[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitch me your tv show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 31

File: hbo.jpg (211KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
hbo.jpg
211KB, 1280x800px
Pitch me your tv show.
>>
Never.
>>
The destruction of the white race
>>
Black slave in the Confederate White House becomes a spy for the Union during the Civil War

I've already written the pilot for this
>>
punic wars
>>
Two brothers, the spoiled one, heir of their ther's economical empire, and the smart one, founder of his own company. It turns out the smart one put in effect an elaborate workdwide plan for the illuminati. In the end he gets killed but now the world is forever changed in the way illuminati wants.

Seven seasons.
>>
>>83279268
Nudity.
>>
>>83279268
something with intergalactic governments and a wide range of species and humanity traveling the stars
>>
Animated. A scientist clones Randy Savage and turns the corpses into zombies. One runs for, and wins presidential race. Fill his cabinet with the clones. Have each clone voiced by someone else doing a randy savage impression. The show will only feature the president finding kids locked in cars, or penguins attracted to anime standees. So nothing political. Randy Savage: Zombie President
>>
>>83279268
White people..... Lots of cursing nudity and shocking twists
>>
>>83279268

5 friends who are slowly succumbing to hard drugs due to traumatic experiences. It would be a 6 episodes miniseries with some dark humour in it. First episode would show all of them together being bros and showing off their good lives and the following 5 would focus on each one's life going to shit.
>>
>>83279268
Some stuff happens, some people die, some people live, and it's over.
>>
>>83279268
Star Wars
>>
>>83279316
T H I S

H

I

S
>>
I want a period piece set in Revolutionary-era France. Begin on the eve of the Revolution, go through the Terror, and then the rise of Napoleon.
>>
>>83279268
Aztec empire with fantasy elements (no colonialism)
>>
>>83279268
A zombie outbreak has spread worldwide. The main character wakes up in hospital after a couple of weeks, the hospital is deserted. The show centres around him trying to find safety and rebuild.
>>
>>83281088
That would be pretty cool...keep the fantasy elements low-key
>>
>>83279268
X-files meets men in black meets the SCP foundation meets the twilight zone. Rotating cast to make the show more of an anthology. Told from the perspective of the agents of the organization, Fox Mulder-esque and crackpots from other organizations, the internet, reporters, etc, random asshole that stumbles into a new anomaly, directors of the conspiracy/illuminati types playing n-dimensional candyland. Have a good mix of returning characters and one shot stories with attention to background details that build a bigger consistent world where every tinfoil theory is true. Invite guest directors and stars to come on and be as weird as they want in the framework of the series, which is wide open.
>>
Harry Hole series
>>
>>83279268
It's about nothing.... nothing yeah.
>>
>>83281088
>no colonialism
Like an alt-history of a world where the new world was never found/colonized?
Or just everything before the last scene of apocalypto?
>>
File: Homo_erectus_new.jpg (42KB, 288x360px) Image search: [Google]
Homo_erectus_new.jpg
42KB, 288x360px
space niggers who shit carrots use this to recharge the sun andd save the universe
>>
>>83279310
Does he fuck the first lady and first daughter's a bunch?

I'd be interested in green lighting
>>
>>83279268
Sissy. A man forced into sissyfication as a young boy escapes from his "owners" and tries to act his gender while the criminal syndicate who sold him are hunting him.
>>
>>83281391
What makes you think the slave is male?
Could be a female of the species.
>>
File: Stalker_ShadowofChernobyl_063.jpg (573KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Stalker_ShadowofChernobyl_063.jpg
573KB, 1680x1050px
A black comedy done in the STALKER universe
>>
>>83281433
Make it a male and I'm in, or keep pitching and getting nos whatever
>>
>>83281391
In the series finale he fucks Varina while forcing Jefferson to watch
>>83281433
My main character is male but the real life person it's based on was a female slave actually

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Bowser
>>
File: 1486715253411.jpg (267KB, 926x764px) Image search: [Google]
1486715253411.jpg
267KB, 926x764px
>>83279306
I'LL TAKE IT! Guaranteed 6 season minimum!
>>
>>83279268
Deadwood. It's perfect and well done, the main character gets circles acted around him.
>>
>>83281587
How long for you to get the whole thing written and bound up for me? And can you have him fucking more white women? I mean the finale is a start but we'll need some sex in the beginning and middle to keep the females interested
>>
File: parasitic_mercantilism.png (127KB, 321x476px) Image search: [Google]
parasitic_mercantilism.png
127KB, 321x476px
>>83281692
>fuck white women
>>
>>83281348
Not him, but I think if you pull in the fantasy elements, the alt-history would make more sense.

Maybe an oracle or whatever has a vision of what could happen. They use their heathen magic to cripple invading fleets or just prevent their discovery outright. If you don't want to go that route, you could have the Aztecs unite with other native groups to resist the Europeans instead of what actually happens.
>>
>kid in an old library
> using one of those sliding stairs to get to the top shelf for a book
>He slips and falls, hitting his head with the ground and a mysterious book from the top shelf
>When he wakes up in the hospital, he realizes he knows all the all the knowledge from every book ever
>THE BOOK WORM

Child crime solving protoge that knows the conclusion to every murder before it's even committed because everything you people at HBO come up with is derived from a book series. Unoriginal hacks
>>
>giving the faggot op ideas to get rich off of

fuck off
>>
mini series of predators over history
>predator in rome
>predator in colonialism era
>predator in cowboy era
>predator in 1920's vs mafia
>predator in ww1
>predator in ww2
>predator in vietnam
>predator in modern day vs cartel
>predator in modern day vs bank robbers and police in middle of heist
>final episode is predator attacks whitehouse

none of this bullshit about predator loosing all the time, nah fuck that. predator kicks ass and slaughters cunts in every episode except for the last one where is he finally defeated but only after he takes lots of people out with him.
>make it R
>gore, swearing and tittys
itd be the best show to ever be recorded
>>
>>83281587
Find honest work faggot.

Smh
>>
>>83279268
Fat guy in the mafia screams a lot and has a therapist also he kills people sometimes
>>
>>83279310
Are you Jewish?

Be honest.
>>
File: adfafda.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
adfafda.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>>83281088
>>83279310
>>83279476
>>83280925
>mfw 4chan actually has some really good show ideas
>>
>>83279268
Eisenhorn - Played by Mark Strong

Give me 6 series, Fasserbender for Cherub of Bael?

Think StarTrek meets Mass Effect, meets True Detective meets super Grim Dark 40k. Give me now.
>>
>>83282019
These all sucked. Like they're so bad HBO might actually be interested.

They'll need to be a little bit more anti-white though.
>>
>>83281185
>never saw 28 days
>>
>>83279268
Sliders meet There will be blood.
A scientist turned businessman has figured out how to jump between dimensions and uses that to extract oil, gold, slaves, water, etc. and build a transdimensional trading empire. This means s lot of groups are angry with him, since he's fucked over a lot of people.
>>
>>83282175
Fantasy Aztec is by far the best one, that sounds fucking rad. At the very least, you gotta admit it's original, there's never been a show like that.
>>
>>83279268
A Band of Brothers type mini series, but set in one of the first integrated units in the Korean War
>>
>>83279268
A miniseries about a WW2 Atlantic convoy trying to get to the UK but being hunted by subs.
>>
>>83279268
Nice try directors
>>
File: XZlDx.jpg (99KB, 605x1140px) Image search: [Google]
XZlDx.jpg
99KB, 605x1140px
>>83281348
I didn't mean "no colonialism" as in that being part of the fantasy element, just Aztek/Mesoamerican civilization with fantasy elements that takes place prior to gringo arrival
>>
>>83283361
S L A M M E D
M
A
S
H
E
D
>>
#1 Crime drama miniseries inspired by The Killing
>set in the 80s
>small backwoods town near a lake
>child found dead
>Jessica Chastain arrives to investigate
>teams up with Jeremy Sisto
>serial killer becomes active and commits gory murders in every episode
>Chastain must uncover the long-held secrets of the town's decades old local urban legends

#2 Games of Thrones/Rome/Spartacus/whatever else epic fantasy show inspired by Grek mythology
>set in ancient Greece
>political drama in Olympus
>stories such as Medea are told in hard-hitting and dramatic ways
>big end of season clincher in like season 3 or 4 sees Atlantis sink into the ocean
>tons of tits and blood
>>
>>83281945
no, actually I'm a race realist, but I love the Civil War and I know this is the only way the Jews would let a show about the Civil War take place

I want to portray Jefferson Davis as a compassionate character
>>
>>83281753
Love it
>>
>>83283554
Would watch #1. I'm a sucker for those shows.
>>
>>83283571
There have been plenty of movies, miniseries, and shows about the antebellum south, civil war, and reconstruction era.
>>
>>83279268
These Hands- A heartwarming story of a habitual mastabator suffering from crippling arthritis as he recounts his most memorable wanks.
>>
>>83283763
Yeah I guess I should have clarified that this would be the only way to get a show set in Richmond depicting the Confederacy. You couldn't have a Confederate main character on most networks, HBO might let it happen though.
>>
>>83282213
its a setting for a show but there's no plot or characters so wtf is it actually about
>>
a guy who ejaculates hammers and decides to open an hammer shop,

the longer he goes without cumming the bigger the hammer is, from watchmakers hammer to sledge for example

his hammer shop becomes mildly successful and he fucks a chick / hires a prostitute (havent decided yet) and gets an STD...

thats ep 1 anyway
>>
>>83279268
True Detective. But it's in Russia.
>>
>>83284232
He just cum a single hammer, in excange of all his load, or he cum a hammer for every drop?
>>
>>83280925

what would be the name of it?

watching trains?
>>
>>83284360
one each time, but he was saving them in crates from when he was younger so he has enough to fill the shop
>>
>>83284422
The longer he waits the bigger is the hammer, this is ok, but what if he fucks everyday? The hammers would shrink till a certain dimension and stop or they would shrink and shrink becoming useless super tiny hammers? Masturbation also works or just real sex?
>>
File: csi_miami_cancelled1.jpg (21KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
csi_miami_cancelled1.jpg
21KB, 600x338px
>>83279268
A slick sunglasses wearing guy who works for a PR firm.

The series will follow different scandals him & his team have to cover up - like company oil spills, racist remarks from celebrities etc.

Whilst covering up other people's mess he uncovers that his boss is a paedophile when transferring some documents off his computer and snooping in some emails.

The boss is beloved by all and has been nothing but helpful to sunglasses. He's now torn between investigating his bosses crimes further or staying loyal to the company.
>>
A 6-10 episode mini series recreating the novel I Am Legend the proper way and not some hollywood bullshit.
>>
File: 1495840441745.png (469KB, 752x736px) Image search: [Google]
1495840441745.png
469KB, 752x736px
>>83284422
>>
>>83279268
Stephen King's IT in 10 parts
>>
File: 1310497258732.jpg (6KB, 251x238px) Image search: [Google]
1310497258732.jpg
6KB, 251x238px
>>83284799
what DO YOU MEAN? you didn't enjoy will negro smith dispensing ebony $treet smarts on cancer patients: the movie?
>>
>>83284770
Thank you for smoking: the series
>>
>>83284813
>The sewer orgy is 8 episodes long
>>
A surreal crime thriller where a man receives phone calls to commit crimes, leading to a vast and intricate conspiracy, as well as an exploration on his psyche.

Jacket, the main character, is an ex soldier in some tropical war which the viewer would assume is vietnam. He lives a solitary life, and the few places he does visit he sees the same exact person working there. One day, he receives a phone call telling him there is going to be a robbery at a restaurant he frequents the next day, the person on the other end informs him that if he manages to kill the robbers, he will receive money. He initially doesn't believe them but he goes to that restaurant and when they do show up, it begins his business relationship with the mysterious caller

An antagonist, Biker, starts off unsympathetic but is built up to have an arc, and may in fact be a better hero than Jacket is.

Jacket clashes with Mob Bosses, Biker, and his own psyche in an effort to unravel the mystery of who is behind the calls.
>>
Hear me out.

A Game of Thrones spinoff, but with even more shocking twists and sex.
>>
>>83284954
if this was directed right with AESTHETICS it'd be pretty fucking neat, good job.
>>
File: Legend_of_Dragoon.jpg (44KB, 256x245px) Image search: [Google]
Legend_of_Dragoon.jpg
44KB, 256x245px
A 4 season show based on pic related, animated in roughly the same style as the cutscenes.

Of course, it has to fix certain plot holes, needs a massive rewrite of dialogue, way better voice acting, expanding on some of the things mentioned and seen in the game, lots of world building, etc. but I could totally see it working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFjzhSbSofA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaUwSW5OvPA
>>
>>83284553
any cumming produces hammers, with the chick he fucked he pulled out and laid a fat Ball Pein hammer on her chest

I haven't considered the limits of his power but Ive jacked of eleven times in one day and shit was still coming out so...
>>
File: video games.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
video games.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>83284954
Man they should totally make this into a videogame aswell
>>
>>83284954
What if Jacket wears different animal masks to represent his fragmented psyche?

Also, what do you think about a romance? Maybe in one of his first crimes, jackets kills a minor mob boss and find a nearly dead hooker and he took her to his place, or something.
>>
>>83279268
A huge camp guarded by the military appears near the base Mt Olympus in Greece.
Someone has found a skeleton of a deformed women dating from antiquity.
Tests reveal the DNA is part human, part snake.
>>
a musical show about a mother son lifeguard duo that solves neighborhood msteries
>>
>>83285165
>4 seasons

Nigga.
>>
Fallout show

They could have a game of thrones type of situation where they show the different points of views from different factions/places while having the main story going on.Story will take place in southwest cali/az/nev
>>
teen girls shopping for shoes
>>
File: emiliachamp.jpg (2KB, 107x124px) Image search: [Google]
emiliachamp.jpg
2KB, 107x124px
>>83285497
>mfw this is pretty much a guaranteed smash hit
>>
Sopranos prequel
Dimeo family
>>
File: 1495925386902.jpg (164KB, 676x965px) Image search: [Google]
1495925386902.jpg
164KB, 676x965px
>>83279268
Earth is destroyed, the last generation ship is imprinted to the will of a small child. Basically Big Love+Silicon valley+Lexx.
>>
>>83280833
I'd watch the fuck out of this, unironically.
>>
>>83285470

1 season for each disc. If it is to translate well into a show, a lot of shit needs to be expanded upon.
>>
>>83285497
Love it. Green light.
>>
>>83279316
Prequel to Rome: Carthage
>>
>>83285212
Nah, that would never work
>>
>>83285067
I was trying to think of who I would want to direct a Hotline Miami adaption, and while all the memers say Refn, the only person I could think of would be Noah Hawley

He's got a good grasp on how visuals are used to push forward themes, and legion proves that he can do trippy stuff and consistent Aesthetics, and Fargo proves he can write compelling and iconic crime thriller characters.

I don't feel like he's perfect for it but I can't think of anyone else.
>>
File: 1495866232264.jpg (17KB, 445x331px) Image search: [Google]
1495866232264.jpg
17KB, 445x331px
You know what HBO could do to really get me erect? GGive Dave Chappelle $120 Million and complete creative control and try to convince him to bring Chapelle show back.
>>
Three independent seasons, each set in its respective century showing the rise and fall of the British East India company
>>
Two fbI agents investigate a strange crime the occurred. They follow clues that point to some supernatural entity

During the season finale they find out that it was a combination of supernatural, paranatural and otherworldly powers at play and when the two agents find the suspect, the suspect causes an apocalyptic ecebt to occur and now the show us about a supernatural and otherworldy post apocalypse show
>>
>>83284770
That actually sound like something HBO would do. Although maybe it's more AMC.
>>
>>83286259
Basically what some people wanted True Detective to turn into. As much as I understand calling people who wanted that plebs, it would be an interesting show in it's own right.
>>
>>83286039
Refn is a good director, has a good visuals and aesthetics, but Jesus fucking Christ he sucks at everything else. But if you gave him good writers and producers, he could probably do something amazing.
>>
>>83286039
Gaspar Noè
>>
A catholic priest fed up with the sins and corruption of todays public takes to the streets to become a viglante, hotline miami style.

Episodic series each episode is a new case.
>>
File: Diablo_II_Coverart.png (166KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo_II_Coverart.png
166KB, 256x362px
5 epiode miniseries with tone matching the game
>>
A mentally fucked up homicide detective that's concidered the best detective in his department get a case that he is unable to solve. He keeps getting these unsolvable cases and his reputation in the departments begins to fall.

Turns out he has a personality disorder with two different personalities, one is the dective and the other one is the murderer.

1 Season, 13 episodes of him chasing himself until the big reveal in the last episode.
>>
>>83288657
>tone matching the game

5 episodes of farming equip and gems
>>
>>83288785
right clicking if melee, spamming right click if magic. Honestly diablo is such a shallow game I don't know why people loved it so much.
>>
>>83279268
Dude! Republicans! Lmao! 6 Seasons.
>>
>>83279268
A Julius Caesar story but instead of it being pompous and historical, it directly copies Donald Trump's story. It would be filled with in-jokes and nods to reality and shit.

This idea is based on this story I heard on NPR once where the historian was basically saying he thought Caesar and Trump were really close because they both used the people as a bully pulpit and upended the current elites. Caesar had really radical ideas about veterans and immigration too and tended to be vicious and just insult people without any care. Which is why he was assassinated.

Give them the same hair except Caesar is good looking and has a British accent. Take literal quotes from Donald Trump and have Caesar say them and be a huge mindfuck when liberals agree with them.

If Trump dies in office by murder you are a fucking genius. There's at least a chance for verisimilitude and big laughs though its not going to be a comedy or anything, or played too ironically, like this isn't some Stephen Merchant project.
>>
kinda rambling, but here it goes.

One psychotic alien crashes on earth and decides to disguise himself as a human in the meantime while he fixes his ship. He then decides to prolong his stay and mess with humans, but discovers that humans aren't the only ones living on earth.
>>
>>83281348
>>83281088
what if an alt-history where the fantasy elements are real, but the Europeans still make first contact? Then the Aztecs come and invade Europe
>>
Have people with downs syndrome recreate various Shakespeare plays with a ridiculously high budget.

The set pieces and costumes will be amazing, but the "actors" won't be pressured to deliver a great or even good performance.
>>
File: 45c.jpg (557KB, 1280x1879px) Image search: [Google]
45c.jpg
557KB, 1280x1879px
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE OF LOVE.
>>
File: 1379904304853.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1379904304853.gif
2MB, 512x288px
I would say I'd love to see HBO do a live action Shingeki no Kyojin but the CGI would probably fuck it up
>>
>>83288785
Ok, smartass, tone matching the cinematics

>farming gems

What for?

>>83288919
>shallow

The art was in the builds (and before respec, those were pretty darn important) and choosing the right equip. But on the other hand, Baal runs, Baal runs and Baal runs.
>>
>>83289885
actually fuck that

HBO should just make a Berserk TV show
>>
>>83281610
It's a jew, isn't it?
>>
>>83284954
Isn't this like Person of Interest but like evil.
>>
>>83289565
>white people genocide : the liberal fantasy

There would be too much whining, I can't be arsed
>>
They daily life of two wealthy women, an architect and an archaeologist. They live in an apartment in manhattan (central park view of course). They are both challanged by upper class everyday problems, discontinuous relations with extremely rich men and the constant existential problems who bugs their minds. Each episode is a thorough analysis of these issues without ever coming to a definitive answer. There are a lot of tears, many sighs and no one laughs.
>>
>>83289856
i would have gone with tokyo metro 2020
>>
>>83285328
This sounds like something that would have been made in 2004
>>
>>83289832
Hamlet played by Travis, The Moonstar
>>
>>83289832
This would be entertaining as fuck
10/10
>>
its a game of thrones spin off
>>
>>83279268
A detective with Asperger's syndrome investigates into a series of murders in San Francisco, and based on the MO of the killings, he suspects it's copycats or the return of the Zodiac Killer.
>>
>>83281753
so, like, a really meta detective show?
if it was funny and like House by clearly not being about the murders it could work really well
>>
>>83279268
I GOT IT !

Lets rehash the same old tired bullshit stories over and over but with some casting tweeks and a gritty soundtrack.
>>
Metro 2033
>>
>>83279268
Miniseries about a disgruntled, alcoholic network executive on the verge of losing his job for a lack of original and interesting programming who desperately scours a Taiwanese basket weaving forum in a desperate attempt to save his career - and his company- in the face of competitors who over much cheaper streaming services.

After sorting through all the pointless and irredeemable shit, he comes across five or six ideas that seem salvageable.The miniseries is essentially a series of vignettes that explore each respective premise for a potential pilot, but none of them are really good enough to be actual shows. That being said, there are recurring themes/symbols about love/life/happiness or whatever that are subtly peppered throughout each vignette, and at the end of the series, the network executive examines his own psyche and begins to question why he was including this stuff in this seemingly unrelated mishmash of premises.
>>
>>83284954
>>83285228
Yes, it's brilliant. Also, the setting should be full of neon lights with a synth-wave soundtrack and it should be ultra-violent. Imagine the elevator scene of Drive but every episode

Now where should it be set? Houston? New Orleans? I'm thinking palm trees for some reason actually...
>>
>>83279268

Black people have discovered that drinking the blood of whites enhances their mental and physical capabilities. 100 years after this fact was established, they now rule the world and white people are livestock. The world is filled with superpowered black people and only a fraction of white people remain, free and hiding underground. The rest of the white people are bred and slaughtered.
>>
>>83292322
Yes i like it, it must also be frenetic, like if everyone is under effect of cocaine.

About the location, what do you think, something like miami, but in the 80s?
>>
File: 3b0.jpg (63KB, 490x497px) Image search: [Google]
3b0.jpg
63KB, 490x497px
>>83292222
this
>>
>>83283087
got a biographical book you can base it on? that's what really lent weight to band of brothers and the pacific
>>
>>83287736
>via con dios
>>
File: tumblr_oauzvcY5XP1raap89o1_1280.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oauzvcY5XP1raap89o1_1280.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
>>83294403
*vaya
forgot picture
>>
"Orange is the New Black" for men. I want drama, comedy, and some realism.
>>
33 year old socially challenged manchild who had sex twice in his whole life finds out that he actually has 16 year promiscuous daughter after her mom gets locked up in prison. Hilarious hijinks ensue.
>>
>>83294507

So, Oz?
>>
>>83294605
Nope. That show was a shitty tryhard's fantasy. None of the characters felt real. OitNB isn't perfect, but the character's are way more three dimensional.
>>
It's a batman show, every season adapts a great saga or story arch into 10 highly produced episodes. One season would be just Flashpoint Paradox and another season would be just Batman Year One and another would be The Dark Knight Returns.
>>
>>83292222
holy quads, fucking this!
>>
Day to day life in a secluded island in Greece after a nuclear war in the 60's
>>
>>83281805
Where do I send the money I wanna see this
>>
>>83279268
A crime/drama show in Japan following the story of an undercover cop inside the Yakuza trying not to build a case but taking control over the organization.
>>
A lesbian pedophile supermodel and a bisexual Native American accountant (both women) coast through life living ignorantly of major world events and social graces, all the while indulging their childish impulses and causing grief for many.
>>
>>83295401
that sounds awesome
can they be on a cool road trip?
>>
>>83279268
Bring back Rome, a cyborg Lucius and Titus travel through time solving crimes.
>>
>>83284319
Holy shit I would love to have this one
>>
>>83290696
this is so crappy even the crappiest show airing right now sounds better
>>
Inspired by the book "Out" it's a story of a group of women who stumble upon the business of making bodies disappear for the mob. It starts when one of the group of friends and coworkers kills her husband and enlists her friend to help her out. They get the group involved in dismembering the body and getting rid of the parts. One of the friends has a chance encounter with a friend from her past who is a loan shark and he sets her up with steady work. The first season could sort of follow the plot of the book but change the ending so a second season could be possible. Tone wise I'd like it to be similar to "Six Feet Under" meets "Steel Magnolias"
>>
>>83279268
A comedy-drama about a TV episode director who deals with the trials of being a rather unrecognized person within the industry despite having a rather impressive resume. He deals with trying to make it big and constantly failing, as well as him trying to reconnect with his drug-addicted daughter who is trying to make a break into acting and dealing with his cunt of an ex who's the starring actress in a show he's contracted to direct.

See it as an anti-Entourage.
>>
>>83279268
its about an unfunny jew who is acting like a dick to everyone around him
>>
>>83280925

Reqiuem for a Dream?
>>
File: 2a5a22e7613d95f390d8bcd59aff7d76.jpg (258KB, 988x1495px) Image search: [Google]
2a5a22e7613d95f390d8bcd59aff7d76.jpg
258KB, 988x1495px
Tons of ideas for some /co/mic flicks (not capeshit), but I'll go with mein nicca Doom:

>Solo Series
>12 Seasons
>Each season has 7, 1.5 hr long episodes
>Feels like a stage play
>Character Piece

Season 1 has Doom as President/Prime Minister of Latveria, a few weeks after taking it over. Flashbacks reveal his uprising and origins. The Maker is teased. Doom travels to Mephisto's realm in the finale and gets pwned.

Season 2 has Doom finding that his newly appointed government officials are rotten to the core. The rest of the world is starting to fear Latveria. Doom finds out about his illegitimate son Kristoff and takes him in under his wing. In the finale the people stage a coup, Doom decimates them, and he declares himself judge, jury and executioner. The Maker is teased some more.

Season 3 has Latveria completely under Doom's iron fist. He sets his sights to once again rescuing his mother, so he spends the whole season training in the mystic arts. Morgana Le Fay, Merlyn, the Marquis of Death and maybe Doctor Strange appear. Doom saves his mother in the finale, she moves on to Heaven, and the Maker appears in the final scene.

Season 4 has the Maker starting to put his plan in motion. This is where Doom starts being attacked on all fronts by some revamped Marvel Characters. The Intelligencia, Silver Sable and others appear. The finale has Doom learn about the Maker, and showcases the falling out between him and Reed.

Season 5 has Doom and the Maker square off in the first episode. Reed "loses", but leaves Doom with doubts. Here we introduce Kang & the High Evolutionary and start getting in the cosmic horror ballpark. The finale finds a distraught Doom being killed by Lucia Von Bardas, backed by the US Government, which is being used as a puppet by the Cabal.
>>
>>83298561

.Season 6 finds Doom in Hell trying to make his way back, and dealing with Nightmare, Mephisto and generally lots of Alt-Us. In the meantime Kristoff is in hiding and trying to reclaim the throne. Doom starts building a proto-religion. In the finale he and his army "kill" Mephisto, he reclaims the throne and declares war on the world.

Season 7 has Doom actively trying to conquer the planet, gathering allies, winning battles, all that jazz. In the finale Doom conquers the world, is crowned Emperor Supreme, with Morgana Le Fay as his Queen and Kristoff as his heir. The final shot is the Silver Surfer declaring the coming of Galactus.

Season 8 has Doom actively trying to go up against a truly Eldritch Abomination. He manages to find Ego the Living Planet, and reluctantly teams up with the Maker to create Planet Doom, which is able to somehow kill Galactus. With the natural order of things disrupted, the other Elder Gods and whatnot start to awaken.

Season 9 has Doom traversing the stars to find out more info about the Elder Gods/Celestials. Lots of Cosmic World Building. He finds the Council of Doom, joins, gets locked in a never ending battle with the Council of Reeds, and finally kills both Councils to avoid Shuma-Gorath entering the plane. He and the Maker are the only Doom and Reed left, and the finale has them get get ready to start a Multiversal Chess.

Season 10 has Doom building his Multiversal Religion, and the Maker creating his new Godkin. The Elder Gods awaken and a Multiversal battle on all planes errupts. Doom and the Illuminati race against the Maker and the Intelligencia. The Elder Gods attack, reality breaks, everyone dies and the finale ends on a cliffhanger.
>>
File: DvT.jpg (645KB, 958x714px) Image search: [Google]
DvT.jpg
645KB, 958x714px
>>83298595

Season 11 is basically Doom governing Battleworld, and a heroic version of Reed (this Reed would be present in the series and alluded to, for example he'd be the Reed who never joined the Council and there'd be nods to him) banding up with other heroes to lead a revolt against him. In the end it all comes crashing down, Doom, tired of everything subconsciously gives up and Reed reboots everything. The final scenes find Doom and Reed encountering God, with Reed staying behind as an architect of the new Omniverse, and Doom cast down on Earth to try and earn redemption. The final shot is of him removing his mask and seeing that the scars are all gone.

Season 12 is more of an extended epilogue. We're back to Doom as just King of Latveria. Doom resigns from King, appoints Kristoff transitional Prime Minister and holds Ellections. He remodels himself as a hero, uses his knowledge of the future to prevent disasters, etc, etc.
>>
>>83289856
dope
>>
File: infic3.jpg (313KB, 580x984px) Image search: [Google]
infic3.jpg
313KB, 580x984px
>>83298637

The finale finds him, now a couple thousands of years old and kept alive by his magic and tech, wandering the vastness of the human empire. It's not a Utopia, but neither is it a hellhole. The Von Doom name was erased somewhere down the line, and the world has forgotten about that age and moved on. Doom realizes his time has come and an Angel appears, leading him to Heaven. There, the Living Tribunal shows him two hallways, each with a door at the end. One leads to Heaven, where Victor can have everything his heart desires, and the other leads to Nothing, where his soul is truly erased. Doom recites Ozymandias, and chooses the 2nd door, as he has been both hero and villain, scientist and sorcerer, etc, etc. He feels there's nothing more for him to experience.
As he walks through the door all of his deeds flash before him, and we get a recap of all 12 seasons as "Viva La Vida" plays in the background. He looks back and sees everyone he's ever loved. He lets out a bittersweet smile, and goes to open the door. But he hesitates. Suddenly, he finds himself not so sure. He traces his steps back and finds the Angel once again. He explains that for the first time in his life he feels... small. The Angel smiles, morphs into God and says "live".
The final scene is of a cafe overlooking a sunny beach. A couple of children are playing in the sand, as the camera starts panning back to show the F4, Kristoff, Morgana, etc, etc sitting in a table and having a good time. "You can't always get what you want" starts playing as the camera moves on to Reed & Doom. Reed's the Heroic one from S11. Reed says "I imagined you'd have chosen differently. Considering..." to which Doom responds "Well, I figured before the curtains fell and the play ended, I had time to try just one more thing." with Reed asking "What?". The camera pans over to Doom saying "...Live..." as the song ends and the screen fades to black.

A bit of a cheesy ending, but I wanted it to be like that.
>>
>>83279268
it's a poop goblin
>>
>>83279268
A boardwalk empire style show about the 1893 Chicago World's fair
>>
Set in late 1940's.
Adolf Hitler and his Black GSD dog have escaped Europe, and begun living in Argentina under the assumed name of Dr Rob Aken and now working as a psychiatrist in a sanitarium.
The show is a comedy and deals with the misadventures of Hitler snd the other eccentric inmates.

In season 2 Dr. Hitler is arrested for forgetting to pay a parking ticket and sent to prison.
Inside, he begins working out and learns the art of Brasillian knife fighting. After being released, he continues pumping and becomes a champion bodybuilder and enforcer for the Mafia.

In season 3 he tries to go legit. The show becomes more serious snd dramatic.
Hitler accidentally invents chicken nuggets, but the recipe is stolen and things take a darker turn.
He assembles a team of retired Nazis and plots to get revenge at all cost.

In season 4 he goes full Fuhrer and takes over South America in a big coup and the show ends with the beginning of WWIII
>>
>>83298803
>his Black GSD dog
>his black german shepherd dog dog
what did he mean by this?
>>
>A light hearted world where superheroes exist as celebrity figures.
>Protag is a 'talent agent' who puts up with his superhero clients' bullshit.
>Parodies the capeshit phenomenon and makes fun of TV tropes along with pop culture.
>Pilot revolves around the protag's relationship with nihilism man, one of his clients. nihilism man has the ability to make anyone kill themselves by spewing camus-esque philosophical diatribes at them. in a wacky, ironic twist, the protag must convince nihilism man not to kill himself.
>>
>>83299073
It's a taste of the comedy you can expect in the first two seasons.
>>
>>83299105
Sounds boring. I'd rather kill myself than watch ironic capeshit.

Try this instead.
Nihilist man is now a psychologist at Hitler's sanitarium. >>83298803

The guy that wants to kill himself is Dr Optimist - an alcoholic burnout superhero with the power to make anyone see the bright side of things.
Also he's an Optician - a profession he says he chose so he wouldn't need two business cards.
>>
>>83279268
So you can steal it? Fuck off, kike.
>>
>>83298803
holy kek
>>
>>83300000
ayy
>>
File: 1244234.jpg (3KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
1244234.jpg
3KB, 200x252px
>>83300000
>>
Two Guys, A Girl and a Hot Dog Stand

I call it Weiners. It's set in LA.
>>
>>83289275

Seems like a stretch desu. Caesar and trump really aren't that similar apart from both being considered demagogues. Caesar was a military leader in a totally different society who used military force to seize power.
>>
File: 1495094343404.jpg (23KB, 470x439px) Image search: [Google]
1495094343404.jpg
23KB, 470x439px
>>83300000

Didnt even call it

unworthy
>>
>>83300000
Heil Kek. His blessing is upon us.
>>
>>83300476
He praised kek, dumbass. Of course he called it.
>>
>>83279558
Hire this man!

>t. Home Box Office Executive
>>
>>83279268

A show about an excellent defence lawyer who is divorced and a functioning drug addict. He takes on the sickening cases that other lawyers dont want to touch.
He has to defend murderers, rapists and pedos each season will deal with one case. The show focuses on how he copes and lives with getting reduced sentences or parole for these criminals and the effect his actions have on the victim/victims family.
Also he is distant from his son and his wife has a new partner who has taken the son in as his own
>>
>>83285212
>Anon, on the dating scene
>>
>>83300746
Are the other lawyers racist or something?
>>
>>83300894
>Ba dum tsh!
No, they're people who hate Hillary
>>
A problematic all white convent in rural England gets BLACKED
>it wins a few academy awards for its bravery
>>
A show about some desert people living in a world similar to this one. About a boy and his POV as his life is completely destroyed by unseen creatures. His dad lectures him on how judgment day is near. It's very biblical in way, scripture is used to describe how the world is about to end when people have succumbed to the devil, furthermore that is a great sign when the devil reigns in the skies, a territory formerly belonging to the angels.

As the protag journeys almost through a hellish world he grows up in hatred of these monsters. (the viewer is supposed to side with him of course). I don't know what to fill the rest of the episodes with. but surely I can figure something out (this could be a movie too). As he learns how to fight the devils which he has never seen. His father finally tells him he is ready. He will be transported to them in a futuristic machine and with that he is given a weapon to fight them.

The last advice his daddyo gives him is that the devils screech and run in fear when they hear the name of god.

Last scene is him stepping out of a van across the Eiffel Tower screaming "Allahu Ackbar!" (series/movie ends)
>>
>>83300354
FUND IT
>>
File: Sandworm.jpg (939KB, 1170x850px) Image search: [Google]
Sandworm.jpg
939KB, 1170x850px
>>83279268
Dune.

Seriously, after the success of Game of Thrones and American Gods, I can't believe there's been no talk of making a Dune series that isn't low-budget shit on the Syfy channel
>>
>>83302307
>SandWorld a shit
>is this supposed to be GoT's replacement?
>called the twist in first episode.
>fucking pleb tier reddit shit.
>there aren't even any decent waifus
>fucking woke subplot ruined the show
>tfw no scorpionfu gf
>>
A series heavily inspired by or perhaps just a straight up adaption of Paradise Lost or The Divine Comedy

I want a high budget series depicting a war in heaven, the inner workings of hell, etc. Many possibilities with having historical figures be in hell.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>83279268
Anime parody of the 2016 election, with the final season being the Jeb Revenge Arc in 2024.
>>
File: 1481350727381.png (202KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481350727381.png
202KB, 416x500px
>>83279268
7 gay muslim black women and their struggles of organism anti-trump rallies.
>>
>>83279268
A Halo tv series have action shit for covenant war and drama shit with ONI
>>
>>83299105
Leave capekino to you
>>
>>83292222
This
>>
>>83279268
The life and times of a Yakuza boss
>>
>>83302908
>>83302921
These can be one show.

The Devil being Trump and Hell being TRUMP Corp.

Hilary is God. Bernie is Jesus.
The archangels are the talk show hosts.
>>
>>83295522
That's not a bad idea. I imagine them living in a warehouse apartment in destitute Detroit, but they could drive around in a 1994 Ford Escort.
>>
>>83303700
>1994 Escort
Really hammering home that pedophile thing aren't you?
At least make it a 200 series Volvo.
That way people will never really be sure if the protags really are actual pieces of shit, or just ironically pretending to be, or actual empowered and liberated feminists.
>>
>>83300000
REEEE shit get
>>
>>83279268
A crime drama set in the English countryside, 1970s, inspired by True Detective.

Focuses upon on the degeneration of the Bobby Image and Merry England. Similar themes to Once Upon in the West in regards to a dying era and a myth.

Goblin Soundtrack.
>>
>>83305488
Neva been done befo
>>
>>83279268
Huck Finn where all genders are swapped and all races swapped
>>
>>83305634

Swap the first letter of each word while you're at it and make it a porno about two preteen girls who end up working as whores in a brothel called the Fuck Hinn. (H is silent)
>>
>>83305858
Rated PG 13 of course.
>>
>>83279268
That's not tv. It's HBO.
>>
>>83281358
What difference does the loss of 1 star from a single system have on the galaxy? Let alone the universe my man, c'mon now.
Thread posts: 202
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.