequence of all three films, which is the entire Mines of Moria / Balrog fight.
>>
>>83296118
sam and frodo's relationship is the best part of trotk. Also epicbattlekino
>>
File: 1360083898271.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1360083898271.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>It's a LotR hate episode
>>
>>83296419
Those are my reasons as well

I'll add in that the Ringwraiths were actually threatening in this one. Well, until the waterpark part.
>>
The movies are irredeemable pieces of shit. They can only be enjoyed with an IQ below 100 and thus a total lack of awareness of what makes the books so great in the first place. Enjoy your vapid cloakshit, anti-intellectuals.
>>
>>83296737
Whoa man
>>
>>83296737
The books are an autistic masterpiece. It's great world building but average storytelling
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.