[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Is this a good show?
>>
it's no Sopranos, but you can go a lot worse with TV sci-fi. lots of filler, though.
>>
>>83280298
Everything went to shit in season 3
>>
>>83280298
overall it's good. on its high notes is something else, and Walter is exceptional.

it has some low moments though that keeps it from being truly Great. for sure worth a watch -- the first season takes a handful if episodes to get going too.

the episode with the t-1000 is goat.
>>
>>83280298
The first half of season 1 will be a chore, but once the show gets into its own, and especially when the true nature of things are revealed, shit gets real. Also Walter
>>
its pretty good
>>
One of the best

>>83280349
>lots of filler, though
I suppose you could say that, but it's not really filler, this show is a stealth serial: it starts off as a standard procedural like a new X-Files but they start bringing in a storyline which takes over after a while, but there are still procedural episodes throughout. I've seen some people who preferred it back then, but they're usually the minority.

>>83280384
5 > 2 > 3 > 1 > 4
>>
>>83280298
I just decided to rewatch it because of this thread.
In the very first scene, none of the people in the plane actually speak german. Couldnt they get some german actors?
>>
File: Kääpteen.png (2MB, 1585x1077px) Image search: [Google]
Kääpteen.png
2MB, 1585x1077px
>>83280793
>Warum-antworten Sie mich nicht?
>>
>>83280793
They're bit parts, it's unlikely there are many German actors that have moved to Hollywood but still take single-line roles in TV pilots. The woman at the start has a really terrible accent though, granted.
>>
it stumbles around a bit at first but seasons 2 and 3 are incredible, at least until the third season finale.

then we get the steepest cliff in tv history. better to just imagine the rest, desu
>>
>>83281062
That makes sense, but they couldnt even phone some guy in germany and ask him about grammar and pronounciations?
>>
>>83280793
>Implying being German means jack-shit anymore
>>
File: Walter.png (2MB, 1920x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Walter.png
2MB, 1920x1242px
>>83280298
Are those his pores or can you see where they glued the mustache on?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.