[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sicario is easily one of the best films of the past five years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Sicario-poster-9.jpg (390KB, 1060x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sicario-poster-9.jpg
390KB, 1060x1500px
Sicario is easily one of the best films of the past five years
>>
Emily Blunt's face ruins every movie for me.
>>
>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)
>>
That's not a high bar.
>>
>eye in the sky
>hardcore henry
>mad max fury road
>the big short
>the hateful eight
>mission impossible rogue nation
>beasts of no nation

2015 was a good year for movies.
>>
>>83264424
we know you should've been here when it was just released
>>
>>83264458
>>83264468
To be honest it would have been just as good without her

>>83264550
I was, but I wanted to remind everyone.
>>
>>83264511
Add ex machina, creed and the gift to that list
>>
What was good about it?
>>
>>83264424
it sucks shit
>>
>>83264424
It was above average. Elevated by Roger Deakins' cinematography. Some gorgeous shots, nothing else from it has really stuck with me though. Benicio Del Toro's performance was great, but his character was too omnipotent for a movie that was trying to be grounded in reality.
>>
>>83264511
Hardcore Henry was 2016 & mission impossible was OK but far from great
>>
>>83264424
It was alright, blunt did nothing much which I guess was part of the point, Brolin did his usual thing, and del Toro was pretty much a video game character with a video game backstory
>>
Pretty good, but the twist was really unclear. When you first watch it it makes no sense why she though del toro was up to some shit.
>>
>>83264424
I would agree. the border crossing scene into/out of juarez was intense
>>
Agreed, not that the movies underrate but I feel like it's not talked about much. 10/10 from me
>>
File: 1482460859862.png (153KB, 308x294px) Image search: [Google]
1482460859862.png
153KB, 308x294px
That soundtrack, man.
>>
It's a lil silly but I enjoy alot desu
>>
>>83264424
4 out of ten at best.
>>
>>83264424
After how great this was,
Arrival still amazes me at how utterly shit it is
>>
>>83264424
I agree.
>>
>>83266186
What a terrible post
>>
>>83264458
This
>>83264424
It sucks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.