[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did Joker kill his career? I cannot imagine him going back to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: Jared-Leto-Joker-rcm672x0u.jpg (201KB, 672x520px) Image search: [Google]
Jared-Leto-Joker-rcm672x0u.jpg
201KB, 672x520px
Did Joker kill his career?
I cannot imagine him going back to normal after all that cringey mom's gonna freak stuff he pulled.

You think he cringes at himself for this? He always seemed pretty normal and straightforward for an actor
>>
Are you kidding, he's been that cringey since that Mark David Chapman flick. Not to mention the embarrassment that is his band.
>>
File: leto.jpg (143KB, 1600x1032px) Image search: [Google]
leto.jpg
143KB, 1600x1032px
>>83279215
Considering he just won an Oscar a few years ago, he's in the new Blade Runner and starring in an Andy Warhol biopic, I would say one retarded capeshit movie probably didn't kill his career.
>>
File: tumblr_na2o8deeR51qm9pnao1_500.jpg (126KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na2o8deeR51qm9pnao1_500.jpg
126KB, 500x500px
>>83279215
Jared Leto seemed normal to You?
>>
>>83279215
>career
The only two good films he was in are fight club and that AIDS drama with Matthew McConaughey.
>>
>>83281232
Requiem for a dream, thin red line, lord of war
>>
File: images (14).jpg (4KB, 238x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
4KB, 238x160px
>>83281331
my so called life
>>
>>83279215
>You think he cringes at himself for this?

Have you listened to any of his music? Pandering to edgy teenage girls is his day job and his mom's gonna freak performance make the movie a massive financial success
>>
>>83281232
>>83281331
>>83281448

SWITCHBACK
>>
He already won an Oscar and starred in the Oscar award winning film Suicide Squad, so I think he's gonna be ok.

>tfw Leonardo DiCaprio has the same number of Oscars as the lead singer of 30 Seconds to Mars
>>
>>83281232
american psycho
>>
File: Batman Adventures - Mad Love-51.jpg (2MB, 3049x1598px) Image search: [Google]
Batman Adventures - Mad Love-51.jpg
2MB, 3049x1598px
>>83279215

I really want to see him get some proper screentime as the major antagonist instead of a poorly spaced out cameo.

Apparently people love Joker and Harley having a Bonnie and Clyde relationship rather than him using her like a scapegoat/human shield, but could that change when Batman comes looking to take back Gotham? After dealing with Superman and Darkseid, crippling whatever empire he's built will be his top priority and I doubt their relationship could survive it.
>>
>>83279215
he lost his career with all the nonsense he was doing around the filming set.
>>
Suicide Squad was a piece of shit but it was very succesful and the Joker/Harley shit has a massive following right now, the guy posts joker related stuff on his instagram from time to time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.