[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was it such a jerk to the coyote?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2026.jpg (40KB, 489x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.jpg
40KB, 489x391px
Why was it such a jerk to the coyote?
>>
>>83267777
The 'Road Runner' as a character was created as a sort of mascot for the Interstate Highway system that was being built up all around the country. There was a similar project to bring electricity to every household in the country before that, called the Rural Electrification project, but the Highway was even larger and more ambitious. It was resisted by different people, represented by the Coyote in the cartoon, for a range of different reason. Generally, it was opposed by people who thought the interconnectedness would degrade federalism even further than it already was. And that the wider freedom of movement would lead to people leaving rural communities in favor of cities. Those affects were actually seen as positive by lots of people though, so that's where the antagonism of the Coyote always chasing and failing to catch the Road Runner basically is meant to stand for. It's people with sometimes backwards and sometimes understandable motives, trying to stand in the way of progress that is actually just inevetiable.
>>
>>83267934
Bravo Nolan
>>
>>83267934
Wow I'm gonna STFU now Master Senpai...
>>
>>83267777

Nice quads.
>>
>>83267934
i dont know if youre full of shit or not with this but good post
>>
BEEP BEEP, CHRISSY
>>
File: birds are jerks.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
birds are jerks.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>83267777
Because birds
>>
File: 1495702279703.jpg (88KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495702279703.jpg
88KB, 1000x500px
>>83267777
Very nice. Impressive.
>>
File: IMG_2024.jpg (48KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2024.jpg
48KB, 400x500px
>>83268254
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>83267934

Irl the coyote gets catches road runners, because those birds are dumb as fuck
>>
>>83268211

Discovery and National Geographic documentaries are staged as fuck tho

They don't have the budgets for years of observation
>>
>>83267777
pic related
>>
>>83269603
fuck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.