[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated Shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: PersonOfInterest.jpg (162KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
PersonOfInterest.jpg
162KB, 650x650px
Go!
>>
Are they getting ready to reboot this? All the shilling has me suspicious.
>>
>>83268938
It isn't being shilled, I think it's just starting to become more popular due to netflix and word of mouth, so people are making threads about it on /tv/ now.

That said it would be really nice if they did make some kind of continuation. I miss PoI ;_;
>>
How? Reese took a missile to the face
>>
>>83269955
As long as The Machine is still alive, they can do a spinoff. In another city with another team and shit like that. I dont actually think theres gonna be a continuation though, atleast not for a very long time
>>
>>83269593
I watched all of it, but the more they included root, the less I enjoyed it. I guess it being on netflix explains this surge in discussion. Thanks for the response.
>>
>>83268863
This show was shit and boring. Hope it right stays dead.
>>
>>83270281
I also heard somewhere that the last season just finished airing in Britain a couple months ago, don't know if that's true or not since Im not a bong, but that would probably explain why there's been more threads on it too
>>
>>83269955
the machine can make a cyborg version of him
having androids it's the next logical step for the show
>>
>>83270414
Final season wrapped up like 2 weeks ago on 5USA in the UK.
>>
>critics loved it
>no one ever saw it

t-th-thanks Starz
>>
File: Chuck-AboutImage-1920x1080-KO.jpg (50KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chuck-AboutImage-1920x1080-KO.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
>>
I wish it didn't have an annoying laugh track but Tim Allen's character is GOAT
>>
>>83270771
this was decent enough but already got weaker towards the end

terriers, on the other hand... what a waste.
>>
>>83270324
>This show was shit and boring.
Couldn't be more wrong. Let me guess, you watch 6 episodes and gave up.
>>
>>83270952
That's the case, pretty much every single time. The first half of the first season can be a little slow, so most people just make it that far and quit, and then decide the show is shit.

That's probably why it flies under the radar
>>
File: leastintelligentcomment.png (238KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
leastintelligentcomment.png
238KB, 1190x906px
>>83268938
>shilling a show that has been dead for more than a year
>>
>>83270952
>>83271053
The first couple of episodes are like a Bond redemption movie. If you're not hooked from the start, it's not for you. I didn't mind the girly shit they added later on, because Root has a redemption story arc as well. There's no television show with the espionage, sci-fi angle as well executed as POI.
>>
>>83271415
>american reading comprehension
>>
>>83271667
Different anon, but are you're merely pretending to be a moran? Seems that way.
>>
File: janet-montgomery_82759.jpg (224KB, 1124x900px) Image search: [Google]
janet-montgomery_82759.jpg
224KB, 1124x900px
>>83268863
>>83268863
bland shadow of pic related
>>
>>83271749
Nope, that show started off well and went downhill after, whereas Person of Interest went from decent to great.

Also, Burn Notice is better than Human Target.
>>
>>83271717
>Different anon
>actually that same anon with a mobile ip
>>
Quarry. Great show that literally no one watched. It's probably dead too because no viewership, never did see any news if it was renewed or not.
>>
>>83271568
I always object to people calling the Root and Shaw thing girly shit, it worked perfectly well in universe, the only reason it seems girly now is because all discussion about the show was hijacked by tumblr lesbians for awhile, who made it all about "muh representation" and shit like that. It was actually a pretty well written relationship
>>
>>83272271
I agree with you.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.