[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this entertaining fuck stuck in that shit show iron fist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 37

File: haroldmeachum.png (442KB, 554x653px) Image search: [Google]
haroldmeachum.png
442KB, 554x653px
Why was this entertaining fuck stuck in that shit show iron fist.
>>
He was literally the only redeeming part of the entire show.

How can a show about a martial artist not have good fight choreography?
>>
Let us not forget the eternal suffering of the Ward.

What an arc to go through.
>>
>>83290111
They tricked you into thinking it's a shit show. Try not to be such a follower, anon. You've got a lot going for you, like those trips. You can be your own person and you don't have to follow the crowd.
>>
File: fist.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
fist.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>83291622
Shit show is shit.
>>
>>83291761
That was a pretty cool webm, anon. Got anymore cool webms from Iron Fist? Nobody really wants to admit they didn't understand such a simple show, so they say it's shit. It's a face saving measure.
>>
>>83291852
Why were there no continuous action sequences? There wasn't even one.
>>
>>83291374
Ward was based
>>
>>83292037
Sure. There were no cameras involved in the production either.
>>
>>83292259
There were no continuous action sequences. Some of them had cuts after two seconds. If you're just going to lie I'm not talking to you anymore.
>>
>>83292303
Oh no, there was editing! DROPPED!
>>
>>83292402
I'm a learned fan of Hong Kong action cinema. A martial arts show which relies on editing rather than actual fight choreography is disgraceful.
>>
>>83291852
too bad you couldn't save yourself from your shit taste and desperate desire to be contrarian. looking forward to your witty sharp response
>>
File: Picture-58_670.jpg (55KB, 670x337px) Image search: [Google]
Picture-58_670.jpg
55KB, 670x337px
>>83292501
>>83292440
>>
>>83292610
That seems to be an image of the alien from reddit, a site which I frequent (and enjoy). What is your implication, please?
>>
>ironfist can't fight, couldn't even be arsed to put a mask on him to get a body double that can fight in there
>ironfist can't kept an american accent for shit, every sentence he's slipping, and not into some weird monk shit either
>choreography was almost non existent
>characters act completely different one episode to the next for no reason- there is no growth or arc for most of them they just do random shit
>hand was made into a joke

Seriously can't see how people can even pretend to like this.
>>
>>83292798
Sorry you didn't understand it, anon.
>>
>>83292610
There was nothing to "get" in this show. It's very straightforward. And like the other anon said, it was clear that the lead actor was seriously unskilled in martial arts, to the point when a fight scene would start it would make me cringe with all the edits that were going on.

Shit I freezed an episode and saw the stunt double in one of the shots. That's how bad this piece of shit is. The acting was also horrible as well. It was a complete mediocrity teetering on the abysmal.

Fuck off faggot and watch some real kung fu films.
>>
File: TriggeredPlebbitor.jpg (84KB, 767x709px) Image search: [Google]
TriggeredPlebbitor.jpg
84KB, 767x709px
>>83293277
LOL you saw a couple chink movies and think you know how to fight
>>
File: 1404583835768.gif (3MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1404583835768.gif
3MB, 300x225px
>>83293367
I've practiced wing chun for 12 years kiddie. Even if I had no martial arts experience it's clear that that twink faggot in Iron Fist has no martial arts backrounds. He even admits the fights are shit and it's because they didn't give him time to practice the choreography. He has no background in martial arts.

See the difference between this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wQXTObRpY8

And this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L2YcwrfdeA

He is shit at martial arts, they should've casted another white guy that could actual perform some of the styles he claimed to be a master of.
>>
>>83292798
>hand was made into a joke

tbf Daredevil season 2 did that too
>>
>>83293527
>Wing Chun

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

arms flailing is not a martial arts
>>
>>83293794
So the martial art of Ip Man and Bruce Lee isn't real? You know bruce lee practiced and used wing chun his whole life right?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, guess you lost the argument so you just have to say some retarded shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Cb2d0ZUVs

heres another great fight scene, notice the difference
>>
File: Px1Egop.jpg (126KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Px1Egop.jpg
126KB, 900x675px
>>83293527
>>
Objective observer here. The Wing Chun faggot won this argument. Sorry, retardedfag.
>>
>>83293932
.Wing Chun is chinese. Kek another retard.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE
>>
>>83294061
Nobody said Wing Chun was anything. Fuck off, fedora faggot
>>
File: banchou.webm (3MB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
banchou.webm
3MB, 800x420px
Wing Chun was actually a martial art created by women to be used by women

lol you fight like a girl
>>
>>83294170
Yeah and that women fought and murdered people in real wars, wars where weapons were used. Wing Chun has killed thousands of people. Every martial artist respects wing chun as the most deadly martial art if mastered.

Kek you really are out of your depth.
>>
>>83294132
You lost the argument, get over it.
>>
File: RedditKnowsGungFu.jpg (218KB, 893x671px) Image search: [Google]
RedditKnowsGungFu.jpg
218KB, 893x671px
>>83294061
>>
>>83294274
I'm not white though lol, I'm literally chinese. Why are you so upset that Iron Fist is terrible to look at? What do you gain by shilling for it?
>>
ITT: wing chun in action
>>
File: LIterallyChinese.jpg (183KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
LIterallyChinese.jpg
183KB, 600x800px
>>83294307
>>
>>83294402
Kek you are sad.
>>
>>83294358
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2s5xoBrFdI
>>
What an autistic thread lol
No one gives a fuck about your gay martial art fagboy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tF-4jnNHhE
>>
The Meachams were great. Danny and his choreography were terrible though.
>>
>>83294517
Wing Chun guy has destroyed the actual autist ITT. It's almost embarrassing at this point
>>
>>83290776
>the only redeeming part
Are you forgetting Ward you nigger
>>
>>83294490
That's not wing chun tho kek.
>>
>>83294564
Yes, his fedora Bullshido has ruined me. He's literally CHINESE!!!!
>>
File: 1494568497818s.jpg (5KB, 127x217px) Image search: [Google]
1494568497818s.jpg
5KB, 127x217px
>mfw wingchunbro annihilates all comers in this thread
>>
>>83294520
Wing chun isn't made for MMA, wing chun is there to break limbs, crush throats, break your bones. Even in wing chun there is eye gouging. It's not meant for sparring and cuddling on the floor like a faggot. Half of the shit wing chun uses is lethal.

I know this and I don't even practice martial arts.

Mma is for faggots
>>
File: monkeystealsthepeach.jpg (73KB, 746x602px) Image search: [Google]
monkeystealsthepeach.jpg
73KB, 746x602px
>>
I PRACTICE JEDI SWORDFIGHTING FOER 12 YRS KIDDO NONE CAN DEFAET ME. LOL this Chinaman watches too many movies, he'd get his ass kicked the first time he ever tried to use his movie playfighting in the real world.
>>
The thing I hated about Luke cage and iron fist is that it spent way too much time developing the villains to the point were the main protagonists were very boring. At least in daredevil it was interesting to see him grow and become obsessed with being a hero
>>
>>83294274

Can an American anon explain this image

Is this picture taken from inside a trailer or prefabricated home? The walls seem to be made of panels and the lines on the floor suggest it also.

What's with the two brown buckets?

Are those hunting trophies?
>>
>>83294868
Daredevil also had awesome fight scenes.
>>
>>83294845
Wing Chun along with Muay Thai and Krav Maga are some of the only tried and tested martial arts in the world. They are actually dangerous and turn people into killing machines. Krav Maga is based on wing chun, the idea of it is chinese in nature. Learn your shit, it is a deadly martial arts, noone thinks otherwise.
>>
>>83292653
Not that guy but fuck you for postung this ironically or not, im seething
>>
>>83294888
Yes. The fedora faggot lives at home with his parents in a trailer. The hunting trophy belongs to his father, who has actually accomplished something. Poor autistic kiddo. If only he were literally CHINESE
>>
>>83294904
IP Man is a movie. It's Chinese government propaganda. You believe in fairy tales, faggot. Wing Chun is stage fighting. It isn't real. Krav Maga is real. Muay Thai is a sport. Bye, rice dick, you just got BTFO
>>
I legit feel bad for the anon whom Wing Chun master rekt so hard that he has to keep being retarded ITT to attempt to rebuild his ego
>>
>>83294992
krav maga is literally based on Wing Chun though, look at wing chun and krav maga side by side. They have the same principles. Both are used lethally, never to just spar.

You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
Man, this Wang Chung faggot is triggered as fuck. I hope he calms down eventually
>>
>>83295073
You lost the argument, everyone can see this, this guy blew you the fuck up, when your initial argument was defending iron fist you were destined to lose.

KEK
>>
ITT: Dumbasses. Wing Chun is second in lethality only to Gun-Kata or Venusian Akido. It's a truly deadly marshal art.
>>
>>83295143
Triggered? LOL
>>
>>83291761
sheev would be proud.
>>
File: WingChun.jpg (297KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
WingChun.jpg
297KB, 1500x1500px
Wing Chun is real.
>>
Reminder that wing chun absolutely destroyed all detractors itt.
>>
>63 posts
>17 posters

Wang Chung man pls
>>
>>83294769
>implying sparring is a bad thing

MMA is somewhat situational but that doesn't mean it sucks. The main criticism of CMA is not about the mechanics of it but the fact that the training regimen isn't close enough to a real fight.

MMA is top-tier for sports fighting but will get your head stomped if you try it against a couple of drunk thugs, and Wing Chun would be better for self defence if you managed to get classes at the 20% of places which aren't a McDojo

Muay Thai and Judo are still better than both though.
>>
>>83292653
You're on to something here, but I think it could be a little more refined. Maybe something like:
>That seems to be an image of the alien from reddit, a site which I frequent (and enjoy). What is your implication, please?

>I would very much appreciate an answer.
>>
>>83293836
Bruce Lee saw the failings in Wing Chun, so made his own fucking style you sperg lord.
>>
That fighting style they use in The Raid > Every other martial art
>>
The retard tossing around bullshido slang itt got rekt and can't accept it
>>
>>83297001
He combined wing chun with other martial arts. His basic form is and always was Wing Chun. He stated many times that Wing Chun is the best martial arts he has ever practiced. This is face.
>>
>>83297868
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBxqptNa6-8
>>
>>83297868
Cool martial arts advice from an actor! What does Brad Pitt think of Karate? MOVIES ARE REAL LIFE TO ME!!!! LOLOLOL
>>
>>83298133
Are you insane? You know Bruce Lee was one of the best martial artists to ever live right? That clip was just to show that he uses wing chun when he is fighting.

You are retarded, Bruce Lee will always be a legend. He was taught by Ip Man's son, Ip ching. You are a moron, end of story.
>>
Why is it that any time one clearly defeats an opponent in debate on /tv/, one is ridiculed?
>>
>>83291761
kek
>>
>>83298246
Insecurity, they genuinely can't accept that they lost an argument anonymously so they lash out.
>>
>>83298242
IP Man is a movie. It's not real life. It's a piece of propaganda made by the Chinese government. Stop believing in fiction, kiddo. The Little Mermaid isn't real either, but she'd beat Lil Bruce Lee's faggot ass in a fight. He was a movie star, not a soldier. Bruce Lee was killed by aspirin. LOL I wonder what George Clooney's favorite martial art is?
>>
>>83298373
Dude Ip man is literally a real person. Are you fucking retarded?

Bruce Lee died because his body was pushed to the limit, and he continued to work out and train even though he literally couldn't handle it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ip_Man

You are again fucking retarded and consistently have displayed an immense stupidity and arrogance because of your unwillingness to accept that you lost the argument multiple times.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>83298451
Cool story, bro. North Korea is best Korea! Fucking retarded chink. Go make me an iPad.
>>
>>83298508
Ip man is literally a real person though, haha you are so fucking stupid it's incredible honestly. This is why you are a degenerate making minimum wage living with your parents and I'm finishing my residency this year. You are a loser. Just accept you lost, the argument and life.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>83298451
Did I ever claim Ip Man wasn't a real person? Just like Jesus was a real person, but his story was fiction. Keep sucking that Chinese propaganda, faggot. Besides, we all know Kryptonian martial arts are better than Wing Chung.
>>
>>83298551
His story was fiction? Dude he died in 1972, he was a grandmaster and consistently whooped ass his whole life. This is fact, are you fucking stupid shitskin?
>>
the sad retard arguing against based wingchunsama should be corralled by the government and put into a camp
>>
>>83298548
I've been practicing Chai Tea for 30 years and I'll beat your ass, college boy. I fought off 10 full armies with one hand on my dick because it was sore from fucking 400 Chinese hookers the night before. I can fly. I can drive a car. I time travelled and kicked Ip Man's gay ass with his own dildo. I am God. I birthed you. Bow down, kiddo, you lost.

Number of debates I won in this thread: 1
Number of debates you lost in this thread: 17

Time to commit seppuku, chinky baby
>>
>>83297113
Silat
>>
>>83298585
The movies are fiction, cunt. Abraham Lincoln never killed any vampires either, you retarded gook. Go back to the rice paddies.
>>
>>83298691
Ip Man is real though, his exploits are well documented and noone thinks they didn't happen. Again you are retarded.
>>83298647
You never actually won an argument shitskin, again you are a degenerate who makes less than 50 k a year and in 6 months I will make 255$ an hour. You are a loser and again, you lost the argument, accept it. You are a fan of iron fist, you are brain dead.
>>
>>83298585
Wow, Ip Man sparred and won against other McDojos! So impressive! My uncle teaches Tae Kwon Do at a strip mall and has won 800 fights. He'd probably wipe the mats with this Ip fag.
>>
>>83298732
Oh yeah, well in 2 months I will make 2,000 dollars an hour. So I win.
>>
>>83298758
KEK, dude go look at some of the things Ip Man did , you really don't know what you are talking about. Seriously Ip Man is also a legend and is one of the most prominent figures in martial arts history. Read a book.
>>83298789
Sorry shitskin that's not how it works, I'll be an emergency room doctor and you will be nothing, a sad degenerate who lives with his parents and makes less than 50k a year.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
>>
>>83298732
I AM MEDICAR STUDENT I GONNA BE DOCTA SOME DAY LOVE YOU LONG TIME
>>
>>83298847
You're not a doctor. You're a college kid, and your parents pay your bills. Your parents paid for you to go to a McDojo and learn movie dancing and you're sperging out on the internet bragging about it. Sorry your little yellow dick is so small, it's nobody's fault.
>>
The bullshido slang guy is really embarrassing. I feel shame every time I read his post even though I'm not him. I wish that guy would just accept defeat and go away. Is this cringe?
>>
File: MyDadPaidForCollege.jpg (37KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
MyDadPaidForCollege.jpg
37KB, 852x480px
>>83298847
I GONNA BE DA ER RIKE GEORGE CROONEY AND YOU GONNA BE A ROSER!!! MY UNCLE IP FROM DA MOVIE IS BIG TIME WARRIOR HE SLAP BOX MANY MEN AND MY PARENTS VERY PROUD I GET GOOD GRADES DEY BUY ME A RINCOLN CONTINENTAL
>>
>>83298927
I got a full scholarship to Baylor kiddie, I already finished my 4 years, and my 2 year residency ends in 6 months.

Again you are a loser, noone paid for shit. Stop projecting your failures onto me, you are a loser. And again you are a degenerate who makes less than 50k and will never amount to anything except being a vehement shill for iron fist.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>83298990
So a poor kid who had to depend on a scholarship and believes in fairy tales is here to tell actual adults how it is? You'd better graduate and get a job before you start talking shit, Short Round
>>
>>83299066
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I got a scholarship because I got a 38 on my MCAT, again you are a degenerate loser who makes less than 50k a year.

In 6 months if I work 2 weeks I will make 30k, the next 2 weeks will be off. Thats how nice it is being an ER doctor. I will literally make your living wage in 2 months. You are a fucking loser hahahahaha.
>>
File: 06_waynes-world-garth.jpg (81KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
06_waynes-world-garth.jpg
81KB, 600x365px
>I got a full scholarship to Baylor kiddie, I already finished my 4 years, and my 2 year residency ends in 6 months

Haha, this faggot kid at a Christian school lost an argument on the internet and is having an autistic meltdown... Somehow it's related to Iron Fist? OH WOW LOLOL
>>
>>83299153
Kek man, you guys derailed the thread and refused to accept you lost the argument. You are a shill for Iron Fist, one of the worst shows ever created. You are a loser.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE
>>
>>83299145
You keep talking about the future... What do you make now, nerd? LOL I own a CNC shop, and last year it made 800k, and I've already been offered 1.3 million to sell.... And you earn zero dollars. LOL keep going to the mall to learn your slap boxing, virgin.
>>
>>83299186
Nobody's talked about Iron Fist in hours. This Christian school fag just keep getting triggered and it's gold.
>>
>>83299220
>CNC shop

HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You don't have to lie man, 800k in a year. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What a loser.
>>
>>83299241
You've been wing chun'd repeatedly during this thread and you haven't even noticed yet. It's pretty funny.
>>
>>83299283
I make tight tolerance aerospace parts. It is very profitable. You make nothing.
>>
File: WingChunWoodenDummySpinning.jpg (11KB, 200x468px) Image search: [Google]
WingChunWoodenDummySpinning.jpg
11KB, 200x468px
Wing Chun is very deadly. Against wood.
>>
>>83299333
>CNC shop
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

>800k

Do the math and see what 255 dollars an hour makes, for the first 4 years I will work full time, so thats 3 weeks out of the month. Do the math.
>>
>>83299375
We get it, chinks like math, but you make zero dollars.
>>
>>83299375
You're counting your chinkens before they even hatch, captain autism. You don't even have a job. You're a scholarship kid at a Christian college. You lose.
>>
>>83299405
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Medical School isn't about math, it has nothing to do with it besides basic calculations.

You're fucking retard. I make 80k a year for residency, but when I'm done I will make 255 dollars an hour. Again you are a loser.
>>
>>83299447
Dude I am in residency, i already see patients. Are you fucking stupid? I'm not even in school anymore, I'm literally working in the emergency room already.

Do you not know what residency is?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

What a retard kek.
>>
File: 98754643.jpg (18KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
98754643.jpg
18KB, 369x369px
>>83294170
>>83294217
faggots
>>
>>83299465
Oh, so you admit I make more money than you, and you're bragging about what you THINK you'll make in the future. Wow, I quit, you win. In the future you will be the president of the world and I'll just be a lowly business owner. So solly, Wang Chung. My deepest aporogy bow to you
>>
>>83299497
Prove it
>>
>>83299543
It's not what I THINK, emergency room doctors literally make 255 dollars an hour. Are you fucking stupid? I already work in the emergency room, once I am done I am guaranteed to make this.

HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

What a dumb fuck, you don't even know what residency is or how becoming a doctor works. This is basic shit retard.
>>
>>83299497
>>83299465
So there are two faggots in this thread pretending to be doctors?
>>
>>83299596
You are stupid man.
>>
>>83299565
Yeah, Medicaid in Texas really pays doctors 255 an hour. LOLOLOL fraud detected LARPING as a medical resident
>>
Ryu could kick Wing Chun's ass.
>>
>>83299543
>>83299565
just to play devils advocate here...
but how much are your insurance and liability costs? Is your take home pay pre or post tax? Does that amount include your own health care benefits or is in addition to your your gross take home pay? Making "x dollars an hour" isnt the real picture of how much money you actually end up with
>>
>>83299645
Medicaid has nothing to do with how much a doctor gets paid. The hospital pays you stupid fuck, you don't see patients normally, they come in with gun shot wounds, heart attacks, murder victims.

You don't even know what an emergency room doctor is do you?

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Bunch of autists in this thread. I'm a 3rd year medical student and I'll be making 350 an hour when I graduate. I'm gonna buy a Ferrari and start studying Gun-Kata. You basement dwelling wage slaves will be begging for my ex wife's phone number, but I will say no, too busy doctoring. I'm literally Japanese
>>
>>83299694
255 dollars an hour is post tax. I am already automatically insured when I work for the hospital.

The emergency room sector in a hospital is highly competitive coming out of residency. You have to ace the Step 1 and Step 2 tests and pass the boards to even be eligible to work there. They have to select you for residency.
>>
>>83299695
Who pays the hospital? You don't even know how a hospital works. Quit pretending to be a doctor.
>>
>>83299763
Let us know when you get the job. Until then you're just LARPING.
>>
>>83299849
I am literally working and see patients by myself without any supervision. I am a doctor already. I am licensed by the board. You are a loser.
>>83299790
Do you even know how hospitals get money retard? PATIENTS.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

What a dumbfuck
>>
So this is what happens when you debunk movie martial arts? Kids start having a pissing contest about how much money they'll make in the future they imagine they'll have?
>>
>>83299883
So these gunshot victims come into the ER with cash? LOLOL What a cool fantasy world you live in. You're gonna be Dr Housu, and you know Kung Fu! WOW I WISH I COULD BE YOU!
>>
>>83299936
You do realize right that people have to pay for treatment right? RIGHT?

HAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a degenerate loser.
>>
>>83299763
How much does a Physician - Hospitalist in Waco, TX make? The median annual Physician - Hospitalist salary in Waco, TX is $195,787, as of April 27, 2017, with a range usually between $172,179-$221,797 not including bonus and benefit information and other factors that impact base pay

http://www1.salary.com/TX/Waco/Physician-Hospitalist-salary.html

Your claim of making $255 an hour post-taxes would mean your base pre-tax pay would be approx $750,000...

try again son.
>>
File: 1495936654456.jpg (67KB, 286x423px) Image search: [Google]
1495936654456.jpg
67KB, 286x423px
>>83299883
Cool story, bro. In this future you've made up, you're gonna be a millionaire doctor (not yet, but bear with me, real soon I swear!) and Wang Chung is real, totally not Hong Kong wirework.... Gunshot gangmembers will make sure to have their money for the hospital on them before they get shot, the Chinese government never lied about Ip Man, and he's like totally real, and Bruce Lee wasn't just an actor but a mystical warrior and his movies were documentaries.... LOLOLOL Lay off the Minecraft, kiddo
>>
>>83300055
SHUT UP YOU'RE A LOSER WHO LIVES IN BASEMENT I AM REAR GEORGE CROONEY ER DOCTOR AND I WIRR BE VELL LICH
>>
>>83300055
EMERGENCY ROOM DOCTOR retard. Jesus fucking christ. You are stupid as shit seriously.
>>83300063
You are a degenerate loser who is uneducated and makes less than 50k a year. You probably also live with your parents. Again this thread and argument started because you were shilling for iron fist. You are a mongoloid.
>>
>>83300110
You're the only one still talking about Iron Fist. How much does DC pay you to roleplay a doctor on the internet
>>
>133 replies

Even for a troll this is sad.
>>
>>83300110
Just admit you're a nurse who went to community college, anon. No shame in that.
>>
>>83300195
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA, even a nurse would make more than a degenerate like you could. Which is fucking sad honestly.

Again you are a degenerate loser who makes less than 50k a year and will always be a failure. And you like to shill for iron fist on the internet. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>83300110
What happens when your hospital gets sold, doc? The new owner gonna give you a raise for fighting off the gangs with your Wing Chung Fu?
>>
>>83300110
So same website ER doc salaray range is 174k-322k

point still stands...you are lying about what you are paid because you are lying about everything.
>>
>>83300239
The lead actor in Iron Fist made more than you'll make in 5 years, you poor wageslave! LOLOL YOU LOSE
>>
The fact remains that the fight choreography in Netflix's IRON FIST was subpar.
>>
>>83300276
I am making 255 dollars an hour because I don't live in texas, I am working in virginia, they need ER doctors badly so that is my hourly wage.

If I went to texas I would be making less, but regardless I am making 255 dollars an hour. This isn't uncommon.

Look up the Step 1 and Step 2 tests and try to figure out why I would get payed that much. The salary is not set in stone, dependent on whether or not you work where you live you can get payed less. I make more because I fly here every 2 weeks from texas. Again you are a loser.
>>
>>83300345
>get payed
Now the LARPer claims he can fly.... Uneducated liar detected
>>
>>83300327
Yes, I never argued against this. The lead actor himself even stated he was unprepared. But Wang Chung faggot is so fun to trigger
>>
>>83300407
You realize I fly there because I only work 2 weeks out of the month right?

Again you are retarded.
>>
>>83300443
Lazy ass.
>>
File: At_8639d3_1285847.jpg (14KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
At_8639d3_1285847.jpg
14KB, 264x240px
Fine, I'm retarded, but at least I'm not a Chinese liar
>>
>>83300507
That's the luxury of not being a shitskin who peaked in high school. Could I work the whole month? Probably. But I will have so much money I wouldn't know what to do with it.
>>
File: 1493341935620.png (131KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1493341935620.png
131KB, 340x314px
This fucking thread.
>>
>>83300441
You posted >>83292259, didn't you?
>>
>>83300443
Tell us more about your exciting part time job, Dr Chun!
>>
>>83300587
Yup.
>>
>>83300588
You do realize that 2 weeks out of the month is working close to 15 hour shifts right? RIGHT?

God damn you are dumb, you are so locked in your minimum wage 8 hour shift mentality that you literally just don't get how stupid you are. And that's the nightmare that you don't even know you exist in. And it's all your fault.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
File: fullsizeoutput_10f.jpg (46KB, 322x354px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_10f.jpg
46KB, 322x354px
>>83292440
>learned fan of Hong Kong action cinema
>>
>>83300656
Wow, those are long shifts, anon. You should quit. That's no lifestyle for one as refined as you! You should fight for a living with le ebin unstoppable Kung Fu you learned from movies
>>
>>83300700
I've seen over 400 HKAC films and written two books and also administrated a listserv for 14 years, but yes, image responses diminish my accomplishments.
>>
>>83300757
Being a doctor is amazing honestly. I don't even care. You save lives and have adrenaline the entire time because people are constantly coming in all hours of the night, and you get payed like a god. You? You're a loser so you don't have that exhilarating feeling when you go to work. You just clock in and set that depression in constantly, lashing out because you feel that life never worked out for you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83300829
>get payed
Still showing you are an uneducated liar.
>>
>>83300879
Yes you do get payed like a god. In 6 months I WILL get payed. But 60k a month for 2 weeks isn't bad for residency.
>>
>>83300829
Yea filling out all of those charts and records sure is massive adrenaline rush
>>
>>83300932
You can't even spell. You are uneducated, and you're a liar.
>>
>>83300939
You know that I take bullets out of people or in case of a heart attack or wound you do a thoracotomy or a median sternotomy right? I'm not looking through charts it's a trauma center dumb fuck.
>>
>>83300345

>I am making 255 dollars an hour because I don't live in texas

>You're fucking retard. I make 80k a year for residency, but when I'm done I will make 255 dollars an hour.

Which one is it?

>255 dollars an hour is post tax
>$350+ an hour
>90% of physicians make less than $191 an hour
>Emergency physician pay in Virginia is similar to the national average
>>
File: IMG_1255.jpg (53KB, 720x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1255.jpg
53KB, 720x685px
>>83300770
my bad you're actually 400 times more autistic than I thought
>>
>>83301102
The salaries are misleading. If a hospital needs you desperately they will pay more. It's not set in stone. Some doctors who are surgeons make millions a year, but the median salaries won't show you that. Dependent on skill and availability it will change
>>
>>83301144
Autism apparently means the ability to stand up for oneself and forcefully make a rational argument.

I'd like to meet you in real life.
>>
>>83301078
so you play a doctor on TV, got it that makes a lot more sense
>>
>>83301308
I don't get it, do you not think that this happens? Who do you think does initial trauma care? the nurses?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>4 hours of larping

You need help kid.
>>
>>83301360
oh it happens, but not on an hour by hour basis.
speaking of inital trauma care, cracking a chest open isnt initial trauma care, and it would not be onde in the ER setting...which means you arent doing it, and another surgeon is. You are still in the ER treating a 6 years old cold, because her welfare mom brought her kids in for 15th time this month
>>
>>83301456
I do do that, I stabilize people who are near flatlining. That is literally in my job description. Sometimes people don't have time and need to be stabilized immediately. You have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>83301270
That's very flattering of you but I wouldn't want to meet someone who has watched 400 honk kong action movies and then gets defensive about it on an anime image board
>>
>>83301619
Not that anon, but you're right, he probably doesn't know all about the fantasy life you're describing. Only you really know for sure. Keep LARPing, bro. You're not a real doctor, but you're a kung chun doctor in my heart
>>
>>83301712
I don't have to prove myself to you, I will walk away from this thread and be more successful than you will ever be. And that is your personal nightmare, mediocrity.
>>
>>83301799

>Spends his evening maniacally posting about how much he earns and how movie fighting is real

I bet you're a deeply unhappy person, even if you're not lying.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>83301948
I am very fulfilled. In 6 months I will be making enough money to where I can buy anything I want and still not know what to do with the rest?

You? You will be a degenerate who makes less than 50k a year, lives with his parents, and will always be a mediocrity. It's simple really, you lost the game of life, and you were destined to do so. I pity you.
>>
>>83302050

>I am very fulfilled
>Clearly upset
>Still going after 4+ hours

I hope you can buy a life with all that money.
>>
File: sigmundfreud-73baddbb.jpg (268KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
sigmundfreud-73baddbb.jpg
268KB, 1280x1244px
>>83302050
>being this defensive on an anonymous imageboard

is there something troubling you anon?
>>
File: 1495577703301.png (591KB, 1910x535px) Image search: [Google]
1495577703301.png
591KB, 1910x535px
>>83302050
KEK HE'S STILL GOING
>>
>>83302050
LOL a Chinese dude in the southern US fulfilled? HAHAHA No woman wants you, your tiny penis is of no use to them. You have to watch as they flock to blacks, Mexicans and whites before they would even consider you.... You haven't thought your fantasy world through
>>
>>83302122
>>83302182
>>83302337
>collectively loses an argument
>proceeds to shitpost vehemently while ignoring the main argument
>calls me mad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA
>>
>>83302471
Kek I have a chinese girlfriend though, been together for 10 years. Why would I want those washed up sluts that you guys cultivated through degeneracy in america?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: 1496012552797.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496012552797.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>83298883
>>83298980
kek
>>
>>83302515
"Chinese girlfriend"... So you've been stuck to the same shovel faced dog for 10 years and you're bragging about it? KEK
>>
What's going on in here.
???

How is this related to TV series and movies?
>>
>>83302477
I don't even know what the main argument is anymore and i can't be fucked to read this entire thread but holy moly dude just walk away from the computer before you have an aneurysm.
>>
File: SheNotDegerateMeGeorgeCrooney.png (521KB, 768x416px) Image search: [Google]
SheNotDegerateMeGeorgeCrooney.png
521KB, 768x416px
>>83302515
>>
File: IGunnaBeDoctaMeRoveURongTime.jpg (65KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
IGunnaBeDoctaMeRoveURongTime.jpg
65KB, 634x422px
>>83302601
HERRO YES DIS IS DOCTA WING CHUN ME GONNA BE RATE RINCOLN CONTINENTAL BROKE DOWN ME ROVE YOU RONG TIME
>>
>>83302594

Some fag got upset because people didn't believe he was a kung fu master or something, so he has spend the last 5 hours larping about how he earns $5k an hour as a nurse.
>>
File: 743.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
743.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>83302664
>MEGEORGECROONEY
>>
>>83302571
>>83302601
She's hot as shit though, so I don't know what you are telling me. Are you implying that you're beating them off? You are a degenerate who makes less than 50k a year. Why would they want or care about you? I bet you are ugly as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>>
File: SheMyGF10Years.jpg (58KB, 450x357px) Image search: [Google]
SheMyGF10Years.jpg
58KB, 450x357px
>>83302515
Found a pic of Doc's Wing Chun gf... She's hot as fuck
>>
>>83302765
I dated a couple Chinese women... Uh, if you're telling the truth, all I can say is good luck.
>>
>>83302765
>are you implying that you're beating them off?
What are you even talking about you fucking retard. How are you gonna become famous kung fu doctor if you can't write for shit???
>>
File: WingChunIsREAL.jpg (300KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
WingChunIsREAL.jpg
300KB, 1000x667px
>>
>>83302765

>HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>So mad he can't even type a string of HAs properly.
>>
>>83302835
Beating them off, I.E. fighting them off of you because you are so attractive that they you literally have to beat them off.

Not even that guy but holy shit, you must not be white if you can't even get that phrase.
>>
File: DisMyChineseGF10Years.jpg (68KB, 634x587px) Image search: [Google]
DisMyChineseGF10Years.jpg
68KB, 634x587px
>She's hot as shit though
>>
>>83302833
Regardless I've split white chicks open multiple times. They are all fucking stupid as shit, they are really bottom of the barrel. At least nigger chicks fight for their other and more often than not fulfill the wife role. Asian women are god tier. White chicks are just tired shitty women who are used up by their 30s. When they hit that age they hit the wall and looks like shit permanently. At least asian women age gracefully, unlike the 70 year old asian women that are being posted in this thread. It's sad really.
>>
File: DrWingChunERDoctor.jpg (18KB, 217x228px) Image search: [Google]
DrWingChunERDoctor.jpg
18KB, 217x228px
>>83302978
Split them open on your imaginary operating table maybe
>>
>>83302919
I'm from fucken straya and I've never heard that expression before.
>>
>>83303023
You really aren't white aren't you? Seriously if you are a shitskin you should feel bad. You're kind are truly disgusting. At least the gooks have a modicum of respect unlike shitskins.
>>
>>83303032
That's because it's a failed attempt to say "beat them off with a stick"
>>
>>83302978

>Asian women are god tier

t.fedora who's never been to Asia and faps to pictures of surgically enhanced Koreans.
>>
File: SonIAmSoProudYouDoctaOnInternet.jpg (29KB, 455x519px) Image search: [Google]
SonIAmSoProudYouDoctaOnInternet.jpg
29KB, 455x519px
>>83303071
>>
>>83292259
how cna hour eyes b reel if mirrors arent real
>>
>>83303078
Yeah that makes sense. if you said to someone 'you must be beating them off' here it would mean you were jerking them off.
>>
File: PeePeeInYourCoke.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
PeePeeInYourCoke.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
Holy fuck this thread
>>
>>83290111
Lmao this thread is weird and awesome.
>>
>>83290111
Yeah OP, this dude is the only thing i liked about this show. He was a really cool character.
>>
File: AsianGuyGross.jpg (128KB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
AsianGuyGross.jpg
128KB, 1280x740px
>>
>>83303113
FUCK YOU SHITSKIN I FLY TO CHINA TWICE A MONTH TO CHECK ON MY KIM CHEE AND MY ASIAN GF YOU MAKE 50K LOSER I'M GONNA BE A DOCTOR
>>
File: Colleen_Wing_Day_12.jpg (133KB, 594x563px) Image search: [Google]
Colleen_Wing_Day_12.jpg
133KB, 594x563px
Iron Fist was the best Netflix Mavel show after Daredevil.
>Ninjas, waifus, magic, autistic protagonist, literally our guys villain and antagonist, .
What are you on about?
>>
>>83303547
Seems like she'd be in better shape if she taught classes every day. She looks a little soft in this show. It's kinda comfy, but just kinda off.
>>
>>83290111
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haq3CwrLcOI

good casting, other than the MC of course
>>
>>83303809
KEK is this The Clinically Depressed TV Critic?
>>
>ITT Retards who enjoyed Iron Fuckboy trigger rl fuckboy
You're all retarded faggots, regardless. Hell, I'm a retarded faggot for reminding everyone itt of how much they're all worthless fagtards.
>>
>>83303547
>Ninjas
It had maybe 3? Not much. DD s2 had an entire army of them in the finale.
>Waifus
Clare was the only decent female in the show, and that's only because her character managed to develop over 4 series/5 seasons
>magic
Where? When Danny's hand turned into a glowstick? Or when Daddy Meechum rose from the grave? Oh yeah, totally "full of magic".
>autistic protagonist
More like "socially retarded" protagonist who can't fight for shit and the actor can't say two lines without coming off as awkward and as if it was his first day.
>/ourguys/
Literally the only part you got right.
Thread posts: 219
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.