[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1092.jpg (61KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1092.jpg
61KB, 720x1080px
What'd you guys think of this?
>>
>>83278658
Feels: The Movie
>>
depressing
>>
it's cool
>>
DUDE SO ABSURD AND SURREAL LMAO

Fucking hate movies like this.
>>
>>83278658
I fucking liked the shit out of it.
>>
>>83278658
>tfw no maid to come into your room to jack you off
>>
>>83279050
It was only a teasing to push you tto find a match. You see whats happens if you dare to fap.
>>
>>83278658
i like the premise but i hate his movies because it always seems like he goes up to the actors and tell them to all be emotionless and read their scripts in a monotone voice. its terrible.
>>
>>83278658
I enjoyed it immensely. A film where I'm unable to extrapolate the entire plot and tell you the ending within the first quarter of the film is always enjoyable.
>>
>>83278884
DUDE IT DOESNT FALL WITHIN THE MODERN NORM OF STORY TELLING

I HATE IT.

I bet you loved Social Network.
>>
>>83279136
if anything its the opposite
>>
>>83278658
First half good, second half bad.
>>
>>83279187
That's the point of this movie.... Showing emotions is frowned upon.
>>
>>83279050
>tfw no psycho waifu kills your brother turned into a dog with her heels

why live?
>>
>>83279534
>ywn know true love strong enough that your partner will stab their eyeballs to be blind with you
>>
>>83279447
Yeah, but he really does like to make his characters seem emotionless and socially dysfunctional...
>>
>>83279187
Don't watch Bresson then
>>
The consensus seems to be the first half is good and the second half is bad. I felt like the movie was good throughout.
>>
>>83279623
>implying he did it
>implying David's relationship with the Short Sighted Woman was any more authentic than his relationship with the Heartless Woman
>>
>>83281486
Yeah, it does seem like he writes all character in his films to be emotionally retarded, more asperger like. Although, this extremely odd distopian storyline fits that kind of behavior
>>
>>83278658
Refreshing and more memorable than most of the garbage that's being churned out lately.
>>
>>83278658
I didn't find this movie on my streaming sites.
>>
>>83278658
The first half is okay, the second half is crap. If they had just ended the movie where he dumps his psycho wife into the transformation room that would've been fine, but they had to keep going with it.
>>
>>83281781
The director establishes the growing affection, feelings, and infatuation with each other throughout the last quarter of the film. This leads you to believe he absolutely did go through with it.
>>
>>83278658
It was awful
Terrible, for those who haven't seen it. Consider yourselves lucky
>>
>>83278658

Really enjoyed it, wish there was more movies made like this
A Cure for Wellness has some similarities but without as many absurd elements
>>
>literally has a run in with no singles police
Is the lobster /ourguy/?
>>
>>83281486
the plot is that love in that universe has boiled down to having a single common interest between you and another person, so no fucking wonder everyone is a weird emotionless freak. are you an idiot
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.