[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>under attack >"let's turn off the lights"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Janeway_resolute.jpg (43KB, 480x363px) Image search: [Google]
Janeway_resolute.jpg
43KB, 480x363px
>under attack
>"let's turn off the lights"
>>
why do their fucking monitors always explode?mwhat the fuck my negro what the fuck?
>>
>>83268594
that way the enemy ca't easily find where the main bridge is
>>
>>83268712
Realism.
>>
>>83268594

you can see screens better in the dark

but day to day working its bad for your eyes
>>
>>83268820
Fuck the screens, what if you're being boarded? A Ferengi could just be hiding in the shadows.
>>
>>83268712

remeber the episode where kirk found the society that has a computer calculate the war casualties to die, startfleet adopted it..
>>
>>83268712
its the airbags malfunctioning. starfleet skimps on the safety measures.
>>
>>83268856

well to be honest, in a CQB situation, low light favors the defenders
>>
>>83268594
they have to reroute the power to other parts of the ship
>>
>>83269024
>when they start doing this every episode to fix every fucking problem

Im on my first viewing of Voyager and just got to Unimatrix 0. Is the 7th season worth finish or no?
>>
>>83269111
Author, Author and shattered is worth watching
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.